Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Hyperfixation Rn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Oh, right now I'm riding the TMNT train to no tomorrow... (wich is great, cause new movie this year, not so great cause my favorite iteration is 2003 and no one ever references it in new versions :( )... But if I'm not careful I'll fall into my old KHR hyperfixation and considering how much that series has let me down, I'd rather not lmao
Oh, right now I'm riding the TMNT train to no tomorrow... (wich is great, cause new movie this year, not so great cause my favorite iteration is 2003 and no one ever references it in new versions :( )... But if I'm not careful I'll fall into my old KHR hyperfixation and considering how much that series has let me down, I'd rather not lmao
u94F7n8.png
@darkpassage you just reminded me that I need to play through the originals again soon!! I miss the sound of speedway rings [emoji=nocturne star size=1] ----- My Spamton fixation has moved on to my "original?" versions and I just so very much wish I could draw them properly. They're adorable, my fixation has not ended...my food fixation has changed again, as well as my music one, so that's great. I just really really want popcorn all the time lately lol I think it's time for me to rewatch all of Bob's Burgers...again. Been thinking about my faves Linda and Louise!
@darkpassage you just reminded me that I need to play through the originals again soon!! I miss the sound of speedway rings

My Spamton fixation has moved on to my "original?" versions and I just so very much wish I could draw them properly. They're adorable, my fixation has not ended...my food fixation has changed again, as well as my music one, so that's great. I just really really want popcorn all the time lately lol

I think it's time for me to rewatch all of Bob's Burgers...again. Been thinking about my faves Linda and Louise!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
i am so obsessed with The Last of Us rn. my bestie started watching it and they convinced me to watch it and now i have fallen down the rabbit hole with them. i am so so not ready for season 2
i am so obsessed with The Last of Us rn. my bestie started watching it and they convinced me to watch it and now i have fallen down the rabbit hole with them. i am so so not ready for season 2
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
the rain (netflix) rn ... i wanna rewatch it but i already have 3 times now
the rain (netflix) rn ... i wanna rewatch it but i already have 3 times now
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
I've been hyperfixated for nearly a year on League of Legends dancing StarGuardian Taliyah and Fiddlesticks. I have dragons that represent them (and anything related to them[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/565143/1965419/3?name=&type=undefined] here [/url]), always listen to the musics, they are my phone backgrounds, I became a main Fiddlesticks and a big Taliyah player because of those cuties, I constantly draw them... They are my joy [img]https://media.tenor.com/DkUJbT7FDokAAAAC/taliyah-dancing.gif[/img] [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/Td3TWvYfXu4T2qDnlH/giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=6c09b952b0c86d458856de7e6e409609054262d4612b3eac&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif[/img]
I've been hyperfixated for nearly a year on League of Legends dancing StarGuardian Taliyah and Fiddlesticks. I have dragons that represent them (and anything related to them here ), always listen to the musics, they are my phone backgrounds, I became a main Fiddlesticks and a big Taliyah player because of those cuties, I constantly draw them... They are my joy

taliyah-dancing.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=6c09b952b0c86d458856de7e6e409609054262d4612b3eac&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif
s8ii3YW.png
flight rising. it's a bit underground i don't know if any of you have ever heard of it? (lol) for real though i left for however long and i came back like a week and a half ago and i've been online pretty much constantly since.

outside of fr i think the big ones would be undertale/deltarune and dimension 20? i finally watched d20: a crown of candy recently and it was so good ;;__;; i care those little candy guys so much
flight rising. it's a bit underground i don't know if any of you have ever heard of it? (lol) for real though i left for however long and i came back like a week and a half ago and i've been online pretty much constantly since.

outside of fr i think the big ones would be undertale/deltarune and dimension 20? i finally watched d20: a crown of candy recently and it was so good ;;__;; i care those little candy guys so much
cherry / any pronouns / fr+3
i've been running around circles yapping about 'welcome home' for a few good weeks and it won't be stopping anytime soon. it's an unfiction website that's got cute puppets, good art, and a few spooks if you look hard enough
i've been running around circles yapping about 'welcome home' for a few good weeks and it won't be stopping anytime soon. it's an unfiction website that's got cute puppets, good art, and a few spooks if you look hard enough
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
Outside of prepping for graduation and FR, I haven't had much time to indulge-- but I've stumbled back into my fixation for The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Main character is just such a mood, and it's a great comedy no matter how many times I rewatch
Outside of prepping for graduation and FR, I haven't had much time to indulge-- but I've stumbled back into my fixation for The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Main character is just such a mood, and it's a great comedy no matter how many times I rewatch
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Ohhhhh I have developed SUCH an intense interest in Ultrakill and Overwatch lately

Ultrakill is a returning fixation that came back because of Wait of the World/P-2,,, Gabriel is the guy ever and I want to make a fandragon but I am Broke

as for OW, my brain has suddenly decided that Genji is The Coolest Ever despite me being really bad at playing him. He's so babygirl
Ohhhhh I have developed SUCH an intense interest in Ultrakill and Overwatch lately

Ultrakill is a returning fixation that came back because of Wait of the World/P-2,,, Gabriel is the guy ever and I want to make a fandragon but I am Broke

as for OW, my brain has suddenly decided that Genji is The Coolest Ever despite me being really bad at playing him. He's so babygirl
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
The Devil May Cry series. I have been wanting to play the games before, and am finally getting into it. So far I love the series! Also listening to a lot of the music while do and working on other things.
The Devil May Cry series. I have been wanting to play the games before, and am finally getting into it. So far I love the series! Also listening to a lot of the music while do and working on other things.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31