Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 201 202
Okay, turns out I'm not great, to say the least, with a luna blaster, so I will not be using it in the Splatfest. Team Aliens deserves better. Does anyone have a suggestion for a weapon that goes with the theme and is neither a charger nor a splatling?

If nothing works out, I'll go back to my trusty hero shot replica. Can't go wrong with that.
Okay, turns out I'm not great, to say the least, with a luna blaster, so I will not be using it in the Splatfest. Team Aliens deserves better. Does anyone have a suggestion for a weapon that goes with the theme and is neither a charger nor a splatling?

If nothing works out, I'll go back to my trusty hero shot replica. Can't go wrong with that.
@Xionahri

Have you tried the Splattershot Nova yet? I'd say it fits the theme cuz outer space
@Xionahri

Have you tried the Splattershot Nova yet? I'd say it fits the theme cuz outer space
@Xionahri
maybe the splattershot nova, since it has the space theme with the name?

gotta figure out if im gonna keep with the krak-on (finally got used to it and now the flingza feels weird.. oops) or swap to one of the other more annoying (and more consistent) weapons i've used for the splatfest..
@Xionahri
maybe the splattershot nova, since it has the space theme with the name?

gotta figure out if im gonna keep with the krak-on (finally got used to it and now the flingza feels weird.. oops) or swap to one of the other more annoying (and more consistent) weapons i've used for the splatfest..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
@Rainbowarcher22 @BlueberryBlast

I have tried that one before and liked it well enough. Also I want to level up some new weapons, at the same time I don't want to sabotage my splatfest team, so it's a good choice. Yeah, I'll probably go with it.
It even has "Kosmo" in it's German name, how much more spacey do I want?

Blueberry, I'd say release the Kraken! Especially since the Splatfests always bring out people who play more rarely, so there's still a good chance many of your opponents don't know how to properly deal with a kraken.
@Rainbowarcher22 @BlueberryBlast

I have tried that one before and liked it well enough. Also I want to level up some new weapons, at the same time I don't want to sabotage my splatfest team, so it's a good choice. Yeah, I'll probably go with it.
It even has "Kosmo" in it's German name, how much more spacey do I want?

Blueberry, I'd say release the Kraken! Especially since the Splatfests always bring out people who play more rarely, so there's still a good chance many of your opponents don't know how to properly deal with a kraken.
yeahhh! cant go wrong with a shooter for the splatfest, i'd also say if you want to switch it up as well go gold aero if you havent leveled it up because booyah spam is funny :)

ohhh yess >:)
splatfest is the perfect time to be evil and toxic, but not missile spam toxic this time mwahaha
yeahhh! cant go wrong with a shooter for the splatfest, i'd also say if you want to switch it up as well go gold aero if you havent leveled it up because booyah spam is funny :)

ohhh yess >:)
splatfest is the perfect time to be evil and toxic, but not missile spam toxic this time mwahaha
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
@BlueberryBlast

I haven't tried the gold aero yet, but booyah spam has me convinced now. And it looks decently sci-fi too, in a retro-futuristic way, I'd say. Perfect.
@BlueberryBlast

I haven't tried the gold aero yet, but booyah spam has me convinced now. And it looks decently sci-fi too, in a retro-futuristic way, I'd say. Perfect.
ohh new squid sisters song, wonder if we'll get a 2023 remix of ink me up to go along with it.,,.

not sure if its just me but has anyone else been getting a lot of communication errors recently? i was playing turf earlier and disconnected a ton and whenever i was actually able to play the matches were super laggy
ohh new squid sisters song, wonder if we'll get a 2023 remix of ink me up to go along with it.,,.

not sure if its just me but has anyone else been getting a lot of communication errors recently? i was playing turf earlier and disconnected a ton and whenever i was actually able to play the matches were super laggy
DtBIuzC.png
I'm planning to use the neo splash for fest. It doesn't fit my team (Nessie) at all but I want to work toward my badges, and it's the best painter out of the weapons I currently like

