Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ha-ha! [Roundsey]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[columns][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gLvvXDH.png[/img][/center] [Grayscale Roundsey running away with treasure. She is saying "Thanks" while grinning mischievously.][nextcol]                                            [nextcol]Imagine buying +500 tickets. Totally didn't just do that. [ Lie ] [emoji=aether scared size=1] By the way, what's the highest amount of treasure you've given to Roundsey?[/columns]
gLvvXDH.png
[Grayscale Roundsey running away
with treasure. She is saying "Thanks" while grinning mischievously.]

Imagine buying +500 tickets.
Totally didn't just do that. [ Lie ]

By the way, what's the highest amount of treasure you've given to Roundsey?
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Except for the one time when I bought 20 tickets because I really liked the prizes that week, I only ever buy 10 tickets. I figure if I am meant to win, I will win on one ticket.
Except for the one time when I bought 20 tickets because I really liked the prizes that week, I only ever buy 10 tickets. I figure if I am meant to win, I will win on one ticket.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
Not a single treasure
Not a single treasure
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I bought 100 tickets once
Won nothing
I bought 100 tickets once
Won nothing
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
I bought 10 tickets just so the which waystone won't keep reminding me of it and so far I don't see a need to spend more.
I bought 10 tickets just so the which waystone won't keep reminding me of it and so far I don't see a need to spend more.
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
once I got 100 tickets bc I was bored and really liked three of the prizes.
once I got 100 tickets bc I was bored and really liked three of the prizes.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I get 1 ticket every week just to get rid of the notification on which waystone. Gambling is bad.
I get 1 ticket every week just to get rid of the notification on which waystone. Gambling is bad.
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
I usually only get one ticket every week... this week I splurged and bought *gasp* five tickets
I usually only get one ticket every week... this week I splurged and bought *gasp* five tickets
j3zsWMV.png
However much 10 tickets costs. I don't go overboard because I've won on 10 tickets before. I'll win again with 10 tickets.
However much 10 tickets costs. I don't go overboard because I've won on 10 tickets before. I'll win again with 10 tickets.
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7