Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FancyFlier's Gijinkas and Comms [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Commission for @pheelthemoment of their Tundra farmer, Albion! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/09ef732616107e9fec341857f7bbeb9c/dbd0fc720a266111-ed/s1280x1920/b539640c97b92f0ed965b7398c192cb684a61f55.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning me! <3
Commission for @pheelthemoment of their Tundra farmer, Albion!

b539640c97b92f0ed965b7398c192cb684a61f55.png

Thank you so much for commissioning me! <3
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
All-my-slots-are-open-now bump!
All-my-slots-are-open-now bump!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
Hi! I'd like to order an unshaded half-body design for Shevat here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52115621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/521157/52115621_350.png[/img][/url] She's a wealthy merchant of ores and gemstones, poised and proud of the business she's built. I'm happy to give you free rein on the design, but I would like her hair to have the streaks from breakup like her mane does! Could you add me to the pinglist as well?
Hi! I'd like to order an unshaded half-body design for Shevat here:

52115621_350.png

She's a wealthy merchant of ores and gemstones, poised and proud of the business she's built. I'm happy to give you free rein on the design, but I would like her hair to have the streaks from breakup like her mane does!

Could you add me to the pinglist as well?
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged Sure thing! I'll send you a DM and add you to the pinglist right away :)
@wildewinged Sure thing! I'll send you a DM and add you to the pinglist right away :)
They/Them | GMT-4
I'd love to get added to the pinglist! unfortunately cant pay in usd rn but I should have some in the future + would love to know if you open frc comms
I'd love to get added to the pinglist! unfortunately cant pay in usd rn but I should have some in the future + would love to know if you open frc comms
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
@bakugames Absolutely! I'll add you now :)
@bakugames Absolutely! I'll add you now :)
They/Them | GMT-4
Do you only want to do gijinka interpretations of dragons? Or would you draw, say, world of warcraft OCs?(specifically elves sjcjs) [emoji=veilspun happy size=2]
Do you only want to do gijinka interpretations of dragons? Or would you draw, say, world of warcraft OCs?(specifically elves sjcjs)
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
@Ssevora I can definitely do non-FR commissions as well! I also have a full range of commission pricing for my non-FR comms I can send you via DM if you're interested :)
@Ssevora I can definitely do non-FR commissions as well! I also have a full range of commission pricing for my non-FR comms I can send you via DM if you're interested :)
They/Them | GMT-4
I am indeed interested!~ Feel free to send me that info in DMs [emoji=nocturne love size=2] thank you!
I am indeed interested!~

Feel free to send me that info in DMs thank you!
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
omg i just realized i forgot to comment here too but thank you again for the commission!! i super love how they turned out <3
omg i just realized i forgot to comment here too but thank you again for the commission!! i super love how they turned out <3
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6