Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 421 422
1) Local gremlin spends night bullying a bunch of robots, occasionally gets bullied back by a jester and a rabbit. Also bullies a local serial killer who WON'T STAY DEAD, HOW MANY TIMES WE GOTTA BURN YOU?!

2) Local kid becomes the parent of a world-ending dragon, much to the annoyance of like...95% of the continent, as well as numerous other critters that you usually hunt in the rest of the series.

3) Marketable plushies who may or may not contain the souls of traumatised children decide to traumatise YOU for...some... reason? I dunno, stopped paying attention when the NFTS happened.

4) "I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T HIDE IN THIS DUMPSTER LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, I WILL LET THE CREEPY BUG CULTIST PEOPLE TAKE YOU BACK!" The Game.
1) Local gremlin spends night bullying a bunch of robots, occasionally gets bullied back by a jester and a rabbit. Also bullies a local serial killer who WON'T STAY DEAD, HOW MANY TIMES WE GOTTA BURN YOU?!

2) Local kid becomes the parent of a world-ending dragon, much to the annoyance of like...95% of the continent, as well as numerous other critters that you usually hunt in the rest of the series.

3) Marketable plushies who may or may not contain the souls of traumatised children decide to traumatise YOU for...some... reason? I dunno, stopped paying attention when the NFTS happened.

4) "I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T HIDE IN THIS DUMPSTER LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, I WILL LET THE CREEPY BUG CULTIST PEOPLE TAKE YOU BACK!" The Game.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Kid tries to climb tower, goes through the stages of grief, and dies. It's okay, they're too stubborn to die permanently.
Kid tries to climb tower, goes through the stages of grief, and dies. It's okay, they're too stubborn to die permanently.
dating sim but what if all the characters wanted to kill you instead of date you. also you're stuck in a time loop. also demons are real (they also want to kill you instead of date you).
dating sim but what if all the characters wanted to kill you instead of date you. also you're stuck in a time loop. also demons are real (they also want to kill you instead of date you).
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
rat dies

(yes, that's all)
rat dies

(yes, that's all)
[quote name="@SheridanCharon" date="2023-03-15 07:52:23" ] 1) Local gremlin spends night bullying a bunch of robots, occasionally gets bullied back by a jester and a rabbit. Also bullies a local serial killer who WON'T STAY DEAD, HOW MANY TIMES WE GOTTA BURN YOU?! 2) Local kid becomes the parent of a world-ending dragon, much to the annoyance of like...95% of the continent, as well as numerous other critters that you usually hunt in the rest of the series. 3) Marketable plushies who may or may not contain the souls of traumatised children decide to traumatise YOU for...some... reason? I dunno, stopped paying attention when the NFTS happened. 4) "I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T HIDE IN THIS DUMPSTER LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, I WILL LET THE CREEPY BUG CULTIST PEOPLE TAKE YOU BACK!" The Game. [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4]Is 2. Monster Hunter Stoires: Wings of Ruin? Love that game [emoji=undertide tongue size=1]
@SheridanCharon wrote on 2023-03-15 07:52:23:

Is 2. Monster Hunter Stoires: Wings of Ruin?

Love that game
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="@Requacy" date="2023-03-15 23:56:07" ] [font=American Gothic][size=4]Is 2. Monster Hunter Stoires: Wings of Ruin? Love that game [emoji=undertide tongue size=1] [/quote] It is! Got it for Xmas and I love it! Ratha deserves the world <3
@Requacy wrote on 2023-03-15 23:56:07:

Is 2. Monster Hunter Stoires: Wings of Ruin?

Love that game

It is! Got it for Xmas and I love it! Ratha deserves the world <3
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="@Scramble" date="2023-03-15 17:40:03" ] dating sim but what if all the characters wanted to kill you instead of date you. also you're stuck in a time loop. also demons are real (they also want to kill you instead of date you). [/quote] Helltaker?
@Scramble wrote on 2023-03-15 17:40:03:
Helltaker?
[quote name="@EL1SHA" date="2023-03-12 21:01:15" ] oh man. I tried my best with this one. you're a kid/teen who is constantly being asked to help others but you just want to find your sibling and leave (you already found them, but they decided you need to finish your journey first.. ouch). yes, that's it. [/quote] Genshin Impact
@EL1SHA wrote on 2023-03-12 21:01:15:
oh man. I tried my best with this one.

you're a kid/teen who is constantly being asked to help others but you just want to find your sibling and leave (you already found them, but they decided you need to finish your journey first.. ouch).

yes, that's it.
Genshin Impact
@Okida25 yep! You got it right, nice!
@Okida25 yep! You got it right, nice!
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
Two words; Woman. Rooftops.

Bonus description word: late-stage capitalism
Two words; Woman. Rooftops.

Bonus description word: late-stage capitalism
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 421 422