Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
1 2 ... 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1001 1002
@Kukura

Awesome, thank you! I’ll send you a CR right away.
@Kukura

Awesome, thank you! I’ll send you a CR right away.
yzs0rz.png
@LiteralRayquaza

As luck would have it, I have a fire nest free today! You're welcome to send your pair over whenever you're ready, I'll hold it for 24 hours. As for other threads for next time, in case no one answers, I also nest for Active Nest Rentals which has very reliable hosts and backup hosts that are always eager to take nests, and Triskele Nests. I've been at those threads for several years.

@Archaeoraptor

I can also take one of your two nests today! Same as above applies, you can send them whenever you're ready, I'll hold the nest for 24 hours.

@LiteralRayquaza

As luck would have it, I have a fire nest free today! You're welcome to send your pair over whenever you're ready, I'll hold it for 24 hours. As for other threads for next time, in case no one answers, I also nest for Active Nest Rentals which has very reliable hosts and backup hosts that are always eager to take nests, and Triskele Nests. I've been at those threads for several years.

@Archaeoraptor

I can also take one of your two nests today! Same as above applies, you can send them whenever you're ready, I'll hold the nest for 24 hours.

If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Aarune @Mornyx

Wonderful! I will place you on my list then - if either of you do want recommendations for other threads, I posted links to two on the comment directly above this one. I'm on both of those threads as well and have been for several years, the fire nesters are always eager to help out when they're free.

@Lundlaeva

Awesome! I will reserve two nests for 3/26 for you. Shouldn't have any problem with the hatch date!
@Aarune @Mornyx

Wonderful! I will place you on my list then - if either of you do want recommendations for other threads, I posted links to two on the comment directly above this one. I'm on both of those threads as well and have been for several years, the fire nesters are always eager to help out when they're free.

@Lundlaeva

Awesome! I will reserve two nests for 3/26 for you. Shouldn't have any problem with the hatch date!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
[quote name="@LucisAbsentia" date="2023-03-18 20:24:55" ] @Archaeoraptor I can also take one of your two nests today! Same as above applies, you can send them whenever you're ready, I'll hold the nest for 24 hours. [/quote] Thank you! Sending a CR right after this ^^
@LucisAbsentia wrote on 2023-03-18 20:24:55:
@Archaeoraptor

Thank you! Sending a CR right after this ^^
@Skritnaja @cuddlefeesh @Endgames @KaichouKai

Looking for 2 Earth Nests, please (:
@Skritnaja @cuddlefeesh @Endgames @KaichouKai

Looking for 2 Earth Nests, please (:
“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”
— Sarah Williams, Twilight Hours: A Legacy Of Verse

Sparksylph Husk
@Behlair

I have a Light nest open now, if you still need!
@Behlair

I have a Light nest open now, if you still need!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@DeathSpecter i have a wind nest open!
@DeathSpecter i have a wind nest open!
windb1.png
sky fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png they/them

hatchery | wishlist
looking for 2 ice nests/ 2 lightning nests/ 2 arcane nests plz tyty.

@Allychan @TheWormwood @Slapshot @Sashathebrave @Kukura @glory @crossforest
@CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @VixonyAn @Losina @TacoTequila @therealreid @Ozeatetsor
@VeranaStorm @Xeranthe @DandyElise @VermilionVasili @CheshireCat @PaganAesthetic @Lundlaeva @VairaSmythe @MyDiamond
looking for 2 ice nests/ 2 lightning nests/ 2 arcane nests plz tyty.

@Allychan @TheWormwood @Slapshot @Sashathebrave @Kukura @glory @crossforest
@CrystalTsuyoshi @DesignFate @Vhiskar @VixonyAn @Losina @TacoTequila @therealreid @Ozeatetsor
@VeranaStorm @Xeranthe @DandyElise @VermilionVasili @CheshireCat @PaganAesthetic @Lundlaeva @VairaSmythe @MyDiamond
@skyezekiel Thanks, sending!
@skyezekiel Thanks, sending!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@freshfoodmarket

Hi! I can host 2 ice nests if you still looking for!
@freshfoodmarket

Hi! I can host 2 ice nests if you still looking for!
potato.pngwisp.pngleaf.pngbenson.pngboo.pngecho.png
1 2 ... 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1001 1002