Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]**Sasha's Pride Hatchery** (NEW 4/10)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]@ferspnai Terribly sorry again for my delay! I still have both dragons you're interested in - if you'd still like them, please feel free to send a CR at your convenience. It'll be 40kT or 40g for the Bi Abberation, and 35kT or 35g for the Trans Banescale. ----- @PlagueOfFur @alwaystheview @norvegicus @PlaguePlush NEW Gay Pride Aether pair and Agender/Aromantic pair finally added! New Trans Banescales and Lesbian Gaolers up for sale, as well as the sale tab is up-to-date as of posting this. @goblincrunch - pinging you since you had expressed interest in my agender/aromantic pair before. There will now be a much higher chance for a Obelisk to hatch now. @thealmightyZIM - I know you'd also had an interest in the Agender/Aromantic pair, so I'm giving you a ping as well in case you have any interest in the updated pair (which will be either Skydancers or Obelisks!) ----- If I have missed anyone, please let me know. I have been doing my best to keep up with this thread/the game in general, but I know I fall behind sometimes or forget things. Thank you all for your continued patience with me, you are all very much appreciated! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@ferspnai

Terribly sorry again for my delay! I still have both dragons you're interested in - if you'd still like them, please feel free to send a CR at your convenience. It'll be 40kT or 40g for the Bi Abberation, and 35kT or 35g for the Trans Banescale.

@PlagueOfFur @alwaystheview @norvegicus @PlaguePlush

NEW Gay Pride Aether pair and Agender/Aromantic pair finally added! New Trans Banescales and Lesbian Gaolers up for sale, as well as the sale tab is up-to-date as of posting this.

@goblincrunch - pinging you since you had expressed interest in my agender/aromantic pair before. There will now be a much higher chance for a Obelisk to hatch now.

@thealmightyZIM - I know you'd also had an interest in the Agender/Aromantic pair, so I'm giving you a ping as well in case you have any interest in the updated pair (which will be either Skydancers or Obelisks!)

If I have missed anyone, please let me know. I have been doing my best to keep up with this thread/the game in general, but I know I fall behind sometimes or forget things. Thank you all for your continued patience with me, you are all very much appreciated!
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
@Sasha I think I had better rein it in with my spending, unfortunately. Thank you for checking back!
@Sasha I think I had better rein it in with my spending, unfortunately. Thank you for checking back!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
ooo >:), wallet is a little light since yesterday's easter sales, but I've been looking for some critures like these. @Sasha, would is be possible to put me on the general ping list?
ooo >:), wallet is a little light since yesterday's easter sales, but I've been looking for some critures like these. @Sasha, would is be possible to put me on the general ping list?
qC4cJJE.png
May I be added to the general pinglist please? I absolutely adore all of your pairs! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84478465][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/844785/84478465_350.png[/img][/url] Also Katarina says hello ^^
May I be added to the general pinglist please? I absolutely adore all of your pairs!

84478465_350.png

Also Katarina says hello ^^
Fq9m1iH.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3217578][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1080956239602786415/1090624136361021512/bump.png[/img]
bump.png
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@Sasha

thank you for checking back with me! i adore the dragons i've gotten from you and am no longer looking for more, could i be removed from the pinglist? thank you and good luck with your move!!!
@Sasha

thank you for checking back with me! i adore the dragons i've gotten from you and am no longer looking for more, could i be removed from the pinglist? thank you and good luck with your move!!!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Sasha can i be added to the pinglist for the gay pride aethers please?
@Sasha can i be added to the pinglist for the gay pride aethers please?
Hey there! I really like your hatchery ideas! <3

Could you add me for the gay pride Aethers Pinglist?
Hey there! I really like your hatchery ideas! <3

Could you add me for the gay pride Aethers Pinglist?
ajoKbec.png
@Sasha May I please be added to the Nonbinary pinglist? Thank you and good luck with the move!
@Sasha May I please be added to the Nonbinary pinglist? Thank you and good luck with the move!
[center]@PlagueOfFur @Kkami @LissaJo @Prismal I've added all of you to the pinglists requested. Thanks so much for your interest in my pairs! So I don't double ping you, I also want to let you all know the dragons you requested to be pinged for are all for sale on the first page [emoji=aether star size=1] @alwaystheview @norvegicus @Gato @yesteryear NEW Non-Binary, Gay, Agender, Asexual and Trans dragons up for sale on the first page. Gay pride Aethers have also had their first clutch and 3 are currently for sale [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [/center]
@PlagueOfFur @Kkami @LissaJo @Prismal

I've added all of you to the pinglists requested. Thanks so much for your interest in my pairs!
So I don't double ping you, I also want to let you all know the dragons you requested to be pinged for are all for sale on the first page

@alwaystheview @norvegicus @Gato @yesteryear

NEW Non-Binary, Gay, Agender, Asexual and Trans dragons up for sale on the first page. Gay pride Aethers have also had their first clutch and 3 are currently for sale
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png