Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Legends&The Legendary [ENDED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74
Also, the multiball Tanglefire brought up gave me some thoughts. We seem to have two factions for our role. Mine for example is Hero and Town. Either that means that Hero is the twon faction or there's a possibility of Townies that aren't heroes.

I kinda doubt that though. It's probably the former...

Or maybe Heroes that aren't town-aligned. To sleep!
Also, the multiball Tanglefire brought up gave me some thoughts. We seem to have two factions for our role. Mine for example is Hero and Town. Either that means that Hero is the twon faction or there's a possibility of Townies that aren't heroes.

I kinda doubt that though. It's probably the former...

Or maybe Heroes that aren't town-aligned. To sleep!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
I'd suggest that you trust no one. I do not trust even myself.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2023-04-27 07:16:37" ] I'd suggest that you trust no one. I do not trust even myself. [/quote] [s]Modgod is the killer confirmed[/s]
Storia wrote on 2023-04-27 07:16:37:

Modgod is the killer confirmed
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
oh also!! 1) we have a confirmed town (Fil) now thanks to tangle (rip once again)! :o i would,, recommend considering protecting fil as confirmed townies are likely to be (or don't and leave it up to wifom hahaha) 2) since there is only one kill, i'm assuming that there is only one mafia faction (*points at multiball setup suggested by tangle at the end of day 1*). neato! still am wary about the possiblity of a cult. or maybe an even-night killing faction / lone serial killer :o @Fil have a good rest! i'm interested in hearing your thoughts about marketplace when you wake up and have time, since you mentioned being suspicious of them day 1 :o here's tangle's reads post at the end of day 1! i think the ones tangle felt meh about were ainsell, temmeh, me, mcpearlie, cutbug, and [i]maybe [/i]zikitty? certainly not [i]all[/i] of us are actually mafia, and i don't think this was a panic kill from mafia being sussed (so i'm even not sure if [i]anyone[/i] in this list is mafia at all) but i do think we should keep this list in mind (yes, even me) as we discuss today's candidates because tangle isn't around to do so :o [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2023-04-26 05:25:07" ] My notes throughout the day. They’re definitely not all updated but since no talk nights gotta out this out. Feel like may die. Ainsell: my townlean of them has been plummeting ever since they showed up again. Their posts are starting to have a shade of mafia!ains. Their newer posts didn’t actually added much except for buddying + some confrontation. If they don’t show up with my substance soon tmr, I might start considering deep look into them. Fil: feeling rather good about them. My top townread atm. They’re rather distanced from the central people of the discussion. Giving rather unique views. Temmeh: was a bit iffy about them. Still not entirely sure. They’ve been keeping a very neutral stance and mostly empty posts. Most significant thing they ever said was trying to shift discussion to quiet players. Honestly the only thing that made me feel ok about them was them replying really quickly to my post. Usually mafia might go “oh no squint!!” And try to format it more nicely. But then since they used to play tos which is really quick paced, there’s always the possibility they’re experienced in rapid fire responses. Lyrelore: seems like town!lyre so far, i.e. not lurking and just slinking back on their views. Better than the last time they were maf. So gonna put them in good for now. Storm: starting to have mixed feelings. Initially sounded really like town!storm. ArtMajor: sounding fine so far. I can’t read them still, I read them town the entire game last time they were maf lol. Will come back to them if we run out of susses/sth doesn’t add up. But for now feeling ok. Don’t wanna bother with mcpearlie until they show up with sth again. Cutbug I have zero impression which means they’re seriously lurking. Bad. Same goes for Zikitty. Zikitty: outright stating they’ll lurk in the last post they made. Lived up to it. Therefore among lurkers they’re ranked best because I doubt mafia will walk out and just announce that they’ll lurk lol. [/quote] in particular, i'd like to hear from @mcpearlie! i know you've been hesitant on expressing things because you're worried you'll get sussed (and i know it's disheartening to be on the receiving end of an elimination! i've been there! many times!), but i'd like to bring up again that town's goal is to find mafia and not to avoid getting eliminated! [i]any[/i] opinion helps, even if it potentially casts suspicion on you--it might be an angle that town hasn't considered before! i also noticed that you said you didn't feel like enough information could be obtained from d1. now that it is day two, i'd like to hear your thoughts on other players (doesn't have to be a full-out readlist because i don't do those either hahaha)! in particular, who are your top town/scumleans?
oh also!!
1) we have a confirmed town (Fil) now thanks to tangle (rip once again)! :o i would,, recommend considering protecting fil as confirmed townies are likely to be (or don't and leave it up to wifom hahaha)

