Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Saro's Star Raffle Participant Showcase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Princ3ssInfinity was the 21st participant in my raffle and earned a total of 333 tickets! Thank you so much for all the stars! I’ve visited your collection in turn and booped the star on a total of 35 dragons. My absolute favourite from all your dragons was easily this gorgeous undertide: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83017962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830180/83017962_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I’m more likely to pick someone who is wearing at least an accent/skin if not apparel for these things, but even if all your dragons fit that very loose criteria Aquarela would be right up there for first. Point in fact, I’ve added this lovely undertide to my bookmark gallery folder of faves on site. That accent is absolutely [i]gorgeous[/i] and it really shines in fantastic intricate elegance on triple lead with those genes. Sooo pretty!
@Princ3ssInfinity was the 21st participant in my raffle and earned a total of 333 tickets!

Thank you so much for all the stars! I’ve visited your collection in turn and booped the star on a total of 35 dragons.

My absolute favourite from all your dragons was easily this gorgeous undertide:
83017962_350.png

I’m more likely to pick someone who is wearing at least an accent/skin if not apparel for these things, but even if all your dragons fit that very loose criteria Aquarela would be right up there for first. Point in fact, I’ve added this lovely undertide to my bookmark gallery folder of faves on site.

That accent is absolutely gorgeous and it really shines in fantastic intricate elegance on triple lead with those genes. Sooo pretty!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
You're doing this for 64 users? You are a rockstar! That's so awesome and nice of you!

It makes me super happy that you picked both Darnassus and Suramar to highlight. Out of my hundreds of permas, I only purposely bred about 8, and these two were dragons that I scried up and created! Of course Suramar is covered in apparel now but I think it's a win anyway <3

Thank you for the sweet compliments about Ambrose! It's like you read my mind on what I like about him. It's very cool that Wolfsbane was picked as a close second place, too, since they have such opposite design... philosophies.

Seriously thanks! You made me enjoy looking through my own lair and appreciate the time I've spent designing dragons, instead of just nitpicking all my undressed guys, lol. I gotta bookmark this thread to look at everyone else's babies too.
You're doing this for 64 users? You are a rockstar! That's so awesome and nice of you!

It makes me super happy that you picked both Darnassus and Suramar to highlight. Out of my hundreds of permas, I only purposely bred about 8, and these two were dragons that I scried up and created! Of course Suramar is covered in apparel now but I think it's a win anyway <3

Thank you for the sweet compliments about Ambrose! It's like you read my mind on what I like about him. It's very cool that Wolfsbane was picked as a close second place, too, since they have such opposite design... philosophies.

Seriously thanks! You made me enjoy looking through my own lair and appreciate the time I've spent designing dragons, instead of just nitpicking all my undressed guys, lol. I gotta bookmark this thread to look at everyone else's babies too.
The_Aether_Orchard
Thankyou so much for the compliments and likes.[emoji=spiral love size=1] I applaud your ambition to go through all the participants and do such a thorough (and loving) critique for them all. It wonderful to see the pretty dragons you pick out. Excited to see the incoming ones.
Thankyou so much for the compliments and likes.

I applaud your ambition to go through all the participants and do such a thorough (and loving) critique for them all. It wonderful to see the pretty dragons you pick out. Excited to see the incoming ones.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
So many dedicated compliments for so many users? That’s crazy! I thank you for going out of your way to fulfil this with so much passion [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have went ahead and named every single dragon you named which were unnamed, along with some other ones that weren’t mentioned. Thank you for inspiring me to name them all cx ! The Imperial is named now Hephaestus.
So many dedicated compliments for so many users? That’s crazy! I thank you for going out of your way to fulfil this with so much passion

I have went ahead and named every single dragon you named which were unnamed, along with some other ones that weren’t mentioned. Thank you for inspiring me to name them all cx ! The Imperial is named now Hephaestus.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
What a delightful comment to log in to! Thank you so much for the likes and for your kind words!

I agree that 100% skins are very rarely my jam, but once in a while one comes along and I simply have to have it LOL. I'm glad you feel me!
What a delightful comment to log in to! Thank you so much for the likes and for your kind words!

I agree that 100% skins are very rarely my jam, but once in a while one comes along and I simply have to have it LOL. I'm glad you feel me!
p31Fcqo.png
@SazanamiKage was the 22nd participant in my raffle and earned a total of 333 tickets! Thank you so much for the stars and compliment! I’ve returned a visit to your collection and booped the star on 215 dragons (I skipped the exalted tab in the hibernal den). A few of those already had stars from previous sightings. Also some of those likes were based on scries in the bio. Tabs I still have open from which to choose my favourite: Turi, Pearl, Tycho, Phoebe, Chevalix, Thialle, Coco. I was very tempted to pick Thialle even though that tundra comes from the project tab and is still waiting underbelly - looking gorgeous already! But since it was a close thing, I’ll go with Tycho: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69078821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690789/69078821_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Love the soft purples and adore the way the unicorn mane looks with the cloth from the supportive bonecarver’s jar, extra matchy. But [i]also[/i] LOVE whatever you did to make the antlers have the same gradient blend as the sky crystal /goes to look at scry to see if that’s just a star/con thing or what. It is a starmap thing, I love it regardless and looking extra pretty with the opal and ice crystals <3
@SazanamiKage was the 22nd participant in my raffle and earned a total of 333 tickets!

Thank you so much for the stars and compliment! I’ve returned a visit to your collection and booped the star on 215 dragons (I skipped the exalted tab in the hibernal den). A few of those already had stars from previous sightings. Also some of those likes were based on scries in the bio.

Tabs I still have open from which to choose my favourite: Turi, Pearl, Tycho, Phoebe, Chevalix, Thialle, Coco.

I was very tempted to pick Thialle even though that tundra comes from the project tab and is still waiting underbelly - looking gorgeous already! But since it was a close thing, I’ll go with Tycho:
69078821_350.png

Love the soft purples and adore the way the unicorn mane looks with the cloth from the supportive bonecarver’s jar, extra matchy. But also LOVE whatever you did to make the antlers have the same gradient blend as the sky crystal /goes to look at scry to see if that’s just a star/con thing or what. It is a starmap thing, I love it regardless and looking extra pretty with the opal and ice crystals <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Thank you everyone who's responded so far with your encouragement, it is a huge undertaking, but fortunately I do love ogling peoples' dragons :D

I also have a ton of new dragons of my own in the showcase tab of my lair if anyone's feeling generous with starboops and time ;D Not required though, this is definitely more about showcasing participants!
Thank you everyone who's responded so far with your encouragement, it is a huge undertaking, but fortunately I do love ogling peoples' dragons :D

I also have a ton of new dragons of my own in the showcase tab of my lair if anyone's feeling generous with starboops and time ;D Not required though, this is definitely more about showcasing participants!
Awwww thank you!! Tycho is a super pretty boy, but I'm very happy to hear you almost picked Thialle <3
Thank you again for hosting the raffle, and putting in so much time and effort to compliment our dragons ^-^
Awwww thank you!! Tycho is a super pretty boy, but I'm very happy to hear you almost picked Thialle <3
Thank you again for hosting the raffle, and putting in so much time and effort to compliment our dragons ^-^
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
Started going through your showcase tab to see what new dragons you have and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85227485][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852275/85227485_350.png[/img][/url] she's so gorgeous I saw a woman so beautiful I started crying
Started going through your showcase tab to see what new dragons you have and
85227485_350.png
she's so gorgeous I saw a woman so beautiful I started crying
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
<3
<3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10