Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need a selling appraisal on this aether
I got this boy from my first clanbound egg! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84916974][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849170/84916974_350.png[/img][/url] He’s fuschia/raspberry/purple, so one-off G1 and also a pretty matchy tert imo. Thing is, I’m a skydancer lair, so I plan on selling him to someone who will really appreciate his colors and the fact he’s an Original Beastie. Would appreciate any help on an asking price!
I got this boy from my first clanbound egg!

84916974_350.png

He’s fuschia/raspberry/purple, so one-off G1 and also a pretty matchy tert imo. Thing is, I’m a skydancer lair, so I plan on selling him to someone who will really appreciate his colors and the fact he’s an Original Beastie. Would appreciate any help on an asking price!
unknown.png
I'm tempted to throw out 20k for him right now. My sister plays and loves pink! And if she doesn't take him, I absolutely will. Let me know if 20k fits what you're wanting.
I'm tempted to throw out 20k for him right now. My sister plays and loves pink! And if she doesn't take him, I absolutely will. Let me know if 20k fits what you're wanting.
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
[quote name="Zombiehugs" date="2023-03-22 09:08:07" ] I'm tempted to throw out 20k for him right now. My sister plays and loves pink! And if she doesn't take him, I absolutely will. Let me know if 20k fits what you're wanting. [/quote] I mean, I’m a monolair so all I’m trying to do is get something i can spend on my hoard of skydancers, lol. That’s definitely a price I’d be cool with if that’s in the neighborhood, bc I’d love if he goes to someone who loves him for what he is ^^ I’m just a bit miffed that the first g1 I ever hatched with nice colors is one I intended to sell immediately. RNG monkey business is what that is
Zombiehugs wrote on 2023-03-22 09:08:07:

I mean, I’m a monolair so all I’m trying to do is get something i can spend on my hoard of skydancers, lol. That’s definitely a price I’d be cool with if that’s in the neighborhood, bc I’d love if he goes to someone who loves him for what he is ^^

I’m just a bit miffed that the first g1 I ever hatched with nice colors is one I intended to sell immediately. RNG monkey business is what that is
unknown.png
I'd say a starting price of 50g? Being a g1 already increases his value a bit, AND having him a one off XXY with a workable tert makes him probably around that ballpark.
I'd say a starting price of 50g? Being a g1 already increases his value a bit, AND having him a one off XXY with a workable tert makes him probably around that ballpark.

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Oo, nice! I’m probably just gonna do a median flat price because I’ve been on hiatus way too long to bother with an auction. And in all honesty, will probably be disappearing again after I’ve sold him and the other egg. Just looking for some ideas to list him for then!
Oo, nice! I’m probably just gonna do a median flat price because I’ve been on hiatus way too long to bother with an auction. And in all honesty, will probably be disappearing again after I’ve sold him and the other egg. Just looking for some ideas to list him for then!
unknown.png
@St0rmbringer

Ping me for a price later? I'm not sure how well i can do on Gems but I'll do my best.
@St0rmbringer

Ping me for a price later? I'm not sure how well i can do on Gems but I'll do my best.
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
[quote name="Zombiehugs" date="2023-03-22 09:24:53" ] @St0rmbringer Ping me for a price later? I'm not sure how well i can do on Gems but I'll do my best. [/quote] Will do! And I’ll be okay with gems, equivalent treasure, or even a combo tbh ^^ I’m on on-off hiatus lately so it doesn’t really matter, and I can always swap if I need one or the other
Zombiehugs wrote on 2023-03-22 09:24:53:
@St0rmbringer

Will do! And I’ll be okay with gems, equivalent treasure, or even a combo tbh ^^ I’m on on-off hiatus lately so it doesn’t really matter, and I can always swap if I need one or the other
unknown.png
Okay, I’m genuinely not sure what these things are actually selling for… I’ve been seeing people offer hundreds of gems for some G1s, ask like a million treasure (tbf a hatchie from a gened pair, but still)… idk how to do an auction but idk what to ask either

I miss releases being clanbound scrolls I could apply to sell :(
Okay, I’m genuinely not sure what these things are actually selling for… I’ve been seeing people offer hundreds of gems for some G1s, ask like a million treasure (tbf a hatchie from a gened pair, but still)… idk how to do an auction but idk what to ask either

I miss releases being clanbound scrolls I could apply to sell :(
unknown.png
@zombiehugs I’m honestly not sure what to ask for the guy at this point; new release prices are apparently wildly varied! I’m too tired and busy to deal with digging atm, so I just left a thread in dragon sales if you wanna stalk it a bit ^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3220826#post_3220826
@zombiehugs I’m honestly not sure what to ask for the guy at this point; new release prices are apparently wildly varied! I’m too tired and busy to deal with digging atm, so I just left a thread in dragon sales if you wanna stalk it a bit ^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3220826#post_3220826
unknown.png
@St0rmbringer

Let the stalking commence.
@St0rmbringer

Let the stalking commence.
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png