Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ha-ha! [Roundsey]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i dump like 100 tix every week bc im rich enough to not care but isve done like.. 1000? before. didnt get anything LOL
i dump like 100 tix every week bc im rich enough to not care but isve done like.. 1000? before. didnt get anything LOL
Illustration24.png
I bought five once
I bought five once
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I was half-asleep and bought 10,000 tickets once bc I thought I was buying 10kT worth of tickets...and I won a fire egg from it. I think I'll just stick to 10 a week :(
I was half-asleep and bought 10,000 tickets once bc I thought I was buying 10kT worth of tickets...and I won a fire egg from it. I think I'll just stick to 10 a week :(
.-.
i bought 800 tickets for the xxx sanguine, and got nothing
i bought 800 tickets for the xxx sanguine, and got nothing
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
i think the most ive ever bought was 100

i usually only by 10-20 tickets and call it a day
i think the most ive ever bought was 100

i usually only by 10-20 tickets and call it a day
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
i bought 150 just now seeing as it's only a day's fairgrounds wages, and those familiars sell for a TON. those cloaks are still up there as well, last i checked. but usually i buy zero, because i forget. and i haven't ever won anything, so it's not like i have a good record keeping me going
i bought 150 just now seeing as it's only a day's fairgrounds wages, and those familiars sell for a TON. those cloaks are still up there as well, last i checked. but usually i buy zero, because i forget. and i haven't ever won anything, so it's not like i have a good record keeping me going
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Thank you SO much for reminding me, I completely forgot lmao
Thank you SO much for reminding me, I completely forgot lmao
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I usually buy 10-100, because I have the treasure and I like to gamble. This week, I put in 200 (and no more) because I really, really want the dragon. I figure at most, I'll get the Starry Regard, and I'm okay with that.
I usually buy 10-100, because I have the treasure and I like to gamble. This week, I put in 200 (and no more) because I really, really want the dragon. I figure at most, I'll get the Starry Regard, and I'm okay with that.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I spent two million once and won nothing, heh. I managed to win a Light Sprite for 600k before. VERY FEW things will get me to part with it, lol.
I spent two million once and won nothing, heh. I managed to win a Light Sprite for 600k before. VERY FEW things will get me to part with it, lol.
[quote name="DragonQueenHi" date="2023-04-09 04:07:55" ] I bought 100 tickets once Won nothing [/quote] Same
DragonQueenHi wrote on 2023-04-09 04:07:55:
I bought 100 tickets once
Won nothing

Same
wlLXM.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7