Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108
I wish for something other than a new breed, as cool as an arcane breed would be, I feel like ancients especially are getting too bloated too quickly at the moment. I'd love more updates that actually change the game of FR a bit more.

I really liked the Dustcarve Dig event for example, and events like that don't always have to end in a new dragon breed or something Huge for it to be fun. More site-wide games/events where we unlock something cool as a group would be so much more fun and interesting. Or maybe something like a versus event similar-ish to dominance but maybe people pick their teams or take a personality test to get put on a team like a sorting hat thing? I don't know.

I get stuff like that takes more time to make than just pumping out new ancients so I Get It, but man ngl even when I'm hyped for a new ancient they also make me sad sometimes since I can't use them to the full extent as I can with Skydancers or whatever

I also get dressing up and breeding dragons is the main focus of FR, so it is nice to see that get more love (especially being a long-time player, I remember when updates were mega, mega slow), but at the same time I personally keep finding myself wanting something else to do alongside that part of the game

Either way, don't get me wrong I still obviously enjoy the game, I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed with the new breeds coming out so often, esp when most of them are ancients u__u
I wish for something other than a new breed, as cool as an arcane breed would be, I feel like ancients especially are getting too bloated too quickly at the moment. I'd love more updates that actually change the game of FR a bit more.

I really liked the Dustcarve Dig event for example, and events like that don't always have to end in a new dragon breed or something Huge for it to be fun. More site-wide games/events where we unlock something cool as a group would be so much more fun and interesting. Or maybe something like a versus event similar-ish to dominance but maybe people pick their teams or take a personality test to get put on a team like a sorting hat thing? I don't know.

I get stuff like that takes more time to make than just pumping out new ancients so I Get It, but man ngl even when I'm hyped for a new ancient they also make me sad sometimes since I can't use them to the full extent as I can with Skydancers or whatever

I also get dressing up and breeding dragons is the main focus of FR, so it is nice to see that get more love (especially being a long-time player, I remember when updates were mega, mega slow), but at the same time I personally keep finding myself wanting something else to do alongside that part of the game

Either way, don't get me wrong I still obviously enjoy the game, I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed with the new breeds coming out so often, esp when most of them are ancients u__u
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Heheh, I'd love an arcane ancient; I adore ancients. c:
Heheh, I'd love an arcane ancient; I adore ancients. c:
i would like an obscene amount of gems ty
i would like an obscene amount of gems ty
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
I wish for peace in the world.
I wish for peace in the world.
I wish for a boolean lmao
I wish for a boolean lmao
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
I wish for a new ancient or a new primary breed!

EDIT: Actually what would be amazing is an interactive game, kind of like what Gaia online had before it gotten taken down. Maybe players can choose a dragon from their lair to be a main character, maybe coliseum drops can contain equipible items for the game to make their dragon stronger, possibly it could branch off the coliseum battles a bit but be more of a campaign and storyline rather than just random monster battles.
I wish for a new ancient or a new primary breed!

EDIT: Actually what would be amazing is an interactive game, kind of like what Gaia online had before it gotten taken down. Maybe players can choose a dragon from their lair to be a main character, maybe coliseum drops can contain equipible items for the game to make their dragon stronger, possibly it could branch off the coliseum battles a bit but be more of a campaign and storyline rather than just random monster battles.
on2FzX5.png
I wish for a new dragon breed.
I wish for a new dragon breed.
OMG
OMG
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
I'd love more pretty clothing, especially dresses and skirts <3
I'd love more pretty clothing, especially dresses and skirts <3
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
Moar silk!! Please no new fams tho 3:
Moar silk!! Please no new fams tho 3:
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 107 108