Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 669 670 671 672 673 ... 709 710
[quote name="M1mikyu" date="2023-04-05 10:09:26" ] Birthday apparel! Things like party hats, balloons, wrapped presents, gift ribbons, confetti, streamers, party horns, birthday cakes, and tons of other fun birthday party themed apparel! It’d be great for if you want to give a friend a present for their birthday, or you just want to make a party themed dragon [/quote] I would also love this!
M1mikyu wrote on 2023-04-05 10:09:26:
Birthday apparel! Things like party hats, balloons, wrapped presents, gift ribbons, confetti, streamers, party horns, birthday cakes, and tons of other fun birthday party themed apparel! It’d be great for if you want to give a friend a present for their birthday, or you just want to make a party themed dragon

I would also love this!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I'm sure it has been mentioned on here before but- more friends apparel please.

I really really really need a duck friend. Preference to white or mostly white if we are granting wishes.

But we really need more friends. Too many animal lovers on here to not have more friends. Though the necklace creatures at NOTN were nice. And while we are at it- maybe more plant apparel. We plant lovers also would enjoy more sprigs or even potted friends.

Fun ideas
duck
armadillo
fox
otter
kiwi
ivy or any trailing plant
daffodils
water lily
tropical big leafed plants (I want a totoro dragon- think about it on a fae it would be awesome)
marimo balls- in jars? so that they have their water.
I'm sure it has been mentioned on here before but- more friends apparel please.

I really really really need a duck friend. Preference to white or mostly white if we are granting wishes.

But we really need more friends. Too many animal lovers on here to not have more friends. Though the necklace creatures at NOTN were nice. And while we are at it- maybe more plant apparel. We plant lovers also would enjoy more sprigs or even potted friends.

Fun ideas
duck
armadillo
fox
otter
kiwi
ivy or any trailing plant
daffodils
water lily
tropical big leafed plants (I want a totoro dragon- think about it on a fae it would be awesome)
marimo balls- in jars? so that they have their water.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
more modern clothes in apparel, things like hoodies and t-shirts, beanies and baseball caps, jeans? i think jeans would be funny to put on a spiral and really that's all i need
more modern clothes in apparel, things like hoodies and t-shirts, beanies and baseball caps, jeans? i think jeans would be funny to put on a spiral and really that's all i need
No need to ping, I'm subbed to all my own threads!
oK I KNOW this gets requested often, but more cooking/baking/kitchen apparel would be SO awesome and pair so well with the recent-ish gardening things.
Also like trays of food or treats etc etc aa
oK I KNOW this gets requested often, but more cooking/baking/kitchen apparel would be SO awesome and pair so well with the recent-ish gardening things.
Also like trays of food or treats etc etc aa
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
Hip wrap! We’ve got head, legs, arms, chest, wings, but there’s just this. Um. Noticeably bare area around the hips. Maybe something like this? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=302,308,314,320,337,352,326&xt=dressing.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1038356932433559612/1095719664149069834/image1.jpg[/img]
Hip wrap! We’ve got head, legs, arms, chest, wings, but there’s just this. Um. Noticeably bare area around the hips.
Maybe something like this?
dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=302,308,314,320,337,352,326&xt=dressing.pngimage1.jpg
...who, me?
Maybe(absolutely) biased idea but frilly jester stuff, like the poofy jester paints, the jesters neck frills, arm frills, ankle frills. I know we already have jester stuff, but I mean more like Sun(fnaf) type frills and jester stuff. Also mainly because I want to make a Sun and Moon fan dragon, but there's no frills. And I feel the frills could be used for so much more than just my fandragon project. Like I can 100% see spirals rocking jester frills on the legs and their noodle neck, and Fae's aswell. (Also because who doesn't love poofy jester paints, like I love the jester leggings we have rn. But imagine the potential of poofy jester paints) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/963929754396921907/1096119938084778147/Screenshot_20220105-165436.png[/img] (Sorry for the goofy big picture of Sun, it won't let me shrink it) EDIT: We should also have pajama stuff likr nightcaps...
Maybe(absolutely) biased idea but frilly jester stuff, like the poofy jester paints, the jesters neck frills, arm frills, ankle frills. I know we already have jester stuff, but I mean more like Sun(fnaf) type frills and jester stuff. Also mainly because I want to make a Sun and Moon fan dragon, but there's no frills. And I feel the frills could be used for so much more than just my fandragon project.
Like I can 100% see spirals rocking jester frills on the legs and their noodle neck, and Fae's aswell.
(Also because who doesn't love poofy jester paints, like I love the jester leggings we have rn. But imagine the potential of poofy jester paints)
Screenshot_20220105-165436.png
(Sorry for the goofy big picture of Sun, it won't let me shrink it)