2) since there is only one kill, i'm assuming that there is only one mafia faction (*points at multiball setup suggested by tangle at the end of day 1*). neato! still am wary about the possiblity of a cult. or maybe an even-night killing faction / lone serial killer :o

@Fil have a good rest! i'm interested in hearing your thoughts about marketplace when you wake up and have time, since you mentioned being suspicious of them day 1 :o

here's tangle's reads post at the end of day 1! i think the ones tangle felt meh about were ainsell, temmeh, me, mcpearlie, cutbug, and maybe zikitty? certainly not all of us are actually mafia, and i don't think this was a panic kill from mafia being sussed (so i'm even not sure if anyone in this list is mafia at all) but i do think we should keep this list in mind (yes, even me) as we discuss today's candidates because tangle isn't around to do so :o

Tanglefire wrote on 2023-04-26 05:25:07:
My notes throughout the day. They’re definitely not all updated but since no talk nights gotta out this out. Feel like may die.

Ainsell: my townlean of them has been plummeting ever since they showed up again.
Their posts are starting to have a shade of mafia!ains. Their newer posts didn’t actually added much except for buddying + some confrontation.
If they don’t show up with my substance soon tmr, I might start considering deep look into them.

Fil: feeling rather good about them. My top townread atm. They’re rather distanced from the central people of the discussion. Giving rather unique views.

Temmeh: was a bit iffy about them. Still not entirely sure. They’ve been keeping a very neutral stance and mostly empty posts. Most significant thing they ever said was trying to shift discussion to quiet players. Honestly the only thing that made me feel ok about them was them replying really quickly to my post. Usually mafia might go “oh no squint!!” And try to format it more nicely. But then since they used to play tos which is really quick paced, there’s always the possibility they’re experienced in rapid fire responses.

Lyrelore: seems like town!lyre so far, i.e. not lurking and just slinking back on their views. Better than the last time they were maf. So gonna put them in good for now.

Storm: starting to have mixed feelings. Initially sounded really like town!storm.

ArtMajor: sounding fine so far. I can’t read them still, I read them town the entire game last time they were maf lol. Will come back to them if we run out of susses/sth doesn’t add up. But for now feeling ok.

Don’t wanna bother with mcpearlie until they show up with sth again.
Cutbug I have zero impression which means they’re seriously lurking. Bad. Same goes for Zikitty.

Zikitty: outright stating they’ll lurk in the last post they made. Lived up to it. Therefore among lurkers they’re ranked best because I doubt mafia will walk out and just announce that they’ll lurk lol.

in particular, i'd like to hear from @mcpearlie! i know you've been hesitant on expressing things because you're worried you'll get sussed (and i know it's disheartening to be on the receiving end of an elimination! i've been there! many times!), but i'd like to bring up again that town's goal is to find mafia and not to avoid getting eliminated! any opinion helps, even if it potentially casts suspicion on you--it might be an angle that town hasn't considered before! i also noticed that you said you didn't feel like enough information could be obtained from d1. now that it is day two, i'd like to hear your thoughts on other players (doesn't have to be a full-out readlist because i don't do those either hahaha)! in particular, who are your top town/scumleans?
jghAv2V.png
@Fil from previous games i've played in i think "hero/town" just means that "hero" is another name for the town faction so that people receiving their rolecards don't get confused! so i think your former assumption is more likely but i do agree that there is a good chance that there are multiple (potentially anti-town) informed minorities :o

@Storia that's good! we both agree that you aren't to be trusted :D wonderful!
mod elim mod elim <3
@Fil from previous games i've played in i think "hero/town" just means that "hero" is another name for the town faction so that people receiving their rolecards don't get confused! so i think your former assumption is more likely but i do agree that there is a good chance that there are multiple (potentially anti-town) informed minorities :o

@Storia that's good! we both agree that you aren't to be trusted :D wonderful!
mod elim mod elim <3
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Your flavour interpretation is interesting too! So, did I get that right, that you therefore don't think Cutbug's character spoke in night 1's flavour at all?

