Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 36hr g1 aether
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84950250][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849503/84950250_350.png[/img][/url] [ [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8y4G0JBa9CqYO7k6wmfvYelt3iEggsUopwq_OjCYg0/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url] ] YIPPE!! just comment to enter for one entry![/center] [b]rules/notes:[/b] - ends 36 hours from now, or when 800 paid tickets have been reached (more details below) - payment for tickets should be sent via CR! - try to keep questions and additional comments unrelated to buying tickets out of the thread, please PM me instead! - just to make it easier on me, please comment on the thread before you send a cr for extra tickets! [b]free extra tickets:[/b] - compliment up to 5 users onsite, either ping them or link their profile! :] no minimum sentence count, but please make each compliment meaningful! 1 compliment = 1 extra ticket - have people mention that they are here because of you (they will have to ping you or link your profile). you will get 1 extra ticket! you can earn a maximum of 10 tickets this way - if you are referred to this raffle by someone, and say so in your comment, you will get an extra ticket! [b]paid extra tickets:[/b] - 1G/1kT = 1 ticket - prismatic token = 80 tickets - rusted treasure chest = 3 tickets - iron treasure chest = 10 tickets - gilded decorative chest = 30 tickets
84950250_350.png

[ spreadsheet ]
YIPPE!! just comment to enter for one entry!

rules/notes:
- ends 36 hours from now, or when 800 paid tickets have been reached (more details below)
- payment for tickets should be sent via CR!
- try to keep questions and additional comments unrelated to buying tickets out of the thread, please PM me instead!
- just to make it easier on me, please comment on the thread before you send a cr for extra tickets!

free extra tickets:
- compliment up to 5 users onsite, either ping them or link their profile! :] no minimum sentence count, but please make each compliment meaningful! 1 compliment = 1 extra ticket
- have people mention that they are here because of you (they will have to ping you or link your profile). you will get 1 extra ticket! you can earn a maximum of 10 tickets this way
- if you are referred to this raffle by someone, and say so in your comment, you will get an extra ticket!

paid extra tickets:
- 1G/1kT = 1 ticket
- prismatic token = 80 tickets
- rusted treasure chest = 3 tickets
- iron treasure chest = 10 tickets
- gilded decorative chest = 30 tickets
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
It's a pretty Aether dragon! I know I probably won't win, but I'll take my 1 free entry please.
It's a pretty Aether dragon! I know I probably won't win, but I'll take my 1 free entry please.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
She's cute! I would love to enter please!
She's cute! I would love to enter please!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
i'd love to enter! thanks for hosting!
i'd love to enter! thanks for hosting!
[center]Thank you for hosting this! I would love to enter. ^^ What nice colors, haha. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=163&breed=22&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=148&winggene=148&wings=4&auth=01b0f365b19c2e54aa608704a6342451877713bd&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Thank you for hosting this! I would love to enter. ^^ What nice colors, haha.

dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=163&breed=22&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=148&winggene=148&wings=4&auth=01b0f365b19c2e54aa608704a6342451877713bd&dummyext=prev.png
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
id love to enter!
id love to enter!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
I'd like to enter, please! Thank you for hosting!
I'd like to enter, please! Thank you for hosting!
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
Would love to enter, thank you~
Would love to enter, thank you~
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
i'd love to enter please!! she's so pretty :D
i'd love to enter please!! she's so pretty :D
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c