Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
*on a whim, scavenges in Arcane instead of Lightning, juuust in case*

*EGG*

THANKYOU SPACEDAD.
*on a whim, scavenges in Arcane instead of Lightning, juuust in case*

*EGG*

THANKYOU SPACEDAD.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
LET'S GO 25JI KAITO FINALLY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
LET'S GO 25JI KAITO FINALLY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
like a bed of roses there’s a dozen reasons in this gun
like a bed of roses there’s a dozen reasons in this gun
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
such an atrociously busy day yesterday I feel awful having spent so long before answering some folks ugh

now, in terms of this thing... how do I tackle this
such an atrociously busy day yesterday I feel awful having spent so long before answering some folks ugh

now, in terms of this thing... how do I tackle this
is it normal for a potential employer to just ghost you randomly? I had an interview set up for monday and she never got back to me about references. she asked why I quit my job and I think the reason I gave her might be why. it’s super rude she didn’t just say I wasn’t a right fit. sorry I was being treated unfairly and it wasn’t a good enough excuse :/ damn lady
is it normal for a potential employer to just ghost you randomly? I had an interview set up for monday and she never got back to me about references. she asked why I quit my job and I think the reason I gave her might be why. it’s super rude she didn’t just say I wasn’t a right fit. sorry I was being treated unfairly and it wasn’t a good enough excuse :/ damn lady
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
I'm tired to be a typology nerd. It's time to change the air.
I'm tired to be a typology nerd. It's time to change the air.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
ohhhh my heart aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that was so sweet also good lord these units are so strong. i shiver to think what donation level 5 skirmishes are like edit: OH GOD THEY HAVE CAPPED STATS [emoji=skull size=1] i guess it's fair. i am also using a team of (mostly) capped stat units
ohhhh my heart aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that was so sweet

also good lord these units are so strong. i shiver to think what donation level 5 skirmishes are like

edit: OH GOD THEY HAVE CAPPED STATS
i guess it's fair. i am also using a team of (mostly) capped stat units

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Normal jimmy neutron.......... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895994504962768938/1087698330953465877/image.png[/img]
Normal jimmy neutron..........

image.png
i finally got the hang of blackbird on my guitar. it's such a nice song <3
i finally got the hang of blackbird on my guitar. it's such a nice song <3
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
i REALLY need to stop buying UMAs. ESPECIALLY when i should be saving for a new-probably-ancient coming TOMORROW.

...but...
pretty......,,
:']

edit: on the note of New Ancient. aaagh i sure do wish i could just jump forward in time by about 25 hours rn </3 i want to see it already aaaa...
i REALLY need to stop buying UMAs. ESPECIALLY when i should be saving for a new-probably-ancient coming TOMORROW.

...but...
pretty......,,
:']

edit: on the note of New Ancient. aaagh i sure do wish i could just jump forward in time by about 25 hours rn </3 i want to see it already aaaa...
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves