Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 247 248
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @Sylphie3000 Well, seeing as how the hunter already has their hands full, Solaire takes pity on the poor man and hands the contract over to a nearby maintenance droid. "Please follow our friend here back to their ship. Should they require any assistance, do lend them a hand." With a wink in the skydancers direction the golem gets back to his other duties. [quote][item=Blotched Quetzeel] "An ambush predator for sure." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote] [/center] [size=2]Edit: I did not see that this was messed up till way later![/size]
35650231p.png

@Sylphie3000
Well, seeing as how the hunter already has their hands full, Solaire takes pity on the poor man and hands the contract over to a nearby maintenance droid. "Please follow our friend here back to their ship. Should they require any assistance, do lend them a hand." With a wink in the skydancers direction the golem gets back to his other duties.
Quote:
Blotched Quetzeel

"An ambush predator for sure."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination

Edit: I did not see that this was messed up till way later!
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581064/58106391p.png[/img] @belated Clemets' calm and kind demur shift for a brief moment into one of stern distaste. "Now see here, there is no need for that." A single digit comes up to waggle at the hunter disapprovingly. "I'll go have a look for your item but maybe, while I'm out, you should better asquint yourself with your workspace." Pulling out a tiny pamphlet the snapper slap it onto the table before moving off with a huff. If there was one thing Clemet didn't tolerate. It was rudeness. There are color coordinated located on the ceiling that branch off towards each station. Pink for the Bounty Board. Yellow for the Splicing Station. Purple for Galaxies Eye. Green for the Greenlit Armory. White for the Crescent Vulture. Black for the[s] Data logs.[/s] Badges Blue for the Help Desk.[/center]
58106391p.png

@belated
Clemets' calm and kind demur shift for a brief moment into one of stern distaste. "Now see here, there is no need for that." A single digit comes up to waggle at the hunter disapprovingly. "I'll go have a look for your item but maybe, while I'm out, you should better asquint yourself with your workspace." Pulling out a tiny pamphlet the snapper slap it onto the table before moving off with a huff.

If there was one thing Clemet didn't tolerate. It was rudeness.

There are color coordinated located on the ceiling that branch off towards each station.
Pink for the Bounty Board.
Yellow for the Splicing Station.
Purple for Galaxies Eye.
Green for the Greenlit Armory.
White for the Crescent Vulture.
Black for the Data logs. Badges
Blue for the Help Desk.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58106391][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581064/58106391_350.png[/img][/url] [b][size=5] Lost & Found [/size][/b] This event has officially ended. With a heavy sigh, and no small amount of relief, Clemet slams her fist against the[b] 'EJECT'[/b] panel. Everything uncollected that remained is unceremoniously ejected into space. And, more importantly, she now has her space back! All those boxes and piles of mixhshapen-- Wait, wait a second. Squinting, Clemet takes a closer look through the port window at all the trash floating by. No, it can't be! [b]HER MARBLES![/b][/center]
58106391_350.png

Lost & Found
This event has officially ended.

With a heavy sigh, and no small amount of relief, Clemet slams her fist against the 'EJECT' panel. Everything uncollected that remained is unceremoniously ejected into space.

And, more importantly, she now has her space back!

All those boxes and piles of mixhshapen-- Wait, wait a second. Squinting, Clemet takes a closer look through the port window at all the trash floating by.

