Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ixi's Scribbles // Closed // OVERHAULING
1 2 3 4
@Nyechan

Sure do!
Ahh those all look great. I'll have to see which one cooperates most with the sketching. c:
@Nyechan

Sure do!
Ahh those all look great. I'll have to see which one cooperates most with the sketching. c:
@Ixi
That's fine! ^w^
Should I send payment now, or do you like to wait until after sketching, or...?
@Ixi
That's fine! ^w^
Should I send payment now, or do you like to wait until after sketching, or...?
@Nyechan

I do half half, so 100k before I start and 100k once you receive your art. Feels like the fairest way to me, then. c:
@Nyechan

I do half half, so 100k before I start and 100k once you receive your art. Feels like the fairest way to me, then. c:
@Ixi
Sure! Sending 100k now, then!
@Ixi
Sure! Sending 100k now, then!
@Ixi Thanks for the ping! I'm still interested and would love to order a fullbody artwork if that's alright :3 For my Imperial lady Elysia~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1387960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13880/1387960_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a very graceful dragon, always searching for bliss and ease. However, she's not very approachable, and always surrounded by a distant, mysterious aura. If you can include her apparel, that would be lovely, I can pay extra of course if needed. c: Also, I'd be happy about a transparent background, but if that doesn't work, a white one will do as well. Just let me know if everything sounds good to you. uvu
@Ixi
Thanks for the ping! I'm still interested and would love to order a fullbody artwork if that's alright :3

For my Imperial lady Elysia~

1387960_350.png

She's a very graceful dragon, always searching for bliss and ease. However, she's not very approachable, and always surrounded by a distant, mysterious aura.

If you can include her apparel, that would be lovely, I can pay extra of course if needed. c:
Also, I'd be happy about a transparent background, but if that doesn't work, a white one will do as well.

Just let me know if everything sounds good to you. uvu
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Oooh she's really pretty! I don't charge extra for apparel, don't worry. c: All of these commissions do also come with a transparent background, so that's no problem at all. I think I'm going to have lots of fun with her!
@Luunai

Oooh she's really pretty! I don't charge extra for apparel, don't worry. c: All of these commissions do also come with a transparent background, so that's no problem at all. I think I'm going to have lots of fun with her!
@Ixi Could I get a ping if you ever open up slots :)?
@Ixi Could I get a ping if you ever open up slots :)?
64514_s.gif
@Founder Sure! I'll add you to the list. c:
@Founder Sure! I'll add you to the list. c:
@Ixi
Pinglist when slots open please!
@Ixi
Pinglist when slots open please!
9SZNdzL.png
1 2 3 4