Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 108
-Clasps hands- I wish for a Bond With All Familiars button.

Not entirely sure if I'm joking or not.
-Clasps hands- I wish for a Bond With All Familiars button.

Not entirely sure if I'm joking or not.
A wish?! Just one? Um...well..... *flails anxiously while debating between Bond with All Familiars or the ability to add multiple ingredients in Baldwin's Cauldron* @.@
A wish?! Just one? Um...well..... *flails anxiously while debating between Bond with All Familiars or the ability to add multiple ingredients in Baldwin's Cauldron* @.@
Come on new Arcane themed dragonnnn!
Come on new Arcane themed dragonnnn!
New lightning breed and apparels like halos and auras plz.
I wish there were more ones that look Natural as Im really not a fan of apparels that look like human clothes. They look quite awkward for me.
New lightning breed and apparels like halos and auras plz.
I wish there were more ones that look Natural as Im really not a fan of apparels that look like human clothes. They look quite awkward for me.
79697186.png
ancient aliens.
ancient aliens.
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
I wish for patience, energy, and pulling through with outfits!
I wish for patience, energy, and pulling through with outfits!
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Multi stars = multi wishes right?

-New modern breed. I love obelisks to death though I also just want more dergens in clothes.

-Art update on older modern breeds (Because clothing a female Imperial is hell. Great pose, just not for customizing with apparel)

-New Ancient breed
Multi stars = multi wishes right?

-New modern breed. I love obelisks to death though I also just want more dergens in clothes.

-Art update on older modern breeds (Because clothing a female Imperial is hell. Great pose, just not for customizing with apparel)

-New Ancient breed
New ancient with affordable scrolls mayhaps O.O
New ancient with affordable scrolls mayhaps O.O
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
I wish the skins auction tab had all the search options it has in the game database
I wish the skins auction tab had all the search options it has in the game database
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
arcancient~!
arcancient~!
ioikyhrg.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 108