Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] [!pinglist] afri's art atelier
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I’d like o be on the ping list please ^^
I’d like o be on the ping list please ^^
rat048.png 012-redborzoi.png fish008.png 069-pinkfloof.png 006-critter.png
@Scrumptious added, thank you for your interest!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Scrumptious
added, thank you for your interest!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Blease may I get on that pinglist?
Blease may I get on that pinglist?
cZLsLHr.png
@jaena
of course!! thank you for your interest x)
@jaena
of course!! thank you for your interest x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
updated with new chibi style aha
updated with new chibi style aha
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Omg look at those babes! ToT They’re all so cute!!
Omg look at those babes! ToT They’re all so cute!!
pinglist please ? <3
pinglist please ? <3
@newtons
OF COURSEE thank you for your interest TwT <33
@newtons
OF COURSEE thank you for your interest TwT <33
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@DarkHyancith @Munakata @skystreamchan @CallumsCove @Silvercats2 @Naeryl @Spadefish @Squidcat @Dawkosaur @Saruhiko @Shiftie @jerma985 @Kxida @leyline @Cryptidove @Alcyon @Gabifrutti @moonhalos @xLILM0NSTERx @rexpresso @Bashett @Mazurkas @Evet @Enoch @Shamirr @Sakuraa @HappyLittleSnek @MythicalViper @StormCaleum @ilios @wolvykasu @vihuff @Scrumptious @jayquills @Jaena @Horrificc @newtons

hello everyone! i finally think i'm ready to start up this shop, though i'll definitely be working through orders slowly and won't start work on these immediately while i wrap up some other owed art, and as i'm nearing the middle of the semester and going through a tough time at home :') still, i thought i might as well open early so people can get on the waitlist if they'd like to and whatnot.
excuse the mess as i've not really had the energy to format things super properly haha. please also be patient as i work on quoting complexity fees and such. OTL

feel free to claim a slot without filling out the form right away, but please make sure you've read the rules if you'd like to place an order! i'm tentatively opening 7 slots in total: 2 will be 'active' on top of another order from a different thread i'm working on, and the other 5 are for the waitlist. please make sure you read about how that works in this post too!

thank you for your interest and time!!
@DarkHyancith @Munakata @skystreamchan @CallumsCove @Silvercats2 @Naeryl @Spadefish @Squidcat @Dawkosaur @Saruhiko @Shiftie @jerma985 @Kxida @leyline @Cryptidove @Alcyon @Gabifrutti @moonhalos @xLILM0NSTERx @rexpresso @Bashett @Mazurkas @Evet @Enoch @Shamirr @Sakuraa @HappyLittleSnek @MythicalViper @StormCaleum @ilios @wolvykasu @vihuff @Scrumptious @jayquills @Jaena @Horrificc @newtons

hello everyone! i finally think i'm ready to start up this shop, though i'll definitely be working through orders slowly and won't start work on these immediately while i wrap up some other owed art, and as i'm nearing the middle of the semester and going through a tough time at home :') still, i thought i might as well open early so people can get on the waitlist if they'd like to and whatnot.
excuse the mess as i've not really had the energy to format things super properly haha. please also be patient as i work on quoting complexity fees and such. OTL

feel free to claim a slot without filling out the form right away, but please make sure you've read the rules if you'd like to place an order! i'm tentatively opening 7 slots in total: 2 will be 'active' on top of another order from a different thread i'm working on, and the other 5 are for the waitlist. please make sure you read about how that works in this post too!

thank you for your interest and time!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Username: Airmalli
Commission Option: Icon
Payment Option: Gems
Character Information: Ref. She's very cheerful and always smiles :]
Pose/Expression: Artist's choice!
Anything else?: N/A

I read your ToS and understand them perfectly!
Username: Airmalli
Commission Option: Icon
Payment Option: Gems
Character Information: Ref. She's very cheerful and always smiles :]
Pose/Expression: Artist's choice!
Anything else?: N/A

I read your ToS and understand them perfectly!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12