Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 419 420
1 - Investigate cases with your favorite detective *looks at smudged writing on hand* Sherlock Holmes???

2 - Become best friends with a demon and do a fusion dance to have amazing hair physics

3 - hehe giant motorcycle lizard goes brrr
1 - Investigate cases with your favorite detective *looks at smudged writing on hand* Sherlock Holmes???

2 - Become best friends with a demon and do a fusion dance to have amazing hair physics

3 - hehe giant motorcycle lizard goes brrr
IMG_1557.gifUntitled576_20230412201616.png
A man with a top hat solves puzzles with a boy who can talk with animals

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
[quote name="VixenKai" date="2023-03-20 10:39:54" ] A man with a top hat solves puzzles with a boy who can talk with animals [/quote] Professor Layton? Also i've got a few games; 1. Roll the ball, make it bigger 2. You are a goose 3. You are a goat 4. You are a horse. Also, you just killed Jesus 5. Local wolf guides a red orb with a british accent to the afterlife 6. your dogs probably haven't been fed in ten years
VixenKai wrote on 2023-03-20 10:39:54:

Professor Layton?

Also i've got a few games;

1. Roll the ball, make it bigger
2. You are a goose
3. You are a goat
4. You are a horse. Also, you just killed Jesus
5. Local wolf guides a red orb with a british accent to the afterlife
6. your dogs probably haven't been fed in ten years
cowboy times not in space
cowboy times not in space
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
[quote name="@Cisnow" date="2023-03-20 14:28:23" ] 1. Roll the ball, make it bigger 2. You are a goose 3. You are a goat 4. You are a horse. Also, you just killed Jesus 5. Local wolf guides a red orb with a british accent to the afterlife 6. your dogs probably haven't been fed in ten years [/quote] 1. Katamari Damacy? 2. Untitled Goose Game 3. Goat Simulator 4. ??? 5. Lost Ember (saw a playthrough for it once) 6. ???
@Cisnow wrote on 2023-03-20 14:28:23:
2. You are a goose
3. You are a goat
1. Katamari Damacy?
2. Untitled Goose Game
3. Goat Simulator
4. ???
5. Lost Ember (saw a playthrough for it once)
6. ???
[quote name="@Cisnow" date="2023-03-20 14:28:23" ] 1. Roll the ball, make it bigger 2. You are a goose 3. You are a goat 4. You are a horse. Also, you just killed Jesus 5. Local wolf guides a red orb with a british accent to the afterlife 6. your dogs probably haven't been fed in ten years [/quote] 1. katamari damacy 2. untitled goose game 3. goat simulator 4. pony island 5. lost ember? 6. nintendogs are these right?? anyways i have some more! 1. be a silly little guy! embodiment of friendship- oh looks like you have to kill god now, actually. sorry. 2. solve puzzles! be imprisoned in a facility against your will! talk to a giant robot lady [emoji=aberration love size=1] 3. do you enjoy dying? great! have you tried, perhaps, maybe even dying? you haven't? oh well here's a giant reindeer cyclops enjoy your death! 4. how to make friends: step one climb a mountain step two jump into it 5. how to make friends: step one find a door to another world step two get your local mean girl and walk on in! 6. if i give you a pretty rock will you love me? please? please? please i can't go through the flower dance alone again 7. have you ever heard of a cube before
@Cisnow wrote on 2023-03-20 14:28:23:
2. You are a goose
3. You are a goat

1. katamari damacy
2. untitled goose game
3. goat simulator
4. pony island
5. lost ember?
6. nintendogs

are these right??

anyways i have some more!

1. be a silly little guy! embodiment of friendship- oh looks like you have to kill god now, actually. sorry.
2. solve puzzles! be imprisoned in a facility against your will! talk to a giant robot lady
3. do you enjoy dying? great! have you tried, perhaps, maybe even dying? you haven't? oh well here's a giant reindeer cyclops enjoy your death!
4. how to make friends: step one climb a mountain step two jump into it
5. how to make friends: step one find a door to another world step two get your local mean girl and walk on in!
6. if i give you a pretty rock will you love me? please? please? please i can't go through the flower dance alone again
7. have you ever heard of a cube before
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
[quote name="Jesterspin" date="2023-03-21 07:38:38" ] 1. katamari damacy 2. untitled goose game 3. goat simulator 4. pony island 5. lost ember? 6. nintendogs are these right?? [/quote] Yea you got them all right!
Jesterspin wrote on 2023-03-21 07:38:38:
1. katamari damacy
2. untitled goose game
3. goat simulator
4. pony island
5. lost ember?
6. nintendogs

are these right??

Yea you got them all right!
Guy with bat decimates ghosts and literally everything with a baseball bat GONE WRONG
Guy with bat decimates ghosts and literally everything with a baseball bat GONE WRONG
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
bonk monster, wear monster, repeat
mythical creature dogfighting

the above but the creatures can talk now, and also everything is happening inside an old computer from the 90's

the ultimate robot anime crossover. basically, Mecha Anime Smash Bros

this website, but with lions that die sometimes.

the above but wolves

the above but it's in early access and the developers dont know what the phrase "fair balancing" means i get more experience from drinking from a puddle then fighting a giant bear like wth guys

Pokemon but a web browser game

click the circles to the beat

blue good, pink bad, hey, you wanna listen to dubstep?

cube jump over spike, but then thanks to the community it got a liitttlle bit more complex than that

bird children fight Satan's garbage for candles because their star mommy cant do it herself for some reason

terraria but S P A C E

mobile Sound Voltex

bonk monster, wear monster, repeat
mythical creature dogfighting

the above but the creatures can talk now, and also everything is happening inside an old computer from the 90's

the ultimate robot anime crossover. basically, Mecha Anime Smash Bros

this website, but with lions that die sometimes.

the above but wolves

the above but it's in early access and the developers dont know what the phrase "fair balancing" means i get more experience from drinking from a puddle then fighting a giant bear like wth guys

Pokemon but a web browser game

click the circles to the beat

blue good, pink bad, hey, you wanna listen to dubstep?

cube jump over spike, but then thanks to the community it got a liitttlle bit more complex than that

bird children fight Satan's garbage for candles because their star mommy cant do it herself for some reason

terraria but S P A C E

mobile Sound Voltex

beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Stardew Valley meets Warrior Cats
Stardew Valley meets Warrior Cats
u04HviT.png Valerie
x8bDWFu.png
mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png

loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
jFZJEcu.png