Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 244 245
hello
Can you remove me from all Specific Color Search Forms?
please and thank you!
hello
Can you remove me from all Specific Color Search Forms?
please and thank you!
@mothmoth Hello, your color search entries have been removed!
@mothmoth Hello, your color search entries have been removed!
Y5ILoot.png
Hi, can I please be removed from all pinglists?
I should be on the list for roundsey dragons.
Hi, can I please be removed from all pinglists?
I should be on the list for roundsey dragons.
88752870.png90231961.png
I want to be removed from all color and date specific lists I'm on
I want to be removed from all color and date specific lists I'm on
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Seuche: I see one entry for you and it's set-up correctly for Roundsey only pings, but I'm guessing you are getting pings for dragons that do not fall into this? I'm reaching out to the rest of the team to verify something before we edit your entry.

@Rythen: Your request has been processed! Please let us know if any issues still crop up~ ^ ^
@Seuche: I see one entry for you and it's set-up correctly for Roundsey only pings, but I'm guessing you are getting pings for dragons that do not fall into this? I'm reaching out to the rest of the team to verify something before we edit your entry.

@Rythen: Your request has been processed! Please let us know if any issues still crop up~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
No, I do not get false pings! I just want to be removed from all pinglists I am on and could not remember if I am on other lists, sorry!
@mercurialwings
No, I do not get false pings! I just want to be removed from all pinglists I am on and could not remember if I am on other lists, sorry!
88752870.png90231961.png
@Seuche: Oh, no worries and thank you for the clarification! I didn't want to tamper with the entry unless I knew for sure. With that said, your requested is complete. ^ ^
@Seuche: Oh, no worries and thank you for the clarification! I didn't want to tamper with the entry unless I knew for sure. With that said, your requested is complete. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Hi! Can I please be removed from all pinglists? I am on a few date/color ones. I'm taking a break from flight rising and if I come back I rather not have heeps of pings ^^ Thank you so much for running this!
Hi! Can I please be removed from all pinglists? I am on a few date/color ones. I'm taking a break from flight rising and if I come back I rather not have heeps of pings ^^ Thank you so much for running this!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven: Sorry about the delay, but your request has been completed! Take care and hope you have a wonderful time away~ ^ ^
@JellyRaven: Sorry about the delay, but your request has been completed! Take care and hope you have a wonderful time away~ ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Hi - I am trying to ping for an Aether G1 and it won't let me generate on the website - is this just because it needs an update?
Hi - I am trying to ping for an Aether G1 and it won't let me generate on the website - is this just because it needs an update?
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 244 245