No, it can't be! HER MARBLES!
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/743368/74336731.png[/img][/center] “Thanks, Solaire!” Candy takes the piece of paper with the contract details on it and studies it. [center][quote][item=sundial gem guardian] "This guardians hoard is almost to blinding to look at." [/quote][/center] “Blinding, eh?” he reads. “I guess I’ll have to grab some protective eyewear before I attempt to chase it down.” Somehow, he doesn’t think that his pair of sunglasses back home will offer quite enough protection for his eyes, but it’s worth a try, so he snags his pair and heads off in search of a Sundial Gem Guardian. [center][item=Black Shades][/center] [center]…………[/center] Indeed, the sunglasses were not enough. Candy successfully tracked down a Sundial Gem Guardian, but things became problematic as soon as he tried to get close too it. Simply put, it was just too bright, with its glow piercing straight through his sunglasses as if he wasn’t even wearing them. Recognizing this as a temporary setback, Candy retreated for the time being and contemplated how to best try again. He decided it might be about time to visit one of his blacksmithing friends in the merchant’s quadrant to see if they could help him acquire some gear. And so it was that Candy ventured forth once again in pursuit of the brilliant Sundial Gem Guardian…This time, wearing a bulky metal mask that completely covered his face and eyes to ward him against its brilliant glare. [center][item=Plasma Mask][/center] Spotting the gem guardian from a distance, its body shining with a near-blinding light, Candy readied himself and made sure the plasma mask was still covering his face. Time to see if this would work. [center]…………[/center] “Here you are, one Sundial Gem Guardian, caught and temporarily neutralized in a frozen knapsack," Candy reports back at the Star Station. "This one should last for the rest of the day, but then it will probably melt, judging by previous ones I’ve used, so you may want to secure the guardian in another way.” [center][item=Frozen Knapsack][/center] “Do you happen to have a [b]Gemologist's Discovery[/b] in stock?” he asks. “I'd greatly appreciate it. –And by chance is there another bounty available?” He spots a bounty number currently flashing on the nearest scanner. “What about the bounty corresponding to number [b]26[/b]?” [center][item=Gemologist's Discovery][/center] [size=2][i]Edit: Love the ending to the Lost and Found event! Thanks again![/size][/i]
74336731.png
“Thanks, Solaire!” Candy takes the piece of paper with the contract details on it and studies it.
Quote:
Sundial Gem Guardian
"This guardians hoard is almost to blinding to look at."
“Blinding, eh?” he reads. “I guess I’ll have to grab some protective eyewear before I attempt to chase it down.” Somehow, he doesn’t think that his pair of sunglasses back home will offer quite enough protection for his eyes, but it’s worth a try, so he snags his pair and heads off in search of a Sundial Gem Guardian.
Black Shades
…………
Indeed, the sunglasses were not enough. Candy successfully tracked down a Sundial Gem Guardian, but things became problematic as soon as he tried to get close too it. Simply put, it was just too bright, with its glow piercing straight through his sunglasses as if he wasn’t even wearing them.

Recognizing this as a temporary setback, Candy retreated for the time being and contemplated how to best try again. He decided it might be about time to visit one of his blacksmithing friends in the merchant’s quadrant to see if they could help him acquire some gear. And so it was that Candy ventured forth once again in pursuit of the brilliant Sundial Gem Guardian…This time, wearing a bulky metal mask that completely covered his face and eyes to ward him against its brilliant glare.
Plasma Mask
Spotting the gem guardian from a distance, its body shining with a near-blinding light, Candy readied himself and made sure the plasma mask was still covering his face. Time to see if this would work.
…………
“Here you are, one Sundial Gem Guardian, caught and temporarily neutralized in a frozen knapsack," Candy reports back at the Star Station. "This one should last for the rest of the day, but then it will probably melt, judging by previous ones I’ve used, so you may want to secure the guardian in another way.”
Frozen Knapsack
“Do you happen to have a Gemologist's Discovery in stock?” he asks. “I'd greatly appreciate it. –And by chance is there another bounty available?” He spots a bounty number currently flashing on the nearest scanner. “What about the bounty corresponding to number 26?”
Gemologist's Discovery

Edit: Love the ending to the Lost and Found event! Thanks again!
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Mlly Holding up the knapsack, Ria gives the item a customary once over before setting it behind the counter. "We'll return that too you a soon as the bounty has been contained. If you're going after [i]that[/i] contract, you'll probably need it." "And perhaps some warmer clothes." A page is slid across the counter, ac law tapping the description for emphasis. [quote][item=glitterfreeze ambassador] "Mountain rescuer and Ambassador alike: These Longneck or often hired as guides through dangerous and icy terrain." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center] [size=2] Aww, thank you lol[/size]
56641299p.png

@Mlly
Holding up the knapsack, Ria gives the item a customary once over before setting it behind the counter. "We'll return that too you a soon as the bounty has been contained. If you're going after that contract, you'll probably need it."

"And perhaps some warmer clothes." A page is slid across the counter, ac law tapping the description for emphasis.
Quote:
Glitterfreeze Ambassador

"Mountain rescuer and Ambassador alike: These Longneck or often hired as guides through dangerous and icy terrain."

Contract Terms:
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.

Aww, thank you lol
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76278258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762783/76278258_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] Akamaru is still looking back over her shoulder as she hovers into the bounty office. The sight of so much jetsam exiting the station at once had been impressive, even to a droid programmed as messenger. She automatically drops onto the scanner to request a bounty, before drifting over to peer out of the viewport, a quizzical tilt to her head. [center][b]#175[/b][/center][/columns]
76278258_350.png
Akamaru is still looking back over her shoulder as she hovers into the bounty office. The sight of so much jetsam exiting the station at once had been impressive, even to a droid programmed as messenger.

She automatically drops onto the scanner to request a bounty, before drifting over to peer out of the viewport, a quizzical tilt to her head.

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20399563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/203996/20399563_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Cress swirls happily into the Star Station, waving at some familiar faces as she flies by some dragons she knows just from her short time being a bounty hunter. Coming in with a little more confidence after her first official success (FINALLY!), she trots up to the counter and waves at Solaire and Ria, "I hope your day has been well so far!" Placing her hand on the scanner, the number dutifully pops up: [b]69[/b].
20399563_350.png

Cress swirls happily into the Star Station, waving at some familiar faces as she flies by some dragons she knows just from her short time being a bounty hunter. Coming in with a little more confidence after her first official success (FINALLY!), she trots up to the counter and waves at Solaire and Ria, "I hope your day has been well so far!"

Placing her hand on the scanner, the number dutifully pops up: 69.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Doozie "Welcome back" Ria offers the droid as he turns to fetch their scroll. "Careful out there. Might take a day or two for all that junk to fully clear the station." [quote][item=everbloom gem guardian] "It is rumored the Nature and Earth gem guardians have an alliance. and work together to protect each other stones." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination[/quote][/center]
56641299p.png

@Doozie
"Welcome back" Ria offers the droid as he turns to fetch their scroll. "Careful out there. Might take a day or two for all that junk to fully clear the station."
Quote:
Everbloom Gem Guardian

"It is rumored the Nature and Earth gem guardians have an alliance. and work together to protect each other stones."

Contract Terms:
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img] @BlueEyesNeko "It is nice to see you in good spirits." Solaire rumbles as he steps up to the counter. "Today, it looks like you won't be traveling far. In fact, you'll be heading for the Help Desk!" [quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32679.png[/img] [b][size=4] Jar of Need [/size][/b] Congratulations~! You've uncovered a special request! In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you! Please read below for details regarding your new assignment! "Clemet is looking for volunteers to help clean up the Help Desk! Looks like even after ejecting all that junk, the station could use some elbow grease! Normally, Clemet would clean up herself but it appears as though she's fielding an unusual amount of complaints!" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581064/58106391p.png[/img] [/quote] [/center]
35650231p.png

@BlueEyesNeko
"It is nice to see you in good spirits." Solaire rumbles as he steps up to the counter. "Today, it looks like you won't be traveling far. In fact, you'll be heading for the Help Desk!"
Quote:
32679.png
Jar of Need

Congratulations~!
You've uncovered a special request!
In place of a bounty, a task has been assigned to you!
Please read below for details regarding your new assignment!

"Clemet is looking for volunteers to help clean up the Help Desk! Looks like even after ejecting all that junk, the station could use some elbow grease! Normally, Clemet would clean up herself but it appears as though she's fielding an unusual amount of complaints!"
58106391p.png
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69452403][img]https://i.postimg.cc/h43v2CjK/Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png[/img][/url][/center] The pearlcatcher shifts around the various sheets of paper and writing implements she is holding so that she can tap the bounty scanner in front of her. Once she sees the result on the screen, she turns to the counter. "I have restocked on supplies. I see that contract 78 is outstanding and has not yet been fulfilled. May I take on this contract please? Thank you!"
Unnamed-69452403-by-Interlunation-566959.png
The pearlcatcher shifts around the various sheets of paper and writing implements she is holding so that she can tap the bounty scanner in front of her. Once she sees the result on the screen, she turns to the counter. "I have restocked on supplies. I see that contract 78 is outstanding and has not yet been fulfilled. May I take on this contract please? Thank you!"
40961899_S2BWYGnldTye2DA.png
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 247 248