Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Legends&The Legendary [ENDED]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74
@TangleFire
Ok, I'm kinda nervous. I don't think I've been on a decision seat before in mafia before. Fast typing and well-thought out reasoning don't tend to mix. So the next day, I'll make sure to make some notes.

Anyway, I don't think I have a well-thought enough argument to properly push, and I don't think I have the energy to review posts. I'm thinking of changing my vote to perhaps abstinence.
@TangleFire
Ok, I'm kinda nervous. I don't think I've been on a decision seat before in mafia before. Fast typing and well-thought out reasoning don't tend to mix. So the next day, I'll make sure to make some notes.

Anyway, I don't think I have a well-thought enough argument to properly push, and I don't think I have the energy to review posts. I'm thinking of changing my vote to perhaps abstinence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
i still haven't done the "reread to squint at potentially sheepy people with townreads" but aaaaaa have been busy but i have been loosely following the thread and wanted to say this!!

@Fil
considering the number of no-elim votes already in place and how close to day end we are, i don't think it matters whether you change your vote away from market. so no stress at all re: decision seat!

however: if you still have the time / energy, please boop your thoughts regarding market on the thread! would love to hear them, even if you don't think it's enough to justify an elim :o nights are no-talky nights so if you don't boop them in the thread before day ends there is a slight possibility that mafia might go pew pew and then your suspicions will never be heard :(
i still haven't done the "reread to squint at potentially sheepy people with townreads" but aaaaaa have been busy but i have been loosely following the thread and wanted to say this!!

@Fil
considering the number of no-elim votes already in place and how close to day end we are, i don't think it matters whether you change your vote away from market. so no stress at all re: decision seat!

however: if you still have the time / energy, please boop your thoughts regarding market on the thread! would love to hear them, even if you don't think it's enough to justify an elim :o nights are no-talky nights so if you don't boop them in the thread before day ends there is a slight possibility that mafia might go pew pew and then your suspicions will never be heard :(
jghAv2V.png
The day draws to a close. Beware the darkness...
The day draws to a close. Beware the darkness...
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
wAIT I didn’t realise it’s no talk nights D:

Okay getting this out in case I forget. wild idea but I reread rules and:

We can’t rule out the possibility of this game being multiball
wAIT I didn’t realise it’s no talk nights D:

Okay getting this out in case I forget. wild idea but I reread rules and:

We can’t rule out the possibility of this game being multiball
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
That's the first time I heard that. What's multiball?
@Tanglefire
That's the first time I heard that. What's multiball?
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
My notes throughout the day. They’re definitely not all updated but since no talk nights gotta out this out. Feel like may die.

Ainsell: my townlean of them has been plummeting ever since they showed up again.
Their posts are starting to have a shade of mafia!ains. Their newer posts didn’t actually added much except for buddying + some confrontation.
If they don’t show up with my substance soon tmr, I might start considering deep look into them.

Fil: feeling rather good about them. My top townread atm. They’re rather distanced from the central people of the discussion. Giving rather unique views.

Temmeh: was a bit iffy about them. Still not entirely sure. They’ve been keeping a very neutral stance and mostly empty posts. Most significant thing they ever said was trying to shift discussion to quiet players. Honestly the only thing that made me feel ok about them was them replying really quickly to my post. Usually mafia might go “oh no squint!!” And try to format it more nicely. But then since they used to play tos which is really quick paced, there’s always the possibility they’re experienced in rapid fire responses.

Lyrelore: seems like town!lyre so far, i.e. not lurking and just slinking back on their views. Better than the last time they were maf. So gonna put them in good for now.

Storm: starting to have mixed feelings. Initially sounded really like town!storm.

ArtMajor: sounding fine so far. I can’t read them still, I read them town the entire game last time they were maf lol. Will come back to them if we run out of susses/sth doesn’t add up. But for now feeling ok.

Don’t wanna bother with mcpearlie until they show up with sth again.
Cutbug I have zero impression which means they’re seriously lurking. Bad. Same goes for Zikitty.

Zikitty: outright stating they’ll lurk in the last post they made. Lived up to it. Therefore among lurkers they’re ranked best because I doubt mafia will walk out and just announce that they’ll lurk lol.
My notes throughout the day. They’re definitely not all updated but since no talk nights gotta out this out. Feel like may die.

