Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ooc. open. » WALTZ OF WHISPERERS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@SuddenShimmer
I love that idea! The residents of Dinia would very much see Anuvos as like, a cousin kingdom, overly familiar despite being separated by many years n differences. I can definitely imagine a village near enough the mountains to routinely see Volaris up there and just cheer every time XD
@SuddenShimmer
I love that idea! The residents of Dinia would very much see Anuvos as like, a cousin kingdom, overly familiar despite being separated by many years n differences. I can definitely imagine a village near enough the mountains to routinely see Volaris up there and just cheer every time XD
@Wiem

Nice lol. While majority of Anuvos can be a bit more reclusive, it's entirely possible that a few Dragonborn have come down from the mountain to live in Dinia if they'd be welcomed there! Although by the description of Dinia, if that was the case, it sounds like none of them would have been engineers XD

Out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts for what the climate in Dinia is like?
@Wiem

Nice lol. While majority of Anuvos can be a bit more reclusive, it's entirely possible that a few Dragonborn have come down from the mountain to live in Dinia if they'd be welcomed there! Although by the description of Dinia, if that was the case, it sounds like none of them would have been engineers XD

Out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts for what the climate in Dinia is like?
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer
Hm I would say the climate is pretty regular, like you could see the seasons change very well, with the places closer to the mountains being of a colder climate, but the Capital and places near the coast aren’t too warm either, as I’d imagine they’re more so cliffy than sandy beaches. If I’d have to compare it anything I would say like around mid Europe-y. How do you imagine the mountains of Anuvos to be? I’ve been thinking of them as the stereotypical snowy mountains but that’s on me and my lack of imagination lol
@SuddenShimmer
Hm I would say the climate is pretty regular, like you could see the seasons change very well, with the places closer to the mountains being of a colder climate, but the Capital and places near the coast aren’t too warm either, as I’d imagine they’re more so cliffy than sandy beaches. If I’d have to compare it anything I would say like around mid Europe-y. How do you imagine the mountains of Anuvos to be? I’ve been thinking of them as the stereotypical snowy mountains but that’s on me and my lack of imagination lol
sorry if my entries are poor, im writing most of them either very late at night or in school
sorry if my entries are poor, im writing most of them either very late at night or in school
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-03-15 14:13:57" ] sorry if my entries are poor, im writing most of them either very late at night or in school [/quote] Trust me, I've read worse... Having decent grammar is all I really ask for. And none of your posts have made my brain hurt so ye good~ ------ Also umm... I made a little edit to Shreila's sheet, more or less just stating that she has a job that I remembered was a thing I was gonna do once... Then the RP died before any of that could happen. Nothing horrifically game changing tho, more or less to explain why she'd reference two people and a tiny shop.
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-03-15 14:13:57:

Trust me, I've read worse... Having decent grammar is all I really ask for.
And none of your posts have made my brain hurt so ye good~

Also umm... I made a little edit to Shreila's sheet, more or less just stating that she has a job that I remembered was a thing I was gonna do once... Then the RP died before any of that could happen.
Nothing horrifically game changing tho, more or less to explain why she'd reference two people and a tiny shop.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
You guys are chatty.

On another note, who isn't in the ic yet?
You guys are chatty.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

[quote name="Coincidence" date="2023-03-15 21:11:13" ] You guys are chatty. On another note, who isn't in the ic yet? [/quote] I don't think I am
Coincidence wrote on 2023-03-15 21:11:13:
You guys are chatty.

I don't think I am
Q9DIgdy.png --Fool//Raiden
>>-- He/him
>♥ Metal gear trans jermite ♥
FkCmV4y.png

TeNzsqS.png QUm0nq0.jpeg
@Wiem Ooo, alrighty! Anuvos is probably fairly snowy on the taller peaks, so not entirely wrong! It probably has a more rocky layer, and then the more lush areas a bit lower than that until you reach the ground. I imagine the main city is actually inside the mountian, which with a mix of some engineering, is probably one of the reasons they could be a bit more reclusive. Then depending on how deep you go inside, there [i]is[/i] magma down there somewhere. [s]Volaris likes to nap in it.[/s] There's probably also some springs on the mountain-- or at least some of them. @Acetheaxolotl [quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-03-15 14:13:57" ] sorry if my entries are poor, im writing most of them either very late at night or in school [/quote] All good! Your posts seem perfectly fine :>
@Wiem

Ooo, alrighty!

Anuvos is probably fairly snowy on the taller peaks, so not entirely wrong! It probably has a more rocky layer, and then the more lush areas a bit lower than that until you reach the ground. I imagine the main city is actually inside the mountian, which with a mix of some engineering, is probably one of the reasons they could be a bit more reclusive. Then depending on how deep you go inside, there is magma down there somewhere. Volaris likes to nap in it.
There's probably also some springs on the mountain-- or at least some of them.

@Acetheaxolotl
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-03-15 14:13:57:

All good! Your posts seem perfectly fine :>
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@ringofeyes
Eneth is accepted! The convention could definitely use some of his chaotic good antics :D Sorry for the delay.
@ringofeyes
Eneth is accepted! The convention could definitely use some of his chaotic good antics :D Sorry for the delay.
Hey, would it be ok if I made a new OC? Wiem hasn't responded since the 15th and I'm getting bored lol
(@biao)
Hey, would it be ok if I made a new OC? Wiem hasn't responded since the 15th and I'm getting bored lol
(@biao)
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25