Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WORST ways to make money
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
farm pink mums. someone needs to, you're filling the market niche, right?
it's not worth it ;^;
farm pink mums. someone needs to, you're filling the market niche, right?
it's not worth it ;^;
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
Oh Baldwin's cauldron, of course. First you need a stack of green goo. Ok, now get a stack of each of the other greens. Got a stack of each? Go for the yellows now. Don't worry, we'll get to the money soon. Now lets get a stack of all the other colors. Money will be soon! Ok, this is an important step: We've got to get a second stack of each of the colors. Have you been doing the mucks and slimes? We've got to get those too. Have you got those second stacks yet? No? Well, c'mon now, this isn't difficult. Money? Look, I said we'd get to it soon and we'll get to it soon. How many stacks are we at-
Oh Baldwin's cauldron, of course. First you need a stack of green goo. Ok, now get a stack of each of the other greens. Got a stack of each? Go for the yellows now. Don't worry, we'll get to the money soon. Now lets get a stack of all the other colors. Money will be soon! Ok, this is an important step: We've got to get a second stack of each of the colors. Have you been doing the mucks and slimes? We've got to get those too. Have you got those second stacks yet? No? Well, c'mon now, this isn't difficult. Money? Look, I said we'd get to it soon and we'll get to it soon. How many stacks are we at-
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
Very simple really do nothing, bigggg profit trust me [emoji=aether winking size=1]
Very simple really

do nothing, bigggg profit trust me
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|
|
|
|
Struggling trying to get
my treasure/gems up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
jt3PpxV.png PbVFk5l.png
train dragons to level 25.

in teams of 3 from level 1.
train dragons to level 25.

in teams of 3 from level 1.
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
[quote name="SovereignFives" date="2023-04-05 16:21:16" ] Start an art shop but keep it closed all the time [/quote] Don't call me out like this :( Update: This made me remember to re open my art shop
SovereignFives wrote on 2023-04-05 16:21:16:
Start an art shop but keep it closed all the time
Don't call me out like this :(
Update: This made me remember to re open my art shop
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Buy dragons to exalt and-- wait that one has potential. That one looks cool too. Let me just put this one in the scrying workshop. Train zero dragons; buy genes for them instead.
Buy dragons to exalt and-- wait that one has potential. That one looks cool too. Let me just put this one in the scrying workshop. Train zero dragons; buy genes for them instead.
free exalt rescue but you accept tips/donations
free exalt rescue but you accept tips/donations
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
max out the fairgrounds every day... by playing jigsaw! :D
max out the fairgrounds every day... by playing jigsaw! :D
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
give them to me, i'll double them, trust me
give them to me, i'll double them, trust me
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
Answer one of Tomo's trivia questions per day. If you get it wrong, do not answer another one.
Answer one of Tomo's trivia questions per day. If you get it wrong, do not answer another one.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9