Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick! Make a wish!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 107 108
i wish for uhh!! some brighter apparel!! like ones that can be used for eyestrainy/neon dragons!!
i wish for uhh!! some brighter apparel!! like ones that can be used for eyestrainy/neon dragons!!
stamp_greenatom_kxsojf.gif 9de9c3cc_original_k0ihxx.png sci/hal ?
——————————
> he/it + neos
> FR +2
dfbgdz1-8b0781a3-e96c-4b6e-930a-59c33504e36d.gif_gidvzv.gif > fandrags
> wishlist
i want a tarantula friend apparel
i want a tarantula friend apparel
sxrFjUf.gif
I wish for more color changing genes (like poi/tox for example).
I wish for more color changing genes (like poi/tox for example).
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
i wish for more parallel genes or a new dragon breed!
i wish for more parallel genes or a new dragon breed!
My wish would be for a new plot event! I've always loved the lore on this site and it's great to see it expand and grow.
My wish would be for a new plot event! I've always loved the lore on this site and it's great to see it expand and grow.
they/them/theirs, please
I wish to be swarmed with commissions! :D

What?

Fine...I wish for chef outfits and mech armor that don't revolve around skincents and are available for Treasure.

Mech Ancient would be neat too...Not be here for even 2 years (but this year will be my 2nd year anniversary~), but as a robot fan...I need more robots. NPCs, dragons...The familiars aren't enough! ;o;
I wish to be swarmed with commissions! :D

What?

Fine...I wish for chef outfits and mech armor that don't revolve around skincents and are available for Treasure.

Mech Ancient would be neat too...Not be here for even 2 years (but this year will be my 2nd year anniversary~), but as a robot fan...I need more robots. NPCs, dragons...The familiars aren't enough! ;o;
Well now... This looks interesting
Well now... This looks interesting
Just a socially awkward and anxious person trying to open up a little.
Please ping me in replies :)
I wish for....

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh the ranked matches in coli to finally be a thing?
I wish for....

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh the ranked matches in coli to finally be a thing?
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
I wish for the mortgage to be paid off-

Oh? Ok uhh..I wish to complete my special G1 collection :o
I wish for the mortgage to be paid off-

Oh? Ok uhh..I wish to complete my special G1 collection :o
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
oh no the spirals and tundra are talking to each other but that imperial has not moved since the last picture I wish that that imperial does not get obliterated by a meteoroid please. and also crop and or tank top
oh no the spirals and tundra are talking to each other but that imperial has not moved since the last picture I wish that that imperial does not get obliterated by a meteoroid please. and also crop and or tank top
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 107 108