Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for art: Gen 1 Triples, 5 Digit
1 2 3
@internet

Hello! I'm interested in that triple avocado boy you've got! I don't have art to offer but if you want to take gems or something for it so you can buy art, I can do that. :3
@internet

Hello! I'm interested in that triple avocado boy you've got! I don't have art to offer but if you want to take gems or something for it so you can buy art, I can do that. :3
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Internet

Hi! I'm not sure if you're alright with traditional art, but if you do accept it too, I can show some (more recent) examples of my works in a PM :)

I'm most interested in Breezy, but if he's worth more than my art I have others I'll also draw for!
@Internet

Hi! I'm not sure if you're alright with traditional art, but if you do accept it too, I can show some (more recent) examples of my works in a PM :)

I'm most interested in Breezy, but if he's worth more than my art I have others I'll also draw for!
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
I could draw you cat/s! As many as you like. (Disclaimer no characters I present are mine, all commissions and forum game) Crayon chibi: [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733722612588609636/981616325313056839/IMG_8823.png[/img] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733722612588609636/951219502580924466/IMG_7138.png[/img] Cell-shade chibi: [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733722612588609636/939918432848183386/Catcatchibcomm_20220206162009.png[/img] Cell-shade regular: [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/733722612588609636/961397942860795904/IMG_7698.png[/img] Preferably in exchange for Potato (what a silly name, haha) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2144362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/21444/2144362_350.png[/img][/url] But a low-digit also works (but I think the ones you have left are too low for equating lol)
I could draw you cat/s! As many as you like.
(Disclaimer no characters I present are mine, all commissions and forum game)

Crayon chibi:
IMG_8823.png
IMG_7138.png

Cell-shade chibi:
Catcatchibcomm_20220206162009.png

Cell-shade regular:
IMG_7698.png

Preferably in exchange for Potato (what a silly name, haha)
2144362_350.png
But a low-digit also works (but I think the ones you have left are too low for equating lol)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@Internet
wowie the 4 and 5 digit dergs are so pretty. I know they are highballers, but my oldie obsessed self will shoot my shot :3
I don't have my art posted anywhere so I'