Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] [!pinglist] afri's art atelier
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
awgsome i guess i post now [b]Username:[/b] Dawkosaur [b]Commission Option:[/b] chibi [b]Payment Option:[/b] gems [b]Character Information:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/20333729.tuor]my angle..[/url] [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] wielding their sword perhaps (it doesnt have a consistent design when i draw it so like do what u want lol) i like the 3rd example that u currently have where the character is like unsure/weary [b]Anything else?:[/b] they can be drawn with the feathered claw hands or just normal human ones. also since im like not sure about their armor color it could be pinkish or more gray [size=2]total: 3100g[/size] [rule] [b]Username:[/b] Dawkosaur [b]Commission Option:[/b] fullbody [b]Payment Option:[/b] gems [b]Character Information:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/19268683.yon]yon[/url] [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] holding a plushie of an anomalocaris [b]Anything else?:[/b] [size=2]total: 5700g[/size] i have read the tos [emoji=rainbow size=1]
awgsome i guess i post now

Username: Dawkosaur
Commission Option: chibi
Payment Option: gems
Character Information: my angle..
Pose/Expression: wielding their sword perhaps (it doesnt have a consistent design when i draw it so like do what u want lol) i like the 3rd example that u currently have where the character is like unsure/weary
Anything else?: they can be drawn with the feathered claw hands or just normal human ones. also since im like not sure about their armor color it could be pinkish or more gray
total: 3100g

Username: Dawkosaur
Commission Option: fullbody
Payment Option: gems
Character Information: yon
Pose/Expression: holding a plushie of an anomalocaris
Anything else?:
total: 5700g
i have read the tos
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
@dawkosaur OMG I WOULD LOVE TO DRAW YOUR ANGLE.... hopefully a complexity fee for the armor and sword sounds reasonable, does 3100g total sound ok? TwT and :3 TY FOR LETTING ME PICK TOO claw devil is SO cool omg but i think for now id like to do yon (2800g), xue (2900g) or rez (3200g)? :D [size=2]or if you'd want me to finish that chibi sketch of ven that could also be an option, we can talk about that in DMs asfsajh up to you!![/size] if all of that's good with you i'll ping/message you again when i'm ready to start!! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.. T__T[emoji=heart size=1]
@dawkosaur
OMG I WOULD LOVE TO DRAW YOUR ANGLE.... hopefully a complexity fee for the armor and sword sounds reasonable, does 3100g total sound ok? TwT

and :3 TY FOR LETTING ME PICK TOO claw devil is SO cool omg but i think for now id like to do yon (2800g), xue (2900g) or rez (3200g)? :D or if you'd want me to finish that chibi sketch of ven that could also be an option, we can talk about that in DMs asfsajh up to you!!

if all of that's good with you i'll ping/message you again when i'm ready to start!! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.. T__T
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
yeass 3100g is cool

also i'd love if you could draw yon (i did say fullbody but i think ur quoting me for chibi prices, but actually maybe this idea would look better as a chibi?? IDK you could pick LOL) as for pose i'd love it if you could draw them holding an anomalocaris plushie (which would probably require another quote [electric fence emoji]) if you could
also actually right now at this moment i am finisging that sketch you sent me LOL
yeass 3100g is cool

also i'd love if you could draw yon (i did say fullbody but i think ur quoting me for chibi prices, but actually maybe this idea would look better as a chibi?? IDK you could pick LOL) as for pose i'd love it if you could draw them holding an anomalocaris plushie (which would probably require another quote [electric fence emoji]) if you could
also actually right now at this moment i am finisging that sketch you sent me LOL
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
art dump
USD art shop
@dawkosaur
.....OH IM CRINGE thank you for pointing that out dfgdsdgyd8
hmm with the plushie, a chibi of yon would be 2900g and then a normal fullbody 5700g? i'm not super confident in how i'll approach props and such for my chibis yet, and since a normal fullbody was your original request i'm leaning towards doing that, unless you would want a chibi in the end!! i dont mind either way :D
AND..SWAG.. id love to see when its done!!
@dawkosaur
.....OH IM CRINGE thank you for pointing that out dfgdsdgyd8
hmm with the plushie, a chibi of yon would be 2900g and then a normal fullbody 5700g? i'm not super confident in how i'll approach props and such for my chibis yet, and since a normal fullbody was your original request i'm leaning towards doing that, unless you would want a chibi in the end!! i dont mind either way :D
AND..SWAG.. id love to see when its done!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
okk! we'll go with fullbody then
i can edit my og post for better organization :3

an yes i will show you
okk! we'll go with fullbody then
i can edit my og post for better organization :3

an yes i will show you
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
art dump
USD art shop
Hi, I've changed my username from Munakata -> Hyrian, if it's not too much trouble could you change my name on your pinglist? Thank you!
Hi, I've changed my username from Munakata -> Hyrian, if it's not too much trouble could you change my name on your pinglist? Thank you!
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@ilios @Kxida
hello! i hope you don't mind a little reminder ping since it's been around 24h since you've both claimed slots now x) no worries if it takes you longer to fill out the form, i just wanted to check in!
(i think i can move you into one of my active slots, kxida, so i'm pinging you now!)
@ilios @Kxida
hello! i hope you don't mind a little reminder ping since it's been around 24h since you've both claimed slots now x) no worries if it takes you longer to fill out the form, i just wanted to check in!
(i think i can move you into one of my active slots, kxida, so i'm pinging you now!)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@hyrian
thank you for letting me know!! i'll be sure to make that change for you :D
@hyrian
thank you for letting me know!! i'll be sure to make that change for you :D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
oh awesome! I'll put a reminder for myself and fill out the form once I'm out of school
oh awesome! I'll put a reminder for myself and fill out the form once I'm out of school
CVVoJp3.gif
sorry about the delay! i got a bit busy yesterday. i've linked each character's toyhouse but those are missing a lot of art so i can also send more updated art through a pm if need be! I'll try to get some more relevant art on their toyhouses throughout the day.

Username: ilios
Commission Option: Chibi Fullbody
Payment Option: Gems
Character Information: Peter Baxter
Pose/Expression: Perhaps something that looks like he's mid-walk? and a genuine smile for the expression! And this outfit, please!
Anything else?: The amount of blonde in his hair varies depending on the point in his story, but I'd like this variation of blonde specifically!

Character Information:Charlie Hawthorne
Pose/Expression: No specific pose in mind but for the expression, perhaps it could be a sly smile? This outfit for the clothes, if you can!
Anything else?: Charlie does have a burn mark on his left palm, if that happens to show on the chibi! Tooth gap as well for the smile.

I've read the rules and TOS!
sorry about the delay! i got a bit busy yesterday. i've linked each character's toyhouse but those are missing a lot of art so i can also send more updated art through a pm if need be! I'll try to get some more relevant art on their toyhouses throughout the day.

Username: ilios
Character Information: Peter Baxter
Pose/Expression: Perhaps something that looks like he's mid-walk? and a genuine smile for the expression! And this outfit, please!
Anything else?: The amount of blonde in his hair varies depending on the point in his story, but I'd like this variation of blonde specifically!

Character Information:Charlie Hawthorne
Pose/Expression: No specific pose in mind but for the expression, perhaps it could be a sly smile? This outfit for the clothes, if you can!
Anything else?: Charlie does have a burn mark on his left palm, if that happens to show on the chibi! Tooth gap as well for the smile.

I've read the rules and TOS!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12