Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 335 336
You (handshake) me: Getting an unwanted ayaya by accident
You (handshake) me: Getting an unwanted ayaya by accident
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
i just wanted Tighnari not Ayakaaaaa at least Dendro fits my team
i just wanted Tighnari not Ayakaaaaa at least Dendro fits my team
Cyno or Albedo... im farming for both but who do i pull for...
Probably whoever re-runs first. (Genshin~)
I just wanted Kuki and Layla con's why why is it only Dori and the Bell. T_T
I've got c6 Dori now(who I don't use) and Kuki(who I do use is only now c1). Clearly this banner is cursed for me I'm tapping out. (I'd still probably get more Dori con's than Kuki/Layla if I continued.)
I just wanted Kuki and Layla con's why why is it only Dori and the Bell. T_T
I've got c6 Dori now(who I don't use) and Kuki(who I do use is only now c1). Clearly this banner is cursed for me I'm tapping out. (I'd still probably get more Dori con's than Kuki/Layla if I continued.)
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander oh man.. if you wanted Kuki Shinobu, you could've pulled during Itto's! R.I.P, though, your luck is cursed. Or maybe Dori is trying to get your mora.
@Nysander oh man.. if you wanted Kuki Shinobu, you could've pulled during Itto's! R.I.P, though, your luck is cursed. Or maybe Dori is trying to get your mora.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
!! I hope everyones pulls went/is going to go well !! c: keqing ruined my 10-patch-no-50/50-loss streak [rip] but honestly idm! she was my first 5* main on this acc and I have a soft spot for her <3 plus it was early, at only like 30 pity LOL - and I've sort of needed the adrenaline rush of a loss for a while. Plus, I managed to get c2 shinobu, c2 layla, and only one dori copy! call that a success

like I mentioned earlier though, I'm fairly sure I can still get nahida, mainly thanks to the new area. I'm at like, 50-ish?? pity so I'm not too worried :3

I'd like to maybe grab a xipos moonlight and/or dragonsbane copy from the weapon banner, however. Xipos I've wanted since before it came out since my kazuha has a non-ideal [only about 120%] energy recharge stat, which it has a passive for, not to mention an em mainstat
!! I hope everyones pulls went/is going to go well !! c: keqing ruined my 10-patch-no-50/50-loss streak [rip] but honestly idm! she was my first 5* main on this acc and I have a soft spot for her <3 plus it was early, at only like 30 pity LOL - and I've sort of needed the adrenaline rush of a loss for a while. Plus, I managed to get c2 shinobu, c2 layla, and only one dori copy! call that a success

like I mentioned earlier though, I'm fairly sure I can still get nahida, mainly thanks to the new area. I'm at like, 50-ish?? pity so I'm not too worried :3

I'd like to maybe grab a xipos moonlight and/or dragonsbane copy from the weapon banner, however. Xipos I've wanted since before it came out since my kazuha has a non-ideal [only about 120%] energy recharge stat, which it has a passive for, not to mention an em mainstat
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
weheheheh i finally managed to get some kuki cons. should i have pulled on this banner? no... BUT i did and it worked out.

my friend got nahida in 12 pulls after myself and two other friends of theirs came over to help in their summoning ritual of setting up a party. apparently she was real excited for that party

also the new area looks SO cool im so excited to sink my teeth into it les go
weheheheh i finally managed to get some kuki cons. should i have pulled on this banner? no... BUT i did and it worked out.

my friend got nahida in 12 pulls after myself and two other friends of theirs came over to help in their summoning ritual of setting up a party. apparently she was real excited for that party

also the new area looks SO cool im so excited to sink my teeth into it les go
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
update: still scared of the desert expansion, and I haven't unlocked the few remaining teleport waypoints over there. The literal dust tornado kind of looks like the storm that could be removed(?) from Inazuma's Seirai Island and it's terrifying. :,)
update: still scared of the desert expansion, and I haven't unlocked the few remaining teleport waypoints over there. The literal dust tornado kind of looks like the storm that could be removed(?) from Inazuma's Seirai Island and it's terrifying. :,)
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
I got Nahida! I'm limited by the lack of spores right now, but I'm glad to finally have her. No longer will I have to use DMC... I'm also going to try to get Nilou. If I win the 50/50, great! If I lose the 50/50...well, at least I'll have a guarantee.

I also went from C0 Dori to C5 Dori, so take that what you will.
I got Nahida! I'm limited by the lack of spores right now, but I'm glad to finally have her. No longer will I have to use DMC... I'm also going to try to get Nilou. If I win the 50/50, great! If I lose the 50/50...well, at least I'll have a guarantee.

I also went from C0 Dori to C5 Dori, so take that what you will.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
LOL you just posted 2 seconds after my post @MaplesHaiku- Also, congrats on getting Nahida! Good luck on getting her level up materials [emoji=guardian happy]
LOL you just posted 2 seconds after my post @MaplesHaiku-

Also, congrats on getting Nahida! Good luck on getting her level up materials
I've just been crying because I can't actually play at this point and I have to save up $900 just so I can buy something that will process itttttt and I only have $10 TnT OoO So YAY! I'm trying to get that much money before summerrrrrrr. So selling Pokemon lol bc I have a good card that's worth like $1300
I've just been crying because I can't actually play at this point and I have to save up $900 just so I can buy something that will process itttttt and I only have $10 TnT OoO So YAY! I'm trying to get that much money before summerrrrrrr. So selling Pokemon lol bc I have a good card that's worth like $1300
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 335 336