Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Aether Dragons
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 134 135
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84902802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849029/84902802_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]O[/b]oooh sweet baby! [emoji=apple size=1][/columns]
84902802_350.png Ooooh sweet baby!
slqnM8S.png
Ohhhhhhh lovely creatures [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Ohhhhhhh lovely creatures
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
IM SO HAPPYYYYY!! Aether’s are BEAUTIFUL!! I love them with all of my being!!!!!!
IM SO HAPPYYYYY!! Aether’s are BEAUTIFUL!! I love them with all of my being!!!!!!
OMG IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!

I am happy this wait was shorter than I anticipated. AND.... Dragons like this are really what the 'ancients' are meant for imo. Truly different and interesting concepts, and as a nature lover there are plenty of reasons to fall in love with a moth species, even if it is not technically based in my element ;) Arcane-nature crossover lore anyone?
OMG IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!

I am happy this wait was shorter than I anticipated. AND.... Dragons like this are really what the 'ancients' are meant for imo. Truly different and interesting concepts, and as a nature lover there are plenty of reasons to fall in love with a moth species, even if it is not technically based in my element ;) Arcane-nature crossover lore anyone?
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
OOOOOOAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH They're adorable! I love them!!!
OOOOOOAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH They're adorable! I love them!!!
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png

BABIES!!!

OMG, they're adorable and demented. I laughed so much reading their story. Can't wait to hatch my eggs!

BABIES!!!

OMG, they're adorable and demented. I laughed so much reading their story. Can't wait to hatch my eggs!
MmSftql.png
They're so cute and FLUFFY!!!!!!! it's like if you crossbred an obelisk and a tundra and- I love them sooooo much!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm soooooo excited to find some genes for them <3
They're so cute and FLUFFY!!!!!!! it's like if you crossbred an obelisk and a tundra and- I love them sooooo much!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm soooooo excited to find some genes for them <3
Welcome to the Insanity
*insert pan flag arcane symbol here*
Oh gosh, they're so cute! [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
Oh gosh, they're so cute!
OH MY GOSH THESE GUYS ARE SO CUTE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY- SIUBDSBVSFBEUHSE IMAGINE A PLUSH EEEE (i'm sorry lmao)
OH MY GOSH THESE GUYS ARE SO CUTE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY- SIUBDSBVSFBEUHSE IMAGINE A PLUSH EEEE (i'm sorry lmao)
Jd88XNq.png
I may be cringe, but I am free
FLUFFY
FLUFFY
im going to taco bell does anyone want anything
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 134 135