EDIT: We should also have pajama stuff likr nightcaps...
2023_07_12_0us_Kleki.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.pngSmall-banner-25x80.pngAll pictures are clickable!
I'd love to see some apparel series featuring various hobbies and/or more domestic items, similar to the gardening items! Lots of our dragons have roles in a clan like artist, cook, blacksmith, etc, so I think it would be cool to have apparel (and maybe scenes!) that show these roles off.
I'd love to see some apparel series featuring various hobbies and/or more domestic items, similar to the gardening items! Lots of our dragons have roles in a clan like artist, cook, blacksmith, etc, so I think it would be cool to have apparel (and maybe scenes!) that show these roles off.
qRRjNIN.pngCrystal_Books.pngWriting.pngFlight_Books.pngi8eD0Ym.pngPlant_and_Potion.png
Jhlid1K.png

MUYNhfy.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
All I really want in life is more Baldwin Brew options for clawtip colors! The glowing ones are great but non-glowing, metallics, opal, gold... heck, anything! They are really nice for adding a little extra oomph to the dragons but it'd be nice to have more options after all this time. Probably would be really easy to make, too, since it's just some color adjusting for the most part.
All I really want in life is more Baldwin Brew options for clawtip colors! The glowing ones are great but non-glowing, metallics, opal, gold... heck, anything! They are really nice for adding a little extra oomph to the dragons but it'd be nice to have more options after all this time. Probably would be really easy to make, too, since it's just some color adjusting for the most part.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
I want some food-themed apparel. I don't just mean chef outfits with cooking/baking accessories (and kitchen scenes), but like, it would be cool if I had a dragon with a sandwich or a loaf of bread or a basket of apples or something. I know we have the gardening strawberries/peppers/etc but I want more of this, and more immediately consumable items.
I want some food-themed apparel. I don't just mean chef outfits with cooking/baking accessories (and kitchen scenes), but like, it would be cool if I had a dragon with a sandwich or a loaf of bread or a basket of apples or something. I know we have the gardening strawberries/peppers/etc but I want more of this, and more immediately consumable items.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
My wishlist is simple:

Pride flags dragon can hold in either their mouth or like the "Standard of the Stormcatcher" type of flag.

Just the rainbow flag and trans flag would be cool. I don't expect all flags to be made (I'm bi myself) because someone will moan about being left out.
Heck just the progressive pride flag would be enough for me. So just one and call it a day.

I think this could be cool for June coming up. If Neopets can do it, FR can do it (because honestly you are cooler haha)

PS. If you would go for multiple flags, please don't forget the lesbian flag, even my local LGBTQ+ community group forgot the lesbian flag on their pride parade. My sapphic sisters are often forgotten somehow. Even tho the acronym starts with them.
My wishlist is simple:

Pride flags dragon can hold in either their mouth or like the "Standard of the Stormcatcher" type of flag.

Just the rainbow flag and trans flag would be cool. I don't expect all flags to be made (I'm bi myself) because someone will moan about being left out.
Heck just the progressive pride flag would be enough for me. So just one and call it a day.

I think this could be cool for June coming up. If Neopets can do it, FR can do it (because honestly you are cooler haha)

PS. If you would go for multiple flags, please don't forget the lesbian flag, even my local LGBTQ+ community group forgot the lesbian flag on their pride parade. My sapphic sisters are often forgotten somehow. Even tho the acronym starts with them.
1 2 ... 669 670 671 672 673 ... 709 710