Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 135
Question: How do you pronounce that name? Aether? Is it just "a-ther" (with a long a)? Or some other way?
Question: How do you pronounce that name? Aether? Is it just "a-ther" (with a long a)? Or some other way?
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
*hyperventilates* SPACE MOTHS
*hyperventilates* SPACE MOTHS
Wishlist: In Profile
natureb1.pngnkHobD3.png
really really REALLY hope nature ancient comes soon. still really sad our only breed is a cycling gem marketplace one. :(
really really REALLY hope nature ancient comes soon. still really sad our only breed is a cycling gem marketplace one. :(
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
I Wish what we will have coliseum breeed ancient Really happy with new dragons [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54825884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548259/54825884_350.png[/img][/url] bzbzbz!
I Wish what we will have coliseum breeed ancient

Really happy with new dragons
54825884_350.png
bzbzbz!
fr +10
MOTHS`````````````````???????????
MOTHS`````````````````???????????
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84910236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849103/84910236_350.png[/img][/url] My first fully-gened Aether, Kissy! She's a music lover who's really into rocking and rolling all night, and partying every day [emoji=aether tongue size=2] [emoji=aether winking size=2]
84910236_350.png
My first fully-gened Aether, Kissy! She's a music lover who's really into rocking and rolling all night, and partying every day
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
Yessssssss. Arcane ancient, letssssss gooooooo.
Yessssssss. Arcane ancient, letssssss gooooooo.
LEpJMnn.png
ytkEBod.png
mAiCJNJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
kHBaXec.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
5hF3FGk.png
PqlicQP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Y80Oblu.png
F to all the people who bought dragons in anticipation for the new ancient breed change only to be given eggs wbfhfhf
F to all the people who bought dragons in anticipation for the new ancient breed change only to be given eggs wbfhfhf
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Buttercup%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
My Lore Dump | My Art Dump
Cherrybloom%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
[quote name="HellHarpi" date="2023-03-25 06:51:51" ] F to all the people who bought dragons in anticipation for the new ancient breed change only to be given eggs wbfhfhf [/quote] that's so funny like they know its a chance of either/or big L!!!!
HellHarpi wrote on 2023-03-25 06:51:51:
that's so funny like they know its a chance of either/or big L!!!!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote name="@ARandomPerson" date="2023-03-24 17:41:02" ] [quote=Home >> Encyclopedia >> Aether Dragons] The tail reserves are absorbed as the dragon grows to maturity, leaving behind a whip-like appendage [b]that acts as an extension of an Aether's emotions and energy.[/b] [/quote] Unsure if this is the right place to ask this, but what does this mean exactly? Does it just mean their tails are very expressive/a way they show their emotions or something? [/quote] you know how animals can communicate things like excitement, irritation, and fear with their tails? i think this is just saying that aethers use their tail as an emphasis of tone and emotion - similar to how fae are very unique in the way they express emotions
@ARandomPerson wrote on 2023-03-24 17:41:02:
Home >> Encyclopedia >> Aether Dragons wrote:
The tail reserves are absorbed as the dragon grows to maturity, leaving behind a whip-like appendage that acts as an extension of an Aether's emotions and energy.
Unsure if this is the right place to ask this, but what does this mean exactly? Does it just mean their tails are very expressive/a way they show their emotions or something?
you know how animals can communicate things like excitement, irritation, and fear with their tails? i think this is just saying that aethers use their tail as an emphasis of tone and emotion - similar to how fae are very unique in the way they express emotions
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 135