Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TEMP HIATUS] ver's pixels n stickers
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Sick No worries! I would totally be able to do some stickers and a ms paint cheeb--one of my clients needs a bit more time at the moment anyway, so I could certainly fit a few more orders in! :] Just fill out the forms for it and I'll go ahead and jot you down on my Trello when you do! [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
@Sick
No worries! I would totally be able to do some stickers and a ms paint cheeb--one of my clients needs a bit more time at the moment anyway, so I could certainly fit a few more orders in! :] Just fill out the forms for it and I'll go ahead and jot you down on my Trello when you do!
54963241_X61ijq1x72AgvpL.gif
@Vermilicide oh awesome, thank you! Should I PM you my Paypal address so you can invoice me? And no rush at all! -Commission Type: Sticker -Payment Method: USD -Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3261688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/32617/3261688_350.png[/img][/url] -Important Apparel: The floof apparel, especially the tail :) Please don't include the bird apparel. -Expression/Pose: chaotic/however you'd like to be honest. -Personality: literal dog. lives to dig holes and tear things up, but goodhearted. -PM / Ping: PM, please. -Extra: I'm totally fine with however you draw/interpret this dragon! -Commission Type: Sticker -Payment Method: USD -Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2114490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/21145/2114490_350.png[/img][/url] -Important Apparel: The skin and the roundhorns, please. The rest of the apparel is not needed. -Expression/Pose: Up to you! -Personality: A vain dingus who is undead and not very nice to look at... that is the joke. -PM / Ping: PM, please. -Extra: I am [i]completely[/i] okay with swapping him out for another non-Plague aesthetic dragon if you don't want to draw him. Just let me know, it is not an issue for me! -Commission Type: MS Paint Cheeb -Payment Method: USD -Character: uh a [url=https://tnaqua.org/animal/redtail-catfish/]big catfish[/url] -Important Apparel: none haha -Expression/Pose: However you'd like. -Personality: uh it's a catfish LMAO -Extra: there's a lot of catfish around, and I linked to a redtail because they're my favorites. I'd love a redtail cheeb but any (non-fried!!) catfish is a good catfish :) edit: also if you choose to animate the chaotic cheeb that'd be really cool, like idc if it's just two frames of animation of the fish bobbing up and down lol
@Vermilicide oh awesome, thank you! Should I PM you my Paypal address so you can invoice me? And no rush at all!

-Commission Type: Sticker
-Payment Method: USD
-Character:
3261688_350.png
-Important Apparel: The floof apparel, especially the tail :) Please don't include the bird apparel.
-Expression/Pose: chaotic/however you'd like to be honest.
-Personality: literal dog. lives to dig holes and tear things up, but goodhearted.
-PM / Ping: PM, please.
-Extra: I'm totally fine with however you draw/interpret this dragon!

-Character:
2114490_350.png
-Important Apparel: The skin and the roundhorns, please. The rest of the apparel is not needed.
-Expression/Pose: Up to you!
-Personality: A vain dingus who is undead and not very nice to look at... that is the joke.
-PM / Ping: PM, please.
-Extra: I am completely okay with swapping him out for another non-Plague aesthetic dragon if you don't want to draw him. Just let me know, it is not an issue for me!

-Commission Type: MS Paint Cheeb
-Character: uh a big catfish
-Important Apparel: none haha
-Expression/Pose: However you'd like.
-Personality: uh it's a catfish LMAO
-Extra: there's a lot of catfish around, and I linked to a redtail because they're my favorites. I'd love a redtail cheeb but any (non-fried!!) catfish is a good catfish :)
edit: also if you choose to animate the chaotic cheeb that'd be really cool, like idc if it's just two frames of animation of the fish bobbing up and down lol
BoVzcWO.gif
@Sick
Yep, go right ahead!! Take your time o/ and ty!!

Also OHH I adore these dragons so much??? I’m pretty sure I can draw both of them, no worries about having to swap the second one out! Especially if you’d prefer the skin & horns, then I don’t see why I couldn’t! Also the catfish can come with a little animation for sure. Everything looks fine to me!

And ofc as per usual as I get started on these, just a little heads up I’ll probably be sending over some progress wips as I get to them. Always feel free to let me know if you’d like any changes made and tysm for wanting to commission me! Will jot you down on Trello soon, just let me know your PayPal address in PM when able! :D
@Sick
Yep, go right ahead!! Take your time o/ and ty!!

Also OHH I adore these dragons so much??? I’m pretty sure I can draw both of them, no worries about having to swap the second one out! Especially if you’d prefer the skin & horns, then I don’t see why I couldn’t! Also the catfish can come with a little animation for sure. Everything looks fine to me!

And ofc as per usual as I get started on these, just a little heads up I’ll probably be sending over some progress wips as I get to them. Always feel free to let me know if you’d like any changes made and tysm for wanting to commission me! Will jot you down on Trello soon, just let me know your PayPal address in PM when able! :D
@Vermilicide -Commission Type: Sticker -Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82784434][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827845/82784434_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: USD Extra Details: Maybe a psycho smile? Other than that I know his outfit is super cluttered but I would just like to see the UMA, Flowerfall, Bewitching Ruby Grasp, The Crimson silk veil (I know it's covering the pentagram on his forehead a bit but could you show the full pentagram by any chance?) and if possible the smokeswirl as well-though that isn't necessary :) All in all, have fun with him! Also I saw that your usd slots are always open but please let me know if this has changed at all (which is why I placed the order lol!) If so feel free to disregard this orz--may you have a wonderful day!
@Vermilicide

-Dragon: 82784434_350.png

Payment Method: USD

Extra Details: Maybe a psycho smile? Other than that I know his outfit is super cluttered but I would just like to see the UMA, Flowerfall, Bewitching Ruby Grasp, The Crimson silk veil (I know it's covering the pentagram on his forehead a bit but could you show the full pentagram by any chance?) and if possible the smokeswirl as well-though that isn't necessary :) All in all, have fun with him!

Also I saw that your usd slots are always open but please let me know if this has changed at all (which is why I placed the order lol!) If so feel free to disregard this orz--may you have a wonderful day!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
@Horrificc

No worries! Yes, usd slots are always open. I'd be more than happy to draw your spiral and he has a really neat design!! I can do my best to include everything as well (including the smokeswirl & showing the full pentagram). I'll probably make a version with and without the smokeswirl just to see what you'd prefer in case it might look too cluttered!

Just let me know via PM payment info and I can jot you down on my Trello! Thank you and I wish you an equally wonderful day! :]
@Horrificc

No worries! Yes, usd slots are always open. I'd be more than happy to draw your spiral and he has a really neat design!! I can do my best to include everything as well (including the smokeswirl & showing the full pentagram). I'll probably make a version with and without the smokeswirl just to see what you'd prefer in case it might look too cluttered!

Just let me know via PM payment info and I can jot you down on my Trello! Thank you and I wish you an equally wonderful day! :]
@Vermilicide omg thank you so much! And that sounds great :) I’ll PM you my PayPal email asap!
@Vermilicide omg thank you so much! And that sounds great :) I’ll PM you my PayPal email asap!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
hello! I'd love to commission you one day so please put me on a pinglist when you reopen <3
hello! I'd love to commission you one day so please put me on a pinglist when you reopen <3
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19