Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 ... 708 709
we need more ocean themed apparel... fishy stuff, coral stuff, seashell stuff.. the early wavecrest apparel is so expensive nowadays and theres none like it
we need more ocean themed apparel... fishy stuff, coral stuff, seashell stuff.. the early wavecrest apparel is so expensive nowadays and theres none like it
fcc2b32f5907256397112b13f86455f56c58e25c.png
I would really love if we could get some recolors of the Bun-Bun apparel item. Bunnies come in so many colors! I have a black angora IRL, so a black Bun-Bun would make me so, so happy, but I'm sure there are other bunny owners who would also like more bunny rep available.
I would really love if we could get some recolors of the Bun-Bun apparel item. Bunnies come in so many colors! I have a black angora IRL, so a black Bun-Bun would make me so, so happy, but I'm sure there are other bunny owners who would also like more bunny rep available.
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
I was hoping the MistJam apparel item this year would be complementary to the [item=Mistral Mantle], as the mantle has a distinct kimono vibe, but we don't have any other kimono apparel to go with it. (We need more Kimono). I've tried pairing it with various waist wraps and loose pants... it just doesn't really work that well. The colors, patterns, and feather additions are unique. A matching Hakama would be lovely! (And possible recolor to match the katana?? please!) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=22193684&skin=42543&apparel=1751,4319,29581,44227,32977,41519,35215,953,4276,32706,25348&xt=dressing.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62550474][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625505/62550474_350.png[/img][/url][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=15075342&skin=17014&apparel=44228,9452,33816,49663,25348,44227,588,25348,29582,35549,45489&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I was hoping the MistJam apparel item this year would be complementary to the Mistral Mantle , as the mantle has a distinct kimono vibe, but we don't have any other kimono apparel to go with it. (We need more Kimono). I've tried pairing it with various waist wraps and loose pants... it just doesn't really work that well. The colors, patterns, and feather additions are unique. A matching Hakama would be lovely!
(And possible recolor to match the katana?? please!)
dragon?did=22193684&skin=42543&apparel=1751,4319,29581,44227,32977,41519,35215,953,4276,32706,25348&xt=dressing.png62550474_350.pngdragon?did=15075342&skin=17014&apparel=44228,9452,33816,49663,25348,44227,588,25348,29582,35549,45489&xt=dressing.png
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
Christmas isn’t coming by for a while, but I REALLY want Santa hats and other Santa Claus themed apparel. I’d love to give the dragon in my icon a Santa hat for Christmas time to help celebrate, and it’d be good for any holiday themed dragons. It’d be a great finishing touch for any Santa Claus dragon! Oooo now that I think about it, a Santa Claus NPC shopkeeper for the Grand Exchange would be sooooo cool! But that’d be its own separate topic. I’d also love Santa coats to go with the hat, but just the hat is good if the coat is too hard to make
Christmas isn’t coming by for a while, but I REALLY want Santa hats and other Santa Claus themed apparel. I’d love to give the dragon in my icon a Santa hat for Christmas time to help celebrate, and it’d be good for any holiday themed dragons. It’d be a great finishing touch for any Santa Claus dragon! Oooo now that I think about it, a Santa Claus NPC shopkeeper for the Grand Exchange would be sooooo cool! But that’d be its own separate topic. I’d also love Santa coats to go with the hat, but just the hat is good if the coat is too hard to make
Lover of Faes and Aethers
On my knees for silk recolors…Orange, black, fuchsia, light purple, navy blue, peridot / light green, more multicolored ones! Please, they’re so good for accents…

(Oh, not the starsilks — the other ones, the original silks.)
On my knees for silk recolors…Orange, black, fuchsia, light purple, navy blue, peridot / light green, more multicolored ones! Please, they’re so good for accents…

(Oh, not the starsilks — the other ones, the original silks.)
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Y’know how there’s those Marva apparel items which can change the color and style of your dragon’s eyes?
I’d like to see an apparel item that can be used to give dragons heterochromia, or perhaps there could be an option when using those Marva eyes for only one eye to be affected, or to mix and match between two different eyes? Since if you’re using the eye accessories you can’t really have two of them be worn since the second one would be covered by the first, a way to have just one eye be affected s that you can give the other eye a different color would be good, though some dragon breeds only have one visible eye…
Y’know how there’s those Marva apparel items which can change the color and style of your dragon’s eyes?
I’d like to see an apparel item that can be used to give dragons heterochromia, or perhaps there could be an option when using those Marva eyes for only one eye to be affected, or to mix and match between two different eyes? Since if you’re using the eye accessories you can’t really have two of them be worn since the second one would be covered by the first, a way to have just one eye be affected s that you can give the other eye a different color would be good, though some dragon breeds only have one visible eye…
Lover of Faes and Aethers
I would love to see a set of some kind that makes the dragon look like they are growing flowers/moss from their backs! Sort of like blossom on Gaoler's, but less sparse and with some leaves perhaps.
I would love to see a set of some kind that makes the dragon look like they are growing flowers/moss from their backs! Sort of like blossom on Gaoler's, but less sparse and with some leaves perhaps.
They/Them // Adult // FR +3

Offsite / Mass Hatch / Hatchery
sport items please! Baseballs, bats, soccer/footballs, tennis, ect!! Sports gear would be so cute!!
sport items please! Baseballs, bats, soccer/footballs, tennis, ect!! Sports gear would be so cute!!
thin fencing swords! perhaps to go with [item=black cavalier] [item=brown felt cavalier]? three musketeers vibes !
thin fencing swords! perhaps to go with Black Cavalier Brown Felt Cavalier ? three musketeers vibes !
she/he/they | fr + 3
chickens. geese. mandarin ducks. corvids such as magpies, blue jays, ravens/crows... also cardinals, chickadees....
chickens. geese. mandarin ducks. corvids such as magpies, blue jays, ravens/crows... also cardinals, chickadees....
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 ... 708 709