Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61
@8ooks - thank you for explaining <3
@8ooks - thank you for explaining <3
66283183.png 66719993.png
I've had some great laughs out of this, thank you staff!
I've had some great laughs out of this, thank you staff!
QdaBiJf.png
Welcome to the Exchange, Marva!!!
Welcome to the Exchange, Marva!!!
my april fools hatch Jeremy says hi! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85212510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852126/85212510_350.png[/img][/url]
my april fools hatch Jeremy says hi!
85212510_350.png
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..?
can someone please explain this event to me like im 5, i am so confused. it seems like we dont actually get anything besides gravel given that the scenes arent real scenes..? am i missing something..?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
PLEASE READ IF YOU'RE TRADING IN STUFF asdgfdafas

hold down enter and click okay. if it glitches let go of the enter button briefly as you confirm your purchase.

don't click out of the trade and say okay. just press enter. save three hours and your soul.
PLEASE READ IF YOU'RE TRADING IN STUFF asdgfdafas

hold down enter and click okay. if it glitches let go of the enter button briefly as you confirm your purchase.

don't click out of the trade and say okay. just press enter. save three hours and your soul.
67.png
XSS just stands for X-tra Special Sale though, no? Glad to see our pal Marva back in town with a great deal on all kinds of gravel. I'll have to stock up
XSS just stands for X-tra Special Sale though, no? Glad to see our pal Marva back in town with a great deal on all kinds of gravel. I'll have to stock up
Nice nice B^)
Nice nice B^)
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
man, i was so excited to finally have a suitably spooky spacey scene and while, logically, i knew it was the chest...
it was still disappointing when i went to put the "scene" on one of my dragons and it wasn't there.
having the scene icon and name really got my hopes up (which, again, i've been here nearly a decade i was aware on some level what was probably happening), and it's been confusing to other newer users.

i've always been excited for FR april fool's because it's fun and goofy and always considers that people may not wanna engage with it. it's also never misleading, which is amazing.
so i might suggest, in the future, not using the icons and names of an item with a very different purpose as the chests.

edit;;
to clarify: i know how the system works, but my issue is that using the scene icon on what is actually a chest breaks the design language of the site. it's unnecessarily confusing, and i would have had no issue if the chests used the chest icon instead of the scene icon.
it sets expectations and then breaks them, which is what my problem with it is.
i know, ultimately, it won't matter in a few days and it's a small thing, but. still. bummed me out.
man, i was so excited to finally have a suitably spooky spacey scene and while, logically, i knew it was the chest...
it was still disappointing when i went to put the "scene" on one of my dragons and it wasn't there.
having the scene icon and name really got my hopes up (which, again, i've been here nearly a decade i was aware on some level what was probably happening), and it's been confusing to other newer users.

i've always been excited for FR april fool's because it's fun and goofy and always considers that people may not wanna engage with it. it's also never misleading, which is amazing.
so i might suggest, in the future, not using the icons and names of an item with a very different purpose as the chests.

edit;;
to clarify: i know how the system works, but my issue is that using the scene icon on what is actually a chest breaks the design language of the site. it's unnecessarily confusing, and i would have had no issue if the chests used the chest icon instead of the scene icon.
it sets expectations and then breaks them, which is what my problem with it is.
i know, ultimately, it won't matter in a few days and it's a small thing, but. still. bummed me out.
Wdym the attack?
Wdym the attack?
LOL--79.gif
//XHxgasI.gif[/img]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61