Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (closed) pwyw(g/kt/usd) sketch shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
sounds great! @hoppingfridge (and i have that happen sometimes as well haha!)
you caught me in a good time too since i just got a new drawing program on phone and im needing practice on that! <3
sounds great! @hoppingfridge (and i have that happen sometimes as well haha!)
you caught me in a good time too since i just got a new drawing program on phone and im needing practice on that! <3
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
@Stelvu

Ill send payment now then!
@Stelvu

Ill send payment now then!
filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
Quick question! What is your minimum for USD? I do like some of your art, it reminds me of my middle school art hehe [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Quick question!

What is your minimum for USD?
I do like some of your art, it reminds me of my middle school art hehe
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
probably about 5$ minimum! 12 for 3 characters :)
also thanks!! i need to update my examples since theyre old but here are some newer examples! im gonna be updating my main post in a moment xD
https://toyhou.se/18614616.sketch-commissions
probably about 5$ minimum! 12 for 3 characters :)
also thanks!! i need to update my examples since theyre old but here are some newer examples! im gonna be updating my main post in a moment xD
https://toyhou.se/18614616.sketch-commissions
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
forgot to ping! by the way, what are their personalities like? might help me stylize them a bit! <3 @hoppingfridge
forgot to ping! by the way, what are their personalities like? might help me stylize them a bit! <3 @hoppingfridge
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
@Stelvu Vi is the kind to make everything a joke, and Ender is the kind to just sit and take it, Ender really likes clowns and rants about them a lot, Vi usually just listens with a smile [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Vi is funny and all (I have a ToyHouse for Them) Ender is just a little funky :) They both like to hold hands like a lot, maybe a little to much sometimes. Also, Your Sketch folder is really good! :0 I need to make Ender a Toyhouse [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@Stelvu

Vi is the kind to make everything a joke, and Ender is the kind to just sit and take it, Ender really likes clowns and rants about them a lot, Vi usually just listens with a smile

Vi is funny and all (I have a ToyHouse for Them)
Ender is just a little funky :)
They both like to hold hands like a lot, maybe a little to much sometimes.

Also, Your Sketch folder is really good! :0
I need to make Ender a Toyhouse
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
@HoppingFridge im so sorry im taking so long!! idk what happened i usually get these done in minutes! im getting a little busy irl but i will get to them asap! i haven't taken the payment out of the pm so that i have more motivation to do it(and so that if you end up asking for a refund before i finish, id still have the money)

when i get to drawing them do you want a bonus sketch of them or another character? to help make up for the time im spending on this comm :)
@HoppingFridge im so sorry im taking so long!! idk what happened i usually get these done in minutes! im getting a little busy irl but i will get to them asap! i haven't taken the payment out of the pm so that i have more motivation to do it(and so that if you end up asking for a refund before i finish, id still have the money)

when i get to drawing them do you want a bonus sketch of them or another character? to help make up for the time im spending on this comm :)
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
@Stelvu

I'd love that! anyone on my Toyhouse is ok!
except the pony

but if you need more time to draw them, I'm 100% ok with that!!
@Stelvu

I'd love that! anyone on my Toyhouse is ok!
except the pony

but if you need more time to draw them, I'm 100% ok with that!!
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
ukcZrTg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6