Ainsell: my townlean of them has been plummeting ever since they showed up again.
Their posts are starting to have a shade of mafia!ains. Their newer posts didn’t actually added much except for buddying + some confrontation.
If they don’t show up with my substance soon tmr, I might start considering deep look into them.

Fil: feeling rather good about them. My top townread atm. They’re rather distanced from the central people of the discussion. Giving rather unique views.

Temmeh: was a bit iffy about them. Still not entirely sure. They’ve been keeping a very neutral stance and mostly empty posts. Most significant thing they ever said was trying to shift discussion to quiet players. Honestly the only thing that made me feel ok about them was them replying really quickly to my post. Usually mafia might go “oh no squint!!” And try to format it more nicely. But then since they used to play tos which is really quick paced, there’s always the possibility they’re experienced in rapid fire responses.

Lyrelore: seems like town!lyre so far, i.e. not lurking and just slinking back on their views. Better than the last time they were maf. So gonna put them in good for now.

Storm: starting to have mixed feelings. Initially sounded really like town!storm.

ArtMajor: sounding fine so far. I can’t read them still, I read them town the entire game last time they were maf lol. Will come back to them if we run out of susses/sth doesn’t add up. But for now feeling ok.

Don’t wanna bother with mcpearlie until they show up with sth again.
Cutbug I have zero impression which means they’re seriously lurking. Bad. Same goes for Zikitty.

Zikitty: outright stating they’ll lurk in the last post they made. Lived up to it. Therefore among lurkers they’re ranked best because I doubt mafia will walk out and just announce that they’ll lurk lol.
adding on to tangle's multiball comment (@/ people who don't know, multiball is when there are multiple informed minority parties in the game, such as two mafia factions): [quote name="Storia" date="2023-04-25 22:50:29" ] The end of the day is approaching. Hopefully the same can't be said for the game. [/quote] honestly the first thing i thought about when i saw this was "wait is there a cult that wins when it converts half the people" because i remembering being in a game that ended after night one because the cult started with one person at the beginning of the game (that would grow bigger throughout the game) and then said person died day 1 and then town won LOL
adding on to tangle's multiball comment (@/ people who don't know, multiball is when there are multiple informed minority parties in the game, such as two mafia factions):
Storia wrote on 2023-04-25 22:50:29:
The end of the day is approaching. Hopefully the same can't be said for the game.

honestly the first thing i thought about when i saw this was "wait is there a cult that wins when it converts half the people" because i remembering being in a game that ended after night one because the cult started with one person at the beginning of the game (that would grow bigger throughout the game) and then said person died day 1 and then town won LOL
jghAv2V.png
Yeah it’s missing market because I’ve been procrastinating on their read. I felt it’ll be troublesome so was skipping it lol.

For the rest it’s because no read, can’t telll

@Fil
More than one informed minority. Eg cult.
Yeah it’s missing market because I’ve been procrastinating on their read. I felt it’ll be troublesome so was skipping it lol.

For the rest it’s because no read, can’t telll

@Fil
More than one informed minority. Eg cult.
@stormdreamer
I think I read that game before. It was a mafia that grow like cult right. I think it might be lollipop lollipop or sth.

I suddenly said this because there are way too many people that doesn’t read very town to me + a lot of buddying/agreeing. Then I reread the rules and suddenly realised it said there’s at least 1 neutral. Not at most. Not 1. So I went ooooh wait what if cult???

Btw, I have a flight tmr. I will be gone for the first half of D2
If I don’t show up im on a plane not lurking.
Was gonna say it later but no talk night so rushing it all out now
@stormdreamer
I think I read that game before. It was a mafia that grow like cult right. I think it might be lollipop lollipop or sth.

I suddenly said this because there are way too many people that doesn’t read very town to me + a lot of buddying/agreeing. Then I reread the rules and suddenly realised it said there’s at least 1 neutral. Not at most. Not 1. So I went ooooh wait what if cult???

Btw, I have a flight tmr. I will be gone for the first half of D2
If I don’t show up im on a plane not lurking.
Was gonna say it later but no talk night so rushing it all out now
I might also be inactive by Friday to Tuesday. I also have a flight. I don't know how much internet I can get in between. Will be my first flight. Going to my brother's oathtaking.
I might also be inactive by Friday to Tuesday. I also have a flight. I don't know how much internet I can get in between. Will be my first flight. Going to my brother's oathtaking.
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74