Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Nests! 10kt/g tip + Egg Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm buying your nests! Yes, yours! Any element is fine! [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1093392][img]http://i.imgur.com/VdNwmsY.gif[/img][/url][/center] [center][b][u][size=5]HOW TO RENT[/size][/u][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Check below if I still need nests! The number will be [color=red]red[/color] if I do not need nests, and [color=green]green[/color] if I still need nests. [*][b]Ping me[/b] with the number of nests you have available! [*]I will send you a 1-way crossroads for each nest, containing a pair of dragons and a 10g tip. [LIST] [*]Please specify if you'd prefer kt instead! [/LIST] [*]Accept the CR(s) and nest the pair(s) immediately. [*]Incubate daily! [LIST] [*]Its fine if you miss a day, but if you miss 2 or more please let me know on this thread. [/LIST] [*]Once hatched, send the pair and all of the babies back in either [u]1-way crossroads[/u] or [u]1t private auctions[/u]. [*]Check to make sure your raffle tickets are correct and you're done. [*]Repeat as often as you like! [/LIST] ----- [center][b][u][size=5]NESTS NEEDED[/size][/u][/b] [color=red][size=4]0 nests[/size][/color] Updated as of: 05/17/2023 15:13 FR Time Want to be pinged whenever I need more nests? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl5YG4NtTLkRympcO796A_-cjbAug9B1iAtvB1MFUhQ/edit?usp=sharing]Add yourself to the pinglist on the spreadsheet![/url] [b]NOTE[/b] I do NOT send food with my pairs unless specifically requested. You do not have to feed my pairs.[/center] ----- [center][b][u][size=5]RAFFLE[/size][/u][/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sl5YG4NtTLkRympcO796A_-cjbAug9B1iAtvB1MFUhQ/edit?usp=sharing][size=4]Spreadsheet[/size][/url][/center] [LIST] [*]You get [u]10 tickets for each nest[/u] loaned to me. [*]You also get [u]5 tickets for each egg[/u] in a nest. [*]Example: You loan me 1 nest and the pair gives 4 eggs. You would get 30 total tickets. (10 for the nest + 20 for the eggs) [*]Each month will bring a new raffle, so feel free to loan your nests as often as you'd like![/LIST] Raffle Start: 04/23/2023 Raffle End: 05/27/2023 Winners Pulled: 05/28/2023 [center]Prizes[/center] [quote=Nature Egg][center][item=unhatched nature egg] [i]Unhatched Nature Egg[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Wavecrest '23][center][item=Bladed Flatleaf] [i]Bladed Flatleaf x99 Full set of Greenskeeper Gathering 2023 Fest items[/i][/center][/quote]
I'm buying your nests! Yes, yours! Any element is fine!
VdNwmsY.gif
HOW TO RENT
  1. Check below if I still need nests! The number will be red if I do not need nests, and green if I still need nests.
  2. Ping me with the number of nests you have available!
  3. I will send you a 1-way crossroads for each nest, containing a pair of dragons and a 10g tip.
    • Please specify if you'd prefer kt instead!
  4. Accept the CR(s) and nest the pair(s) immediately.
  5. Incubate daily!
    • Its fine if you miss a day, but if you miss 2 or more please let me know on this thread.
  6. Once hatched, send the pair and all of the babies back in either 1-way crossroads or 1t private auctions.
  7. Check to make sure your raffle tickets are correct and you're done.
  8. Repeat as often as you like!

NESTS NEEDED
0 nests
Updated as of: 05/17/2023 15:13 FR Time

Want to be pinged whenever I need more nests?
Add yourself to the pinglist on the spreadsheet!

NOTE
I do NOT send food with my pairs unless specifically requested.
You do not have to feed my pairs.

RAFFLE
Spreadsheet
  • You get 10 tickets for each nest loaned to me.
  • You also get 5 tickets for each egg in a nest.
  • Example: You loan me 1 nest and the pair gives 4 eggs. You would get 30 total tickets. (10 for the nest + 20 for the eggs)
  • Each month will bring a new raffle, so feel free to loan your nests as often as you'd like!

Raffle Start: 04/23/2023
Raffle End: 05/27/2023
Winners Pulled: 05/28/2023
Prizes
Nature Egg wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg
Unhatched Nature Egg
Wavecrest '23 wrote:
Bladed Flatleaf
Bladed Flatleaf x99
Full set of Greenskeeper Gathering 2023 Fest items
QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull I've got 4 ice nests open if you would like to use them! I'll have the last nest open tomorrow.
@Bearskull I've got 4 ice nests open if you would like to use them! I'll have the last nest open tomorrow.
@RougeAbyss

CRs sent, thank you for loaning!
@RougeAbyss

CRs sent, thank you for loaning!
QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull

I have three wind nests available.
@Bearskull

I have three wind nests available.
@Teneo

CRs sent, thank you for nesting with me!
@Teneo

CRs sent, thank you for nesting with me!
QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull I have two ice nests available:)
@Bearskull I have two ice nests available:)
jPdGQf9.gif Xub4k1J.png
dEe2UrM.png
LEpJMnn.png
z8s5c34.png
JrEJc4j.png
@ShinyWoobat

Pairs sent out, thank you!
@ShinyWoobat

Pairs sent out, thank you!
QJ20y3o.png
@Bearskull I have one ice nest available
@Bearskull I have one ice nest available
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
@CyanicOcean

Pair sent over, thank you!
@CyanicOcean

Pair sent over, thank you!
QJ20y3o.png
10 nests needed now! Front post has been updated as of 03/30/2023 10:19 FR time.

Nesting pinglist:
@Bearskull @vinid
10 nests needed now! Front post has been updated as of 03/30/2023 10:19 FR time.

Nesting pinglist:
@Bearskull @vinid
QJ20y3o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11