Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's my 9th FR anniversary!
1 2
I don't play that much any more, but man it's been a joy to watch this site grow over the past 9 years. The community remains generous and kind, and the staff have made so many improvements and quality of life upgrades since I joined. It's a special place, and I think it's those two things that will keep me coming back (even if intermittently) for years to come. Thank you, Sornieth! Here is my custom progen, who I guess is now an old lady [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2962928][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29630/2962928_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
I don't play that much any more, but man it's been a joy to watch this site grow over the past 9 years. The community remains generous and kind, and the staff have made so many improvements and quality of life upgrades since I joined. It's a special place, and I think it's those two things that will keep me coming back (even if intermittently) for years to come. Thank you, Sornieth!

Here is my custom progen, who I guess is now an old lady
2962928_350.png
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
hello fellow 9 yearer, time just flies doesn't it?
it's amazing seeing people still on here all this time, or at least coming back after a point. something about fr just grabs people

ur custom is cute btw, love the way you did the pirate theme!
hello fellow 9 yearer, time just flies doesn't it?
it's amazing seeing people still on here all this time, or at least coming back after a point. something about fr just grabs people

ur custom is cute btw, love the way you did the pirate theme!
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
One more year until you're in the double-digits! [emoji=firework size=1]
One more year until you're in the double-digits!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
whoa there old timer

Congrats on the nine years! Your progen is wonderfully gorgeous. (:
whoa there old timer

Congrats on the nine years! Your progen is wonderfully gorgeous. (:
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
happy anniversary!
happy anniversary!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

ohhhhhh! it’s my anniversary too! we can be Old together lol
ohhhhhh! it’s my anniversary too! we can be Old together lol
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
happy anniversary! :o i find it so cool to see old players still interacting on-site ,,
happy anniversary! :o i find it so cool to see old players still interacting on-site ,,
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
CONGRATS! I'm personally new to FR but I could see how easy it would be to play for 9 years! You're one year away from double digits!
CONGRATS! I'm personally new to FR but I could see how easy it would be to play for 9 years! You're one year away from double digits!
Happy Anniversary! Nine years here as well!
Happy Anniversary! Nine years here as well!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
AYYYY MINE TOO!

I randomly logged in because I heard through the grapevine that there was self-service progen restoration now, so I did that--and imagine my surprise when I saw that their birthday was TODAY EXACTLY

happy anniversary!
AYYYY MINE TOO!

I randomly logged in because I heard through the grapevine that there was self-service progen restoration now, so I did that--and imagine my surprise when I saw that their birthday was TODAY EXACTLY

happy anniversary!
1 2