Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61
[quote name="Panther202" date="2023-04-01 10:01:40" ] can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..? [/quote] @Panther202 The scenes aren't real scenes right now, but "chests". With every Marva event, you get a "chest" item and based on what option you leave it on, you get an [i]actual[/i] item at the end of the holiday. Let me know if that makes sense, otherwise I could try to be more elaborate :)
Panther202 wrote on 2023-04-01 10:01:40:
can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..?

@Panther202 The scenes aren't real scenes right now, but "chests". With every Marva event, you get a "chest" item and based on what option you leave it on, you get an actual item at the end of the holiday.

Let me know if that makes sense, otherwise I could try to be more elaborate :)
QdaBiJf.png
Me, knowing full well I’m probably being conned: Let’s sell several stacks of coal for this. Cue clicking for way too long.
Me, knowing full well I’m probably being conned: Let’s sell several stacks of coal for this. Cue clicking for way too long.

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2023-04-01 09:26:20" ] I... sincerely hope no one is madlad enough to trade KS items or sprites for gravel. I can totally see someone being crazy enough to do it for the clout, but removing limited items from the pool just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. [/quote] They're really good trades! The gravel is quality! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3225620]We do apologize that it seems some of the last pages of trades are getting error messages though.[/url]
Laluzi wrote on 2023-04-01 09:26:20:
I... sincerely hope no one is madlad enough to trade KS items or sprites for gravel. I can totally see someone being crazy enough to do it for the clout, but removing limited items from the pool just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

They're really good trades! The gravel is quality! We do apologize that it seems some of the last pages of trades are getting error messages though.
I love gravel
I love gravel
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
@neandra

Found them, many thanks!
@neandra

Found them, many thanks!
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-04-01 06:44:25" ] [LIST] [*][gamedb item=22046] and [gamedb item=22047] have been added to the potential pools of randomized chests like iron and gilded chests. They will remain in these pools until April 4th at 8:00 server time. [/LIST] [/quote] Well, I know there are many items in those pools... But I've opened ~30 of iron and gilded each and didn't get even a paper mask (which, apparently, there should be eleven versions of them and, judging by the AH prices, they're dirt-common... Are you absolutely sure they're in? Marva the Mysterious sure is a tricky one [emoji=wizard hat size=1] [quote name="FleetFury" date="2023-04-01 10:05:21" ] Me, knowing full well I’m probably being conned: Let’s sell several stacks of coal for this. Cue clicking for way too long. [/quote] It took me about 18 minutes and 300 clicks to swap out a stack of Vendians (200 treasure in AH) for a stack of Gravel (800 treasure in AH). That, theoretically, made for a profit of 197980 treasure/hour, if my maths is correct... except the gravel has dropped to 600 treasure apiece, aka 400 profit apiece - if anybody actually buys it! :D At least the gravel will stop being the most expensive dug resource and anybody who needs it for the Den/Baldwin will get some [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
Undel wrote on 2023-04-01 06:44:25:

Well, I know there are many items in those pools... But I've opened ~30 of iron and gilded each and didn't get even a paper mask (which, apparently, there should be eleven versions of them and, judging by the AH prices, they're dirt-common... Are you absolutely sure they're in? Marva the Mysterious sure is a tricky one

FleetFury wrote on 2023-04-01 10:05:21:
It took me about 18 minutes and 300 clicks to swap out a stack of Vendians (200 treasure in AH) for a stack of Gravel (800 treasure in AH). That, theoretically, made for a profit of 197980 treasure/hour, if my maths is correct... except the gravel has dropped to 600 treasure apiece, aka 400 profit apiece - if anybody actually buys it! :D

At least the gravel will stop being the most expensive dug resource and anybody who needs it for the Den/Baldwin will get some
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
I LOVE GRAVEL!!!
I LOVE GRAVEL!!!
windsinger.png >> Any Pronouns
>> Lazy Artist
>> JoJo Fan
I don't seem to find a Chimera Fangs or Clay trade, though... Those are the ones I really have cartloads of!
I don't seem to find a Chimera Fangs or Clay trade, though... Those are the ones I really have cartloads of!
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@Chr0llo appreciate response anyway :)

it flips just like the other things, like when they had the top hats that eventually the rabbit familiars came out of ... these might be scenes as they hint of that, but could be some sort of familiar still as that is what it usually is. there were a few like this.

i opened one and at first i thought it gave me the scene and i had two polar scenes adn was like ... did all the gravel actually buy me two polar scenes? lolol... duh *facepalm. made sure there is one of each so i get one of whatever they turn into .

Some of the comments on here are hilarious, love it !!! you guys are funny, i cant point them all out , too many, but so good. Just as fun reading comments as all the other hoopla
@Chr0llo appreciate response anyway :)

it flips just like the other things, like when they had the top hats that eventually the rabbit familiars came out of ... these might be scenes as they hint of that, but could be some sort of familiar still as that is what it usually is. there were a few like this.

i opened one and at first i thought it gave me the scene and i had two polar scenes adn was like ... did all the gravel actually buy me two polar scenes? lolol... duh *facepalm. made sure there is one of each so i get one of whatever they turn into .

Some of the comments on here are hilarious, love it !!! you guys are funny, i cant point them all out , too many, but so good. Just as fun reading comments as all the other hoopla
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
i was fool enough to believe we would actually get a black blank background scene. it would make it look like dragons exploring the deep dark.

also LOL at that 1:1 gravel for gravel trades
i was fool enough to believe we would actually get a black blank background scene. it would make it look like dragons exploring the deep dark.

also LOL at that 1:1 gravel for gravel trades
CyW25gb.pngtDii0Aq.pngYRuGcXS.pngsP61dTC.pngqRRjNIN.pngTkQY47D.png
lG9UFR1.png
YRuGcXS.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61