Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 ... 6857 6858
@Kristi
Did you need more earth nests? I have more room if so.

I really love your obelisk pair, BTW. These will look amazing with the rare earth eyes (or whatever one makes it look black)
@Kristi
Did you need more earth nests? I have more room if so.

I really love your obelisk pair, BTW. These will look amazing with the rare earth eyes (or whatever one makes it look black)
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty

No that is all of them. I wasn't sure if you would be back on, but you rescued me! Thank you :D
@Britty

No that is all of them. I wasn't sure if you would be back on, but you rescued me! Thank you :D
tumblr_inline_ngvam8EDxy1qmu9vp.png
@Kristi
It's all good! I usually mention that I am on usually after my kids go to bed, but I got panicked last night since I thought you had 2 hours to get your dragons on a nest. (I am not use to being ahead of FR time, and didn't have it click in my brain that it was the 18th on my PC because it was after midnight here. Just saw the 17th, that it was the 18th on my PC, and ohhhhh no we were going to run out of time D:) I was staying up late refreshing before going to bed, before that hit me it was the 17th still, and just forgot to include that in my message edit

Also, I don't know if you plan on selling any of the Obelisk hatchlings, but if you do plan on selling (even future breedings) of them, let me know. They are stunning.
@Kristi
It's all good! I usually mention that I am on usually after my kids go to bed, but I got panicked last night since I thought you had 2 hours to get your dragons on a nest. (I am not use to being ahead of FR time, and didn't have it click in my brain that it was the 18th on my PC because it was after midnight here. Just saw the 17th, that it was the 18th on my PC, and ohhhhh no we were going to run out of time D:) I was staying up late refreshing before going to bed, before that hit me it was the 17th still, and just forgot to include that in my message edit

Also, I don't know if you plan on selling any of the Obelisk hatchlings, but if you do plan on selling (even future breedings) of them, let me know. They are stunning.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
[quote=Wind CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jqlkxca.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Akeva, @Deoxtri, @Kael1030, @KaitoWang, @LizzardLady, @milesss, @nightwolf95, @RaynixAura, @Serpenthyne, @Sinjin, @sockmonkeygerald, @StarionVT, @SuzyChi[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @torreywolf[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Light CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Sunbeam Ursa][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Ajax4life14, @BNY, @Deluxe, @Drymm, @IllusiveFox, @Jessyta, @KeirAutomaton, @Kristi, @LavenderHoney, @lynxedlight, @lyricalmyxteries, @Malreau, @QuietGhost, @Renmei, @SarcasticHawke, @SoItGoes, @SongofSummer, @Thalassarche, @TheWhiteHart, @TornadoTorrie[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Pennywhistle[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Looking for 1 Wind and 2 Light nests, please specify food type or random gift!
Wind CFCE Hosts wrote:
Jqlkxca.png o @Akeva, @Deoxtri, @Kael1030, @KaitoWang, @LizzardLady, @milesss, @nightwolf95, @RaynixAura, @Serpenthyne, @Sinjin, @sockmonkeygerald, @StarionVT, @SuzyChi

Flight moderator: @torreywolf

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Light CFCE Hosts wrote:
Sunbeam Ursa o @Ajax4life14, @BNY, @Deluxe, @Drymm, @IllusiveFox, @Jessyta, @KeirAutomaton, @Kristi, @LavenderHoney, @lynxedlight, @lyricalmyxteries, @Malreau, @QuietGhost, @Renmei, @SarcasticHawke, @SoItGoes, @SongofSummer, @Thalassarche, @TheWhiteHart, @TornadoTorrie

Flight moderator: @Pennywhistle

Looking for 1 Wind and 2 Light nests, please specify food type or random gift!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@InHerWake [post snipped] nevermind no response after 1.5 days so I'll assume you aren't interested
@InHerWake [post snipped] nevermind no response after 1.5 days so I'll assume you aren't interested
[quote=Earth CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Stonekeeper Emblem][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Britty, @Dalilah, @dandelionfires, @Kiln, @Krawald, @LadyBee, @Ophestra, @RabbitSpirit, @reliquiaen, @rotskull, @sublimevoide[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Pennywhistle[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Hello pebbles, I need [b]1 Earth nest[/b] today! Let me know if you have a food preference.[/s] Found, thank you!
Earth CFCE Hosts wrote:
Stonekeeper Emblem o @Britty, @Dalilah, @dandelionfires, @Kiln, @Krawald, @LadyBee, @Ophestra, @RabbitSpirit, @reliquiaen, @rotskull, @sublimevoide

Flight moderator: @Pennywhistle

Hello pebbles, I need 1 Earth nest today! Let me know if you have a food preference.

Found, thank you!
push hub
@inkwardlychaotic if you're still looking for a light nest i can host, whatever food the parents eat is fine

nvm actually forgot i already promised a nest lol!
@inkwardlychaotic if you're still looking for a light nest i can host, whatever food the parents eat is fine

nvm actually forgot i already promised a nest lol!
Scorchpaw Prowler
@Bearskull I can host for earth, meat would be appreciated! [quote=Nature CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Druidic Emblem][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Alithium8, @Amberfox, @AsylumBat, @blighthollows, @BokuHiro6, @CaityJay, @Comfrey, @DragonLover999, @EmeraldJubilee, @Griffen7232, @hawchoo, @jayquills, @Kotoej, @Lucanidae, @MoonlitCacti, @Nytragen, @Rhavain , @WendysWing, @windywildwaves, @xullre[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Peyp[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Hello, I'm looking for 1 nature nest! lmk what food you'd like[/s] Found, thank you!
@Bearskull I can host for earth, meat would be appreciated!

Nature CFCE Hosts wrote:
Druidic Emblem o @Alithium8, @Amberfox, @AsylumBat, @blighthollows, @BokuHiro6, @CaityJay, @Comfrey, @DragonLover999, @EmeraldJubilee, @Griffen7232, @hawchoo, @jayquills, @Kotoej, @Lucanidae, @MoonlitCacti, @Nytragen, @Rhavain , @WendysWing, @windywildwaves, @xullre

Flight moderator: @Peyp

Hello, I'm looking for 1 nature nest! lmk what food you'd like
Found, thank you!
jbCdBsl.png
@dandelionfires I can host for you nothing is needed to be sent but The dragons
@dandelionfires I can host for you nothing is needed to be sent but The dragons
@dandelionfires Volt and Stingless are now the proud parents of 1 egg.
@dandelionfires Volt and Stingless are now the proud parents of 1 egg.
1 2 ... 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 ... 6857 6858