Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="LilithLuna" date="2023-04-12 08:57:16" ] Jester aesthetic my favorite, loving these Jester Genes! [/quote] Totally agree with this, I’m always down to clown so I’m making it a long-term goal to turn my custom progen into an Obelisk with the Harlequin/Jester genes
LilithLuna wrote on 2023-04-12 08:57:16:
Jester aesthetic my favorite, loving these Jester Genes!

Totally agree with this, I’m always down to clown so I’m making it a long-term goal to turn my custom progen into an Obelisk with the Harlequin/Jester genes
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I didn’t expect All is Soft Inside to suddenly become my favorite song ever but okay then-
I didn’t expect All is Soft Inside to suddenly become my favorite song ever but okay then-
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
elden ring...
good
elden ring...
good
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
god bless my criterion static i was really mad about my noodles being so hard to make but theyre having a great time
god bless my criterion static i was really mad about my noodles being so hard to make but theyre having a great time
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
Dear stars I am conflicted, I do not know if I should have my parents pay half for my computer and have me pay them back over time or have me just wait and buy it

Because this is like, my first big purchase with my own money but at the same time I will have a convenient way to do, everything sooner

GRRRR money
Dear stars I am conflicted, I do not know if I should have my parents pay half for my computer and have me pay them back over time or have me just wait and buy it

Because this is like, my first big purchase with my own money but at the same time I will have a convenient way to do, everything sooner

GRRRR money
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I feel kind of bad about it but I stand by what I said
I feel kind of bad about it but I stand by what I said
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I am weak in the knees for a STICKFIGURE

WHY

WHY AM I LIKE THIS
I am weak in the knees for a STICKFIGURE

WHY

WHY AM I LIKE THIS
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I need to decide if I'll stay in nature or move to a different flight. Idk which one is more active though....
I need to decide if I'll stay in nature or move to a different flight. Idk which one is more active though....

Snv0FVq.png
Exhaustion with no end in sight
Exhaustion with no end in sight
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
WHAT DO I DRAW WHAT DO I DRAW WHAT DO I DRAWWWW AAHAHHHAAAAHHHHHH TIMELINE TIME ZONES DEADLINES DEAD ZONE

(do not give me ideas)
WHAT DO I DRAW WHAT DO I DRAW WHAT DO I DRAWWWW AAHAHHHAAAAHHHHHH TIMELINE TIME ZONES DEADLINES DEAD ZONE

(do not give me ideas)
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif