Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 107 108
AH! Oh i hope its a new dragon- oh ill make my baby so pretty!!
AH! Oh i hope its a new dragon- oh ill make my baby so pretty!!

__a b o u t__m e__
^ It/Its
^ [url=] Art shop [CLOSED] [/url]
^ Tribe Lore Hub
^ Wishlist/Profile Dragon
i hope it eats bugs
i hope it eats bugs
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
Oh a new dragon! (Or maybe some gems)
Oh a new dragon! (Or maybe some gems)
Wishlist
I'll keep my wish to myself, but I'm excited to see what this comet means!
I'll keep my wish to myself, but I'm excited to see what this comet means!
pTLeVCs.png Nature2_zpse8rs2svj.gif 5kRkxhJ.png
I don't like the look of how that comet is splitting... please don't do a "Your Name/Kimi no Na wa" to the Starfall Isles xD I really hope the next image isn't "Wait, is that shooting star getting bigger?!" or we might need an emergency evacuation [emoji=fae scared size=1]
I don't like the look of how that comet is splitting... please don't do a "Your Name/Kimi no Na wa" to the Starfall Isles xD

I really hope the next image isn't "Wait, is that shooting star getting bigger?!" or we might need an emergency evacuation
T586y4j.png
Eldritch space baby pls
Eldritch space baby pls
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I wasn't quick but I still wish to find a fire egg on my gathering today! It'll round out the set for when I finally decide to do a mass-hatch!
I wasn't quick but I still wish to find a fire egg on my gathering today! It'll round out the set for when I finally decide to do a mass-hatch!
NO WIAT- Bond all button!!
NO WIAT- Bond all button!!

__a b o u t__m e__
^ It/Its
^ [url=] Art shop [CLOSED] [/url]
^ Tribe Lore Hub
^ Wishlist/Profile Dragon
If this is a new arcane ancient, I hope it's celestial and nebula-like and not mutant alien-like.
If this is a new arcane ancient, I hope it's celestial and nebula-like and not mutant alien-like.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Arcane Ancient?! YES PLEASE!
Arcane Ancient?! YES PLEASE!
Your local Guardian fangirl
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 107 108