Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 671 672 673 674 675 ... 710 711
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-04-28 06:41:38" ] [quote name="Avocette" date="2023-04-28 01:59:04" ] I'd love to see ancient middle-east inspired apparels ! Wooly skirts (entirely made of wool strands or/and just at the edge), persian armor, horned crowns and curly beards or hair we can add to a dragon, similar to the Lamassu [/quote] Literally please, I am begging you, we seriously need a revamp and expansion of the Sandwastes stuff, that would be a great candidate for some of these [/quote] Same. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Natron wrote on 2023-04-28 06:41:38:
Avocette wrote on 2023-04-28 01:59:04:
I'd love to see ancient middle-east inspired apparels ! Wooly skirts (entirely made of wool strands or/and just at the edge), persian armor, horned crowns and curly beards or hair we can add to a dragon, similar to the Lamassu

Literally please, I am begging you, we seriously need a revamp and expansion of the Sandwastes stuff, that would be a great candidate for some of these

Same. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
can we please have some light/leather armour i can only hold so many aviator coats
can we please have some light/leather armour i can only hold so many aviator coats
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Clear bubbles, blue bubbles, prismatic bubbles, pastel bubbles, dark bubbles, fire bubbles.

I was hoping that the aura for water would be bubbles but the one we got is neat too. I just really need some bubble auras/ breezes/ bubblefalls/ whatever. I need them for my water dragons, whimsical dragons, weird dragons. I just want me some bubbles.
Bubbles.

Clear bubbles, blue bubbles, prismatic bubbles, pastel bubbles, dark bubbles, fire bubbles.

I was hoping that the aura for water would be bubbles but the one we got is neat too. I just really need some bubble auras/ breezes/ bubblefalls/ whatever. I need them for my water dragons, whimsical dragons, weird dragons. I just want me some bubbles.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
im p sure ive already pitched this idea on the thread before, but i cant get the idea of oil paper umbrellas out of my head
ive been thinking about the concept of a light-festival umbrella with cool effects coming off it (like a veil, or flecks of light/other particles) and then for a recolor, a red umbrella.. lol jk....unless
in general, i'd love more hats/head apparel with large flowy veils that may or may not hide the face/eyes
im p sure ive already pitched this idea on the thread before, but i cant get the idea of oil paper umbrellas out of my head
ive been thinking about the concept of a light-festival umbrella with cool effects coming off it (like a veil, or flecks of light/other particles) and then for a recolor, a red umbrella.. lol jk....unless
in general, i'd love more hats/head apparel with large flowy veils that may or may not hide the face/eyes
fcc2b32f5907256397112b13f86455f56c58e25c.png
[quote name="Helcaraxe" date="2023-04-28 19:46:53" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2023-04-28 06:41:38" ] [quote name="Avocette" date="2023-04-28 01:59:04" ] I'd love to see ancient middle-east inspired apparels ! Wooly skirts (entirely made of wool strands or/and just at the edge), persian armor, horned crowns and curly beards or hair we can add to a dragon, similar to the Lamassu [/quote] Literally please, I am begging you, we seriously need a revamp and expansion of the Sandwastes stuff, that would be a great candidate for some of these [/quote] Same. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE [/quote] [font=american gothic][size=4]This would look so good with my lair please I need this with all my heart. A good v variety since a lot of our apparel is Euro-inspired.
Helcaraxe wrote on 2023-04-28 19:46:53:
I'd love to see ancient middle-east inspired apparels ! Wooly skirts (entirely made of wool strands or/and just at the edge), persian armor, horned crowns and curly beards or hair we can add to a dragon, similar to the Lamassu

Literally please, I am begging you, we seriously need a revamp and expansion of the Sandwastes stuff, that would be a great candidate for some of these

This would look so good with my lair please I need this with all my heart. A good v variety since a lot of our apparel is Euro-inspired.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Houseplants / potted plants! Kinda randomly placed like the frog/toad companions, or sitting on the ground in front of the dragon, just different kinds of plants in pots that can come in different colors.
Houseplants / potted plants! Kinda randomly placed like the frog/toad companions, or sitting on the ground in front of the dragon, just different kinds of plants in pots that can come in different colors.
an actual guitar, not the lute. any actual instrument would be pretty cool too
an actual guitar, not the lute. any actual instrument would be pretty cool too
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
This is probbaly never gonna happen, but I'd like some apparel for the ancients, even if its something simple but pretty like the Adjudicator Rings or Prismatic Tail Bangle or even Bewitching Bangles
This is probbaly never gonna happen, but I'd like some apparel for the ancients, even if its something simple but pretty like the Adjudicator Rings or Prismatic Tail Bangle or even Bewitching Bangles
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
We need more shackles and chain-type appearel other than just ice. Probably some variants, like Barnacled Shackles, Iron Shackles, Steel Shackles, Bloodstained Shackles, etc.
We need more shackles and chain-type appearel other than just ice. Probably some variants, like Barnacled Shackles, Iron Shackles, Steel Shackles, Bloodstained Shackles, etc.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[quote name="Helcaraxe" date="2023-04-28 19:46:53" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2023-04-28 06:41:38" ] [quote name="Avocette" date="2023-04-28 01:59:04" ] I'd love to see ancient middle-east inspired apparels ! Wooly skirts (entirely made of wool strands or/and just at the edge), persian armor, horned crowns and curly beards or hair we can add to a dragon, similar to the Lamassu [/quote] Literally please, I am begging you, we seriously need a revamp and expansion of the Sandwastes stuff, that would be a great candidate for some of these [/quote] Same. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE [/quote] Im always here for more crowns and skirts Plus, I think more dresses/shirts inspired by that would be lovely
Helcaraxe wrote on 2023-04-28 19:46:53:

Im always here for more crowns and skirts
Plus, I think more dresses/shirts inspired by that would be lovely
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png