Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Name a Song That...
1 2 3 4 5
@marigoldleaves helplessness blues by fleet foxes!! one of my all-time favorite songs and just so safe and cozy feeling

name a song that reminds you of being a kid!
@marigoldleaves helplessness blues by fleet foxes!! one of my all-time favorite songs and just so safe and cozy feeling

name a song that reminds you of being a kid!
cherry / any pronouns / fr+3
@pansyseed
Fireflies by Owl City! That was my favorite song back in second grade…

Name a song you used to like but now don’t.
@pansyseed
Fireflies by Owl City! That was my favorite song back in second grade…

Name a song you used to like but now don’t.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque Achilles Come Down- Gang of Youths

I listened to this song for like two weeks straight and after a while started to hate it. I even hate lyrics of it posted around my lair! I guess I ruined it for myself.

Name a song that you put on to destress/forget about real world problems.
@LoversMasque Achilles Come Down- Gang of Youths

I listened to this song for like two weeks straight and after a while started to hate it. I even hate lyrics of it posted around my lair! I guess I ruined it for myself.

Name a song that you put on to destress/forget about real world problems.
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
@Croapio ok this is definitely a bit of a goofy answer but Rap Game Bob Ross Sonic - Een Glish. there's just something about listening to it on repeat that puts all my problems on pause lol
Next: Name a song that makes you think of a close friend
@Croapio ok this is definitely a bit of a goofy answer but Rap Game Bob Ross Sonic - Een Glish. there's just something about listening to it on repeat that puts all my problems on pause lol
Next: Name a song that makes you think of a close friend
moondive-img.png 1vAtYxM.png
hh5n4WA.png
kCHWEjf.png
ll0CfnD.png
q9EEy5M.png
YMPbu9R.png
@mumblejar
tear in your heart - twenty one pilots
it's one of the songs on the playlist one of my closest friends made me, so it's definitely one of the first things in my head
other than that, really any fall out boy song! me and my friends have been talking about them a lot recently TuT'

next: name a song that you haven't listened to in a while
@mumblejar
tear in your heart - twenty one pilots
it's one of the songs on the playlist one of my closest friends made me, so it's definitely one of the first things in my head
other than that, really any fall out boy song! me and my friends have been talking about them a lot recently TuT'

next: name a song that you haven't listened to in a while
hewwo
@lunarskips Looking at a playlist I haven't checked out in a while...

Hot Milk - Snail's House

I used to really like animation memes and the Hot Milk one was one of my faves! However, I stopped watching them a few years back. Maybe I should get back into them...

Next: A song you associate with an advert/commercial!
@lunarskips Looking at a playlist I haven't checked out in a while...

Hot Milk - Snail's House

I used to really like animation memes and the Hot Milk one was one of my faves! However, I stopped watching them a few years back. Maybe I should get back into them...

Next: A song you associate with an advert/commercial!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning

All the advertisement for this album and this song being played the most
Twenty One Pilots - Good Day

Next:
What is a song you love but if you listen to the lyrics it doesnt make any sense?
@clowning

All the advertisement for this album and this song being played the most
Twenty One Pilots - Good Day

Next:
What is a song you love but if you listen to the lyrics it doesnt make any sense?
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
@MizuchiWolf iceblink luck - cocteau twins !
a lot of the cocteau twins' music doesn't make sense lyrically, since elizabeth fraser employed glossolalia and sometimes made random vocalisations (on top of that, there's very few official lyrics out there!)– the point was the sound of the music, rather than the lyrics! (chose iceblink luck because it's my favourite of theirs, it's so pretty!)
next:
name a song you wish more people knew! :)
@MizuchiWolf iceblink luck - cocteau twins !
a lot of the cocteau twins' music doesn't make sense lyrically, since elizabeth fraser employed glossolalia and sometimes made random vocalisations (on top of that, there's very few official lyrics out there!)– the point was the sound of the music, rather than the lyrics! (chose iceblink luck because it's my favourite of theirs, it's so pretty!)
next:
name a song you wish more people knew! :)
J0opiUV.png
daisy ! she/they. uk+8 fr (gmt).
@riverview Heartlight by Neil Diamond :) I really love it and I think more people deserve to hear it

Next: name a song that reminds you of your childhood!
@riverview Heartlight by Neil Diamond :) I really love it and I think more people deserve to hear it

Next: name a song that reminds you of your childhood!
maGaaTX.png
organized signature? i don't know her

she/her - autistic - friend requests welcome
if you're looking for fandragons, Starlight and Aether have links and plans respectively!
Wishlist - Clan Lore
acecatcher.png
@kimnoodles
dynamite by taio cruz, it was on the radio all the time when i was a kid, and it was my favorite song at the time

name a song that got you through a rough time
@kimnoodles
dynamite by taio cruz, it was on the radio all the time when i was a kid, and it was my favorite song at the time

name a song that got you through a rough time
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
1 2 3 4 5