Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 335 336
@brambee oooo goodluck!! nahida is soooooooooo worth it she has been a staple on my team since i got her. Also hopefully you have better luck on kuki than me- i finally got her last time she was on banner... but in like 140 wishes i only got ONE copy of her, so shes still c0. sobs. i dont need to pull on the first round of banners but i am real tempted to try again for her... girl why i love you please come home...

@CxcoWxlf I wish you the best artifact roles. blizzard strayer has been so mean to me.
@brambee oooo goodluck!! nahida is soooooooooo worth it she has been a staple on my team since i got her. Also hopefully you have better luck on kuki than me- i finally got her last time she was on banner... but in like 140 wishes i only got ONE copy of her, so shes still c0. sobs. i dont need to pull on the first round of banners but i am real tempted to try again for her... girl why i love you please come home...

@CxcoWxlf I wish you the best artifact roles. blizzard strayer has been so mean to me.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@jennycatmystique tysm!! :3 and gahh yes I'm so excited to mess around with the literal 100s of team comps with her, namely with melt ganyu, aggravate cyno + raiden, though I'm eager to try out hyperbloom as well!

aaagdhs I'm just so excited - my mind this patch was all over the place who I wanted to wish for, namely between eula and nahida, but at this rate I can get nahida and probably snag eula when she eventually returns who knows when. thanks to the new area, quests, and sumeru tree!! finally, I can hopefully afford to lose the 50/50 but still get her, too >:)
@jennycatmystique tysm!! :3 and gahh yes I'm so excited to mess around with the literal 100s of team comps with her, namely with melt ganyu, aggravate cyno + raiden, though I'm eager to try out hyperbloom as well!

aaagdhs I'm just so excited - my mind this patch was all over the place who I wanted to wish for, namely between eula and nahida, but at this rate I can get nahida and probably snag eula when she eventually returns who knows when. thanks to the new area, quests, and sumeru tree!! finally, I can hopefully afford to lose the 50/50 but still get her, too >:)
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
I can tell this will turn into one of my favorite threads already-

any other faruzan fans/mains or kazuha savers?

somehow my faruzan does more damage than my alhaitham LOL maybe I'm building him wrong-

somehow my faruzan does more damage than my alhaitham LOL maybe I'm building him wrong-
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
@brambee lol one day eula will return... she seems to have gotten lost somewhere and probably hasn't had any luck asking for directions...

Right now nahida is part of my aggrevate team with yae, alhaitham, and zhongli. big number explosion, i love it. one day id love to try her out with raiden... when i get raiden... lol. another favorite of mine is having yae, nahida, kokomi, and zhongli on a team. the game just plays itself, it is SO funny.

im being so tempted by nahida cons, but if i dont get kaveh im going to be. so sad. getting baizhu would be one heck of a plus tho. my cyno needs him desperately.

good luck on the 50/50! diluc stole my 5* when i was pulling for nahida on release- which is so rude of him doesnt he know there is a small cabbage in need?!
@brambee lol one day eula will return... she seems to have gotten lost somewhere and probably hasn't had any luck asking for directions...

Right now nahida is part of my aggrevate team with yae, alhaitham, and zhongli. big number explosion, i love it. one day id love to try her out with raiden... when i get raiden... lol. another favorite of mine is having yae, nahida, kokomi, and zhongli on a team. the game just plays itself, it is SO funny.

im being so tempted by nahida cons, but if i dont get kaveh im going to be. so sad. getting baizhu would be one heck of a plus tho. my cyno needs him desperately.

good luck on the 50/50! diluc stole my 5* when i was pulling for nahida on release- which is so rude of him doesnt he know there is a small cabbage in need?!
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Kazuha is far too much fun to play! He's not only good in a fight but he's good at cleaning up and gathering spoils after battles are done! LOL
Kazuha is far too much fun to play! He's not only good in a fight but he's good at cleaning up and gathering spoils after battles are done! LOL
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
it just dawned on me that I missed ayaka. AGAIN!

I don't think she's ever going to be seen in my account-- y'know what. *stares at itto* I'm going to level you up now. maybe. after I get the stuff you need.
it just dawned on me that I missed ayaka. AGAIN!

I don't think she's ever going to be seen in my account-- y'know what. *stares at itto* I'm going to level you up now. maybe. after I get the stuff you need.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
[quote name="Rayw1nd" date="2023-04-11 13:22:18" ] I can tell this will turn into one of my favorite threads already- any other faruzan fans/mains or kazuha savers? somehow my faruzan does more damage than my alhaitham LOL maybe I'm building him wrong- [/quote] What artifacts do you have on him? :0 And who do you normally put him in a team with?
Rayw1nd wrote on 2023-04-11 13:22:18:

What artifacts do you have on him? :0 And who do you normally put him in a team with?
X08tbGj.png
staring at my Keqing right now who does less than 10k (bad artifacts is my only excuse)
staring at my Keqing right now who does less than 10k (bad artifacts is my only excuse)
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
To be fair, artifacts are an excellent excuse HAHA Grinding for stats is such a slog... Keqing is so pretty (even with lower damage huhu)!!
To be fair, artifacts are an excellent excuse HAHA Grinding for stats is such a slog... Keqing is so pretty (even with lower damage huhu)!!
X08tbGj.png
The game hates me and wont let me loose my 50/50... i mean Ayaka is good and all but not my playstyle nor good for my team.
The game hates me and wont let me loose my 50/50... i mean Ayaka is good and all but not my playstyle nor good for my team.
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 335 336