Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lyuna's Little Dragons 500g/kt PINGLIST
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
May I be added to your pinglist please :>
May I be added to your pinglist please :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Pinglist please! These are too cute ;;;
Pinglist please! These are too cute ;;;
quill.png
May I be added to the waiting list please?
May I be added to the waiting list please?
ID-v7-xxsm.png
Infectious Dreams; Dare to dream, to spread your wings and fly
Pinglist please! These are so pretty :>
Pinglist please! These are so pretty :>

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
These are so incredibly cute! Would you mind to add me to the pinglist please? :D
These are so incredibly cute! Would you mind to add me to the pinglist please? :D
51.png
oh my goodness these are so good... can i please be added to the pinglist for the next time you open? :]
oh my goodness these are so good... can i please be added to the pinglist for the next time you open? :]
D4jazTx.png
id love to be on your pinglist for these!!
id love to be on your pinglist for these!!
PDNmiBP.png
RORY
PING ME TO GET MY ATTENTION

q9EEy5M.pngczjozDN.png
e7lpONG.pngTlmcw5e.png
4ogWlJU.pngKRcB6uC.png
EXGoTHI.png
Can I be put on the tag list for the next round? These are so adorable!

An additional question, would you be open to art trades in the future? No sweat if the answer is a no, I'm just looking to expand my artist connections and skill, which I find easiest to do through trades! My dms are always open ^w^
Can I be put on the tag list for the next round? These are so adorable!

An additional question, would you be open to art trades in the future? No sweat if the answer is a no, I'm just looking to expand my artist connections and skill, which I find easiest to do through trades! My dms are always open ^w^
watermark_new2.png
Can I also be added to a tag list for the next opening? Please and thank you!!!
Can I also be added to a tag list for the next opening? Please and thank you!!!
@AshenCreations Hey there! :D
Thank you so much for your interest!!!

Art trades will be on a case by case basis, and likely won't be connected to any slot openings. That being said, I won't accept any until I finish the current batch, as I already feel bad for the delay caused by me going away for a week and returning sick :(

Please, by all means, send me a DM with your art examples and I can take a look. Since I have accents and these chibis to work on as well as other things, I can only really accept art trades from artists who I will really want to see my dragons/characters in their style. So I may not be able to accept many art trades, even ones that may have very pretty art. I'll always very gladly look at people's offers though. If I struggle to respond then feel free to just ping me again. Like I said, I'm sick right now so I'm forgetting things a lot.
@AshenCreations Hey there! :D
Thank you so much for your interest!!!

Art trades will be on a case by case basis, and likely won't be connected to any slot openings. That being said, I won't accept any until I finish the current batch, as I already feel bad for the delay caused by me going away for a week and returning sick :(

Please, by all means, send me a DM with your art examples and I can take a look. Since I have accents and these chibis to work on as well as other things, I can only really accept art trades from artists who I will really want to see my dragons/characters in their style. So I may not be able to accept many art trades, even ones that may have very pretty art. I'll always very gladly look at people's offers though. If I struggle to respond then feel free to just ping me again. Like I said, I'm sick right now so I'm forgetting things a lot.
Mqw5b1R.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16