Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wolfquest players! reveal yourselves.
1 2 3
@Haze0o0 (idk if you’re subbed or not aaa) #1 WQ fan here, haha. I actually prefer the original version, AE kind of is overwhelming imo, but I would love to hang out with you and your friend on AE regardless. :)

My Discord is Rabies Everything Bagel#0025, feel free to add me! Messaging here works too, but my replies will probably be much slower.
@Haze0o0 (idk if you’re subbed or not aaa) #1 WQ fan here, haha. I actually prefer the original version, AE kind of is overwhelming imo, but I would love to hang out with you and your friend on AE regardless. :)

My Discord is Rabies Everything Bagel#0025, feel free to add me! Messaging here works too, but my replies will probably be much slower.
I probably should've said it earlier, but I'd also be down to start playing again with you and your friend! My discord is Rainbowarcher22#5232
I probably should've said it earlier, but I'd also be down to start playing again with you and your friend! My discord is Rainbowarcher22#5232
@Rainbowarcher22 @MyTrains
HELL YEA i’ll add you both on discord rn, and we can play original sometime too if y’all ever wanna(:
what time zones are you in ?
@Rainbowarcher22 @MyTrains
HELL YEA i’ll add you both on discord rn, and we can play original sometime too if y’all ever wanna(:
what time zones are you in ?
adhd airhead|Imperial collector|the name's Hazel!
don't be afraid to ping me, i tend to forget to subscribe or often check threads
i make collages! click-->here
@Haze0o0 PST, meaning FR time. :)
@Haze0o0 PST, meaning FR time. :)
@Haze0o0 CST! So FR time + 2
@Haze0o0 CST! So FR time + 2
This post reminded me to download wolfquest again
This post reminded me to download wolfquest again
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
I have been revealed.
I have been revealed.
7685.png
Declan/Caff
- - - - - - - - - -
- He/Him
- Gay and a Pokémon expert
- Has the tism
- Pingable
vBazOjz.png
HELLO I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN IN THIS FANDOM SINCE I WAS BORN

It is very nice here an im excited for mobile release

Hunted floppy more times then i can count
Moose are fun
HELLO I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN IN THIS FANDOM SINCE I WAS BORN

It is very nice here an im excited for mobile release

Hunted floppy more times then i can count
Moose are fun
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
oh man no way, i played this in middle school lol! how is it now? id love to see where its ended up
oh man no way, i played this in middle school lol! how is it now? id love to see where its ended up
iBZfCms.jpg
i totally forgot about wolfquest. i'm surprised it's still up and running tbh! i used to play it all the time before i ended up migrating to feralheart LOL. i think i tried redownloading WQ a few years ago and could not get used to the controls for the life of me. i'm not sure how my 9-year-old self was able to keep track of it all.

does WQ look more fancy now? or is it still like low res wolf models from the early 2010s LOL? i do remember liking the maps.
i totally forgot about wolfquest. i'm surprised it's still up and running tbh! i used to play it all the time before i ended up migrating to feralheart LOL. i think i tried redownloading WQ a few years ago and could not get used to the controls for the life of me. i'm not sure how my 9-year-old self was able to keep track of it all.

does WQ look more fancy now? or is it still like low res wolf models from the early 2010s LOL? i do remember liking the maps.
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3