Regarding scumhunting through flavour, I'm just taking every information we can get. Though I won't lynch someone because of flavour. It's just something I like to keep in mind if a person is already sus because of their behaviour.
@StormDreamer

Your flavour interpretation is interesting too! So, did I get that right, that you therefore don't think Cutbug's character spoke in night 1's flavour at all?

Regarding scumhunting through flavour, I'm just taking every information we can get. Though I won't lynch someone because of flavour. It's just something I like to keep in mind if a person is already sus because of their behaviour.
[quote name="@StormDreamer" date="2023-04-27 07:30:50" ] @/Storia that's good! we both agree that you aren't to be trusted :D wonderful! mod elim mod elim <3 [/quote] [font=century gothic][size=4]Watch your words. You have no idea what I'm capable of.
@StormDreamer wrote on 2023-04-27 07:30:50:
@/Storia that's good! we both agree that you aren't to be trusted :D wonderful!
mod elim mod elim <3

Watch your words. You have no idea what I'm capable of.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Ooooahjsdhfkjadhfjasdfahsdfkjh okkkkkk

Gotta say, LOVE the no talk nights, it made the suspense so much moRE, but it was also lowkey terrifying because like...there's no way to talk to anyone so its just hhhjkhadsfjkahdfkjadhfakjdfhadhfgakjdf

Dont mind me sorry I'm just ajdshjahfka now that i can ????

But to get to the actual important stuff!!

I definitely think that somethings going on with CutBug. This is kinda my personal interpretation of what happened::

OPTION 1
During the day, somebody triggered something *on* Cut that put em into stasis, and either they have a passive OR someone used a piercing to rescue them.

OPTION 2
Cutbug has a passive effect that puts em into stasis during the night, and someone used a piercing ability to take them out of it, thinking they were in danger.

For the "Someone used a piercing ability to save/unleash them", I feel like there is a chance like...
Idk I'm just having vibes here, this could be a shot in the dark, but I do want to release it. The phrase "I shall remember that" especially sticks out to me. I think there's a chance that there is now someone that either:
Has changed Cut's alignment to assist them
OR
That Cut now must *support*, even if they aren't on the same side necessarily. Sort of a "I bailed you out, now you have to help me"

Where so much of this story centers around names and keeping them private, I feel like there is *something* to be gained from the lore. Even if its not blatant, we had an entire lightning event d1 where someone sent us a (overly cryptic) message.

Some extra notes before I run off to work:

I definitely agree that this game is probably multiball, with 18 players at start there's no way that there's only two sides, or if there is, then mafia is probably *pretty* big. Like, I would assume at least 4 mafia members.

Tangle said the phrase "Feel like might die" So I would like to take a good look at the people that she sussed, maybe they said something that made mafia freak out. ((Thank you Storm for the list!!))

Fil is confirmed town, unless we want to entertain the possibility that Tangle had some ability that could make their role flip and the role flip of the people she spoke to (Like the hhhhhh i forget the name of it but its like a priest or smth? he appears as good when lynched/killed, even though hes mafia) but for that to be in effect on both Tangle and the person she visits in a night, that might be a little too much? I'm not seriously entertaining that theory, just wordvomiting to get thoughts out of my brain and onto paper ^w^

Ooooahjsdhfkjadhfjasdfahsdfkjh okkkkkk

Gotta say, LOVE the no talk nights, it made the suspense so much moRE, but it was also lowkey terrifying because like...there's no way to talk to anyone so its just hhhjkhadsfjkahdfkjadhfakjdfhadhfgakjdf

Dont mind me sorry I'm just ajdshjahfka now that i can ????

But to get to the actual important stuff!!

I definitely think that somethings going on with CutBug. This is kinda my personal interpretation of what happened::

OPTION 1
During the day, somebody triggered something *on* Cut that put em into stasis, and either they have a passive OR someone used a piercing to rescue them.

