Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61
gravel gravel gravel

This is funny, glad I hoard stuff.
gravel gravel gravel

This is funny, glad I hoard stuff.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
do you actually just straight up get gravel for trading in a light sprite. the temptation to try it is so strong but i sold my soul to get mine.
do you actually just straight up get gravel for trading in a light sprite. the temptation to try it is so strong but i sold my soul to get mine.
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
THESE GRAVEL EXCHANGES!

*wheeze*

ROFLMAO it is glorious!

Thank you FR staff for keeping our accounts safe and choosing to turn things off for a night. <3 You're awesome.
THESE GRAVEL EXCHANGES!

*wheeze*

ROFLMAO it is glorious!

Thank you FR staff for keeping our accounts safe and choosing to turn things off for a night. <3 You're awesome.
Dragons fed but i am sussy if they gor fed gravel /j
Dragons fed but i am sussy if they gor fed gravel /j
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Nice one Marva! I had a slight panic for a few minutes after dumping all my embers, but I figured it out...and even better, I get to keep both! No having to decide which one to hold onto, and which one to stalk the Auction House for! (Hopefully...)

Nice one Marva! I had a slight panic for a few minutes after dumping all my embers, but I figured it out...and even better, I get to keep both! No having to decide which one to hold onto, and which one to stalk the Auction House for! (Hopefully...)

fw5Pc0h.png
[quote name="atalaeai" date="2023-04-01 09:37:39" ] The joke is funny but pleeeease let us mass exchange items. Having to hit the exchange button FOUR HUNDRED TIMES is way too much. [/quote] There were some trades near the end that let you do ten to 40 at a time @atalaeai
atalaeai wrote on 2023-04-01 09:37:39:
The joke is funny but pleeeease let us mass exchange items. Having to hit the exchange button FOUR HUNDRED TIMES is way too much.

There were some trades near the end that let you do ten to 40 at a time
@atalaeai
raffle1.png
[quote name="sleepylich" date="2023-04-01 09:42:16" ] do you actually just straight up get gravel for trading in a light sprite. the temptation to try it is so strong but i sold my soul to get mine. [/quote] nooooo never do that!!
sleepylich wrote on 2023-04-01 09:42:16:

nooooo never do that!!
raffle1.png
YAY! They put Marvas cloaks in Iron and gilded chests! EEEEeEEEEEeeeek!!
YAY! They put Marvas cloaks in Iron and gilded chests! EEEEeEEEEEeeeek!!
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
[quote name="atalaeai" date="2023-04-01 09:37:39" ] The joke is funny but pleeeease let us mass exchange items. Having to hit the exchange button FOUR HUNDRED TIMES is way too much. [/quote] Check Pages 9-10 of Marva's Stall. The "good stuff" begins at the bottom of Page 10. But be careful...some of her "bargains" are interesting.... @atalaeai
atalaeai wrote on 2023-04-01 09:37:39:
The joke is funny but pleeeease let us mass exchange items. Having to hit the exchange button FOUR HUNDRED TIMES is way too much.

Check Pages 9-10 of Marva's Stall. The "good stuff" begins at the bottom of Page 10.
But be careful...some of her "bargains" are interesting....

@atalaeai
fw5Pc0h.png
@ knowing how the story ends:
@ burning five hours and 50,000 treasure a n y w a y s
@ knowing how the story ends:
@ burning five hours and 50,000 treasure a n y w a y s
67.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61