Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TEMP HIATUS] ver's pixels n stickers
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
May I be added to your pinglist if you don't mind?
May I be added to your pinglist if you don't mind?
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
@Horrificc

absolutely! I will go ahead and add you in now, tysm for your interest!! \o/
@Horrificc

absolutely! I will go ahead and add you in now, tysm for your interest!! \o/
54963241_X61ijq1x72AgvpL.gif
[center][size=4][color=#c3b0a2]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - » - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://trello.com/1/cards/63e930180fb0b9fc57ee2710/attachments/6400f4acd4fa4913d0861714/previews/6400f4add4fa4913d086171e/download/Samael_finished.gif[/img] [center][size=4][color=#c3b0a2]- - - - - - - - - - - - - » - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/size][/center] [center][color=63554a][i]He speaks for me, nerves that I grind Speaking louder in my own voice Blocked by the voice of a demon inside[/i] Finished commission for dinaurian! Thank you for commissioning me! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 2 commissions left to get through before reopening \o/ [/center] [center][size=4][color=#c3b0a2]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - » - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color][/size][/center]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - » - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Samael_finished.gif
- - - - - - - - - - - - - » - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He speaks for me, nerves that I grind
Speaking louder in my own voice
Blocked by the voice of a demon inside

Finished commission for dinaurian! Thank you for commissioning me!

2 commissions left to get through before reopening \o/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - » - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pinglist please :D
Pinglist please :D
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
@iiPessimystic Apologies for the delay, but ty for the interest and OFC!! Adding you in now! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@iiPessimystic
Apologies for the delay, but ty for the interest and OFC!! Adding you in now!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist as well!
lil-guy.png
@RainbowVeins
Absolutely!! I'll jot you down right now! :]
@RainbowVeins
Absolutely!! I'll jot you down right now! :]
Joining the chorus of people asking to be on the pinglist! [emoji=mirror size=1] Thank you!
Joining the chorus of people asking to be on the pinglist!
Thank you!
BoVzcWO.gif
@Sick Absolutely :D I'll mark you down on my pinglist, then. Thank you for the interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=2]Also I love your username!!!
@Sick
Absolutely :D I'll mark you down on my pinglist, then. Thank you for the interest!
Also I love your username!!!
Thank you, and thanks for the compliment! I'm committed to the Plague bit [emoji=skull size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=skull size=1] Because reading is hard I just realized your USD comms are always open. Would you be up for two sticker comms of some ~dragons~ and an MS Paint Cheeb? No worries if you’re busy right now!
Thank you, and thanks for the compliment! I'm committed to the Plague bit

Because reading is hard I just realized your USD comms are always open. Would you be up for two sticker comms of some ~dragons~ and an MS Paint Cheeb? No worries if you’re busy right now!
BoVzcWO.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19