Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harlequin & Jester
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52
These new genes are super pretty! I absolutely adore them <3
These new genes are super pretty! I absolutely adore them <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
okay but tert when
okay but tert when
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Heyoooo, new gene time
Heyoooo, new gene time
J5FGxHX.png
!!!aaaaaaaa!!! Y'all are feeding me WELL with these updates, so so so many jesters yesyesyes!! Joyous Jesters [emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=spiral love size=2]
!!!aaaaaaaa!!! Y'all are feeding me WELL with these updates, so so so many jesters yesyesyes!! Joyous Jesters
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
OHHHH YOOOO WHAT. i am heart eyes rn these genes are so fun!
OHHHH YOOOO WHAT. i am heart eyes rn these genes are so fun!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
i was just struggling with a scry and harlequin happens to have the exact accent color for blackberry that i needed and i could not be happier.
i was just struggling with a scry and harlequin happens to have the exact accent color for blackberry that i needed and i could not be happier.
D4jazTx.png
Am I the only one who thinks this is horribly broken? Some breeds/genders just don't have the 'fase mask' at all- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=170&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=116&auth=54cccf3cf80d96b596ea0af871934df788c84ea2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ^has [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=170&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=116&auth=a0c6f3b9778a8752e1199d90048f25d413dbf8e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ^does not The more I look at it, like.. only the male or the female of a breed seems to have it, but it's not the same gender for each breed. Why is this? On most it seems to be the male has the mask, but on obelisks, the female does? Why would you make this like this?
Am I the only one who thinks this is horribly broken? Some breeds/genders just don't have the 'fase mask' at all-

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=170&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=116&auth=54cccf3cf80d96b596ea0af871934df788c84ea2&dummyext=prev.png
^has

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=170&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=116&auth=a0c6f3b9778a8752e1199d90048f25d413dbf8e3&dummyext=prev.png
^does not

The more I look at it, like.. only the male or the female of a breed seems to have it, but it's not the same gender for each breed. Why is this?
On most it seems to be the male has the mask, but on obelisks, the female does?
Why would you make this like this?
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Oh my goodness those genes are spectacularly beautiful! Whoever made those did a great job.

So happy to see those Marva items will be coming back yearly, thank you for that!

And extra huge thank you for the den slots!!!!!!
Oh my goodness those genes are spectacularly beautiful! Whoever made those did a great job.

So happy to see those Marva items will be coming back yearly, thank you for that!

And extra huge thank you for the den slots!!!!!!
NICE! Gonna go scry these.
NICE! Gonna go scry these.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@nekroba its intentional, the entire pattern is asymmetrical and changes depending on pose (left or right facing) and gender (one gets mask, one gets eyeliner)
@nekroba its intentional, the entire pattern is asymmetrical and changes depending on pose (left or right facing) and gender (one gets mask, one gets eyeliner)
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52