Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Nests! 10kt/g tip + Egg Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@bibby @Twiggles @HawkMartian @asaryn

All sent over!
@bibby @Twiggles @HawkMartian @asaryn

All sent over!
push hub
i have 5 nature nests if needed :D
i have 5 nature nests if needed :D
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
@Bearskull Hey, I got 2 Shadow nests available!
@Bearskull Hey, I got 2 Shadow nests available!
NHq3LS0.gif mlSrRbK.png
dEe2UrM.png
FvSLVNv.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ujr5ghr.png
YMPbu9R.png
qbj5aU6.gif sjP3nbC.png
@asid @SgtJessi

Sent pairs over to both of you! I sent 3 and 2 so both can get some nests in. ^ ^
@asid @SgtJessi

Sent pairs over to both of you! I sent 3 and 2 so both can get some nests in. ^ ^
push hub
erin//chasey have 4 eggs

aseneth//sokina have 3 eggs!

erixitl//hugger have 2 eggs :D
erin//chasey have 4 eggs

aseneth//sokina have 3 eggs!

erixitl//hugger have 2 eggs :D
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Wavecrest winners have been drawn! Congrats to... [center]@firegem1401 for winning the Egg! [quote=Water Egg][center][item=unhatched water egg] [i]Unhatched Water Egg[/i][/center][/quote] and @hologramvin for winning the Festival set prize! [quote=Wavecrest '23][center][item=giant sand dollar] [i]Giant Sand Dollar x99 Full set of Wavecrest Saturnalia 2023 Fest items[/i][/center][/center] Both of you will receive PMs shortly with your prize inside. A new raffle has started for Greenskeeper! [center][quote=Nature Egg][center][item=unhatched nature egg] [i]Unhatched Nature Egg[/i][/center][/quote] [quote=Wavecrest '23][center][item=Bladed Flatleaf] [i]Bladed Flatleaf x99 Full set of Greenskeeper Gathering 2023 Fest items[/i][/center][/quote][/center] [b]To top all of it off, I need 10 nests now![/b] @Bearskull @bibby @Superocelot @vinid @RougeAbyss @kiralia @Infinity12356 @ViolentViolet77 @blanco1co1t
Wavecrest winners have been drawn! Congrats to...
@firegem1401
for winning the Egg!
Water Egg wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg
Unhatched Water Egg

and

@hologramvin
for winning the Festival set prize!
Wavecrest '23 wrote:
Giant Sand Dollar
Giant Sand Dollar x99
Full set of Wavecrest Saturnalia 2023 Fest items

Both of you will receive PMs shortly with your prize inside.

A new raffle has started for Greenskeeper!
Nature Egg wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg
Unhatched Nature Egg
Wavecrest '23 wrote:
Bladed Flatleaf
Bladed Flatleaf x99
Full set of Greenskeeper Gathering 2023 Fest items

To top all of it off, I need 10 nests now!
@Bearskull @bibby @Superocelot @vinid @RougeAbyss @kiralia @Infinity12356 @ViolentViolet77 @blanco1co1t
push hub
I got two plague nests available with thee available 4 lair space, let me know if you need :3 Oh and thanks for the ping <3
I got two plague nests available with thee available 4 lair space, let me know if you need :3 Oh and thanks for the ping <3
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356

Sent over pairs! Also, for the future, don't forget to ping me! I am likely to miss your posts otherwise lol
@Infinity12356

Sent over pairs! Also, for the future, don't forget to ping me! I am likely to miss your posts otherwise lol
push hub
Oh totally spaced on pinging you @Bearskull my bad lol I’ve seen so many threads with no need to ping cuz subscribed, I assumed the same here and forgot about that.

Sorrow x Toren have 1 egg
Arana x Rachel have 2 egg

Hopefully we’ll be able to get your desired outcome for the babies, if anything we can rebreed them in the next breed cycle if you decide to use my nestings again :3 I’ll be sure to keep you up to date with how the incubation is going, if my math is right they’ll be ready this Friday as that’ll be the 6th day (Hatch Day!).
Oh totally spaced on pinging you @Bearskull my bad lol I’ve seen so many threads with no need to ping cuz subscribed, I assumed the same here and forgot about that.

Sorrow x Toren have 1 egg
Arana x Rachel have 2 egg

Hopefully we’ll be able to get your desired outcome for the babies, if anything we can rebreed them in the next breed cycle if you decide to use my nestings again :3 I’ll be sure to keep you up to date with how the incubation is going, if my math is right they’ll be ready this Friday as that’ll be the 6th day (Hatch Day!).
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356

Oh these aren't breeding projects, aha. They're just breeding fodder! Hence why I give a tip and have a raffle, its a trade off for the people who nest. No need to care for the hatchlings or take up den space afterwards, and you get paid a small sum + get a chance at nicer prizes for minimal work. Meanwhile, I get tons of babies to sell as fodder once they're old enough.

Esp for Plague, if I did have a Plague project I'd just save the breeding project until I get back home from my vacation in Lightning.
@Infinity12356

Oh these aren't breeding projects, aha. They're just breeding fodder! Hence why I give a tip and have a raffle, its a trade off for the people who nest. No need to care for the hatchlings or take up den space afterwards, and you get paid a small sum + get a chance at nicer prizes for minimal work. Meanwhile, I get tons of babies to sell as fodder once they're old enough.

Esp for Plague, if I did have a Plague project I'd just save the breeding project until I get back home from my vacation in Lightning.
push hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11