Also, I've had a ton of dcs and lag ever since the last update. Hoping it won't affect fest too much
I'm planning to use the neo splash for fest. It doesn't fit my team (Nessie) at all but I want to work toward my badges, and it's the best painter out of the weapons I currently like

Also, I've had a ton of dcs and lag ever since the last update. Hoping it won't affect fest too much
havent been able to play for the last few days (classes) so i dunno if the dcs have gotten worse on my end or not

in other news the next patch notes have dropped! (the devs said they wanted to do the next midseason patch sometime late march/early april for anyone wondering why its so early)

some splatfest stuff first, the data relating to inkopolis will be them adding city of colour and yesterdays nostalgia today, so that we actually have music in the hub. looks like the new song is the only added song, so no ink me up remix (but maybe they'll add it into the rotation as is?? maybe??). the points for splatfests have changed as well so now the sneak peak and popularity give less points (7 and 8 respectively, down from 8 and 10) and the tricolor segment now gives 18 (up from 15)

now the big stuff! some weapon changes, including to the nova and big swig as well as a few others.

aww yeah nova, big swig and reeflux buffs. hopefully this means big swig can actually 1 shot at better ranges? (dont remember if it could even one shot, the damage is so low and its flicks are worse than a carbon iirc.. so maybe thats fixed!)

> angle shooter got its ink splatter buffed again, and burst bomb now costs more ink (45% instead of 40)

specials! lets see if theyve finally nerfed crab
crab tank has been nerfed!!! finally! it may be endlag + the inability to fire when swapping between fire and ball form, but hopefully this will help a bit? and kraken has also been nerfed due to the fact it was being abused on tower

the clam bit is.. annoying, but it just means i gotta hope my teammates actually super jump to me when i kraken and go for the goal..

some ability changes, carbon deco now costs 190 and 96 deco costs 210, and a few adjustments to salmon run. overall looks pretty decent! though they still havent touched the special cost for vsplash...
havent been able to play for the last few days (classes) so i dunno if the dcs have gotten worse on my end or not

in other news the next patch notes have dropped! (the devs said they wanted to do the next midseason patch sometime late march/early april for anyone wondering why its so early)

some splatfest stuff first, the data relating to inkopolis will be them adding city of colour and yesterdays nostalgia today, so that we actually have music in the hub. looks like the new song is the only added song, so no ink me up remix (but maybe they'll add it into the rotation as is?? maybe??). the points for splatfests have changed as well so now the sneak peak and popularity give less points (7 and 8 respectively, down from 8 and 10) and the tricolor segment now gives 18 (up from 15)

now the big stuff! some weapon changes, including to the nova and big swig as well as a few others.

aww yeah nova, big swig and reeflux buffs. hopefully this means big swig can actually 1 shot at better ranges? (dont remember if it could even one shot, the damage is so low and its flicks are worse than a carbon iirc.. so maybe thats fixed!)

> angle shooter got its ink splatter buffed again, and burst bomb now costs more ink (45% instead of 40)

specials! lets see if theyve finally nerfed crab
crab tank has been nerfed!!! finally! it may be endlag + the inability to fire when swapping between fire and ball form, but hopefully this will help a bit? and kraken has also been nerfed due to the fact it was being abused on tower

the clam bit is.. annoying, but it just means i gotta hope my teammates actually super jump to me when i kraken and go for the goal..

some ability changes, carbon deco now costs 190 and 96 deco costs 210, and a few adjustments to salmon run. overall looks pretty decent! though they still havent touched the special cost for vsplash...
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
CRAB IS GONE! And kraken was made less unfair, so wooooooo.

Also Shelby got his art done, should i link his profile?
CRAB IS GONE! And kraken was made less unfair, so wooooooo.

Also Shelby got his art done, should i link his profile?
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 201 202