Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Let me Make you a Collage! (free!)
[center][b][emoji=imperial tongue size=1]hello hello! i make collages![emoji=imperial tongue size=1] i'm a bit of a busy person, but once you fill out this form i'll get to work on yours as soon as i'm able[/b][/center] form: [center]____________________________________________________________________________[/center] [size=4][i]aesthetics: pride/country flags: phrases/words: specific photos you'd like me to add: other specifications:[/i][/size] [center]_______________________________________________________________[/center] [center]if you'd like me to send the finished collage to you somewhere other than this thread, just lemme know! i'm as well working on compiling a collection of my former pieces, but for now if you'd like some references to my work just request em in a PM(: and this is completely free! tips are welcome and appreciated, but i'm just doing this for fun<3[/center]
hello hello! i make collages!
i'm a bit of a busy person, but once you fill out this form i'll get to work on yours as soon as i'm able

form:

aesthetics:
pride/country flags:
phrases/words:
specific photos you'd like me to add:
other specifications:

if you'd like me to send the finished collage to you somewhere other than this thread, just lemme know! i'm as well working on compiling a collection of my former pieces, but for now if you'd like some references to my work just request em in a PM(:
and this is completely free! tips are welcome and appreciated, but i'm just doing this for fun<3
adhd airhead|Imperial collector|the name's Hazel!
don't be afraid to ping me, i tend to forget to subscribe or often check threads
i make collages! click-->here