OPTION 2
Cutbug has a passive effect that puts em into stasis during the night, and someone used a piercing ability to take them out of it, thinking they were in danger.

For the "Someone used a piercing ability to save/unleash them", I feel like there is a chance like...
Idk I'm just having vibes here, this could be a shot in the dark, but I do want to release it. The phrase "I shall remember that" especially sticks out to me. I think there's a chance that there is now someone that either:
Has changed Cut's alignment to assist them
OR
That Cut now must *support*, even if they aren't on the same side necessarily. Sort of a "I bailed you out, now you have to help me"

Where so much of this story centers around names and keeping them private, I feel like there is *something* to be gained from the lore. Even if its not blatant, we had an entire lightning event d1 where someone sent us a (overly cryptic) message.

Some extra notes before I run off to work:

I definitely agree that this game is probably multiball, with 18 players at start there's no way that there's only two sides, or if there is, then mafia is probably *pretty* big. Like, I would assume at least 4 mafia members.

Tangle said the phrase "Feel like might die" So I would like to take a good look at the people that she sussed, maybe they said something that made mafia freak out. ((Thank you Storm for the list!!))

Fil is confirmed town, unless we want to entertain the possibility that Tangle had some ability that could make their role flip and the role flip of the people she spoke to (Like the hhhhhh i forget the name of it but its like a priest or smth? he appears as good when lynched/killed, even though hes mafia) but for that to be in effect on both Tangle and the person she visits in a night, that might be a little too much? I'm not seriously entertaining that theory, just wordvomiting to get thoughts out of my brain and onto paper ^w^

artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
Since they've been quiet for a fair amount of time, I'd like to hear opinions from @Zikitty !

Do you have any thoughts about the current event, maybe a town/scumlist too?
Since they've been quiet for a fair amount of time, I'd like to hear opinions from @Zikitty !

Do you have any thoughts about the current event, maybe a town/scumlist too?
My own notes + thoughts regarding what’s occurred/the flavor

- The Night 1 flavor is from modgod’s POV, Cutbug’s for the Lightning Event flavor, and modgod’s again for the Day 2 flavor

- Quinn could be a character name being neutral and related to modgod, Quadrivial is a character name and is killing neutral/evil

- We are described as being humans during the Day, but different beings at Night. Maybe all of the roles are inhuman? Doesn’t matter much, but it’s interesting

- I believe analyzing flavor is a good way of finding new info. It’s not worth discussing in too much depth, but throwing around ideas might make us find something, and it helps establish some facts and tentatives to give basis for our other discussions

- Somebody has a Day-choosing ability to simultaneously roleblock and shield players at Night (not ruling Cutbug out as this player)

- Somebody - other than Cutbug - has an ability to cleanse/remove effects from players. There may be side effects? Possibly may be applicable during Day as well as Night, not sure
My own notes + thoughts regarding what’s occurred/the flavor

- The Night 1 flavor is from modgod’s POV, Cutbug’s for the Lightning Event flavor, and modgod’s again for the Day 2 flavor

- Quinn could be a character name being neutral and related to modgod, Quadrivial is a character name and is killing neutral/evil

- We are described as being humans during the Day, but different beings at Night. Maybe all of the roles are inhuman? Doesn’t matter much, but it’s interesting

- I believe analyzing flavor is a good way of finding new info. It’s not worth discussing in too much depth, but throwing around ideas might make us find something, and it helps establish some facts and tentatives to give basis for our other discussions

- Somebody has a Day-choosing ability to simultaneously roleblock and shield players at Night (not ruling Cutbug out as this player)

- Somebody - other than Cutbug - has an ability to cleanse/remove effects from players. There may be side effects? Possibly may be applicable during Day as well as Night, not sure
UawspVz.pngWn94zHr.png
ll0CfnD.pngOrlEqVx.png
A6Pqy3l.pngoaolHwW.png
J7D1quC.pngNlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.pngwLurwzJ.png
wZYRwpm.png

I am increasingly busy
these days
Lore and clan bio are
WIPs
I am always open to pings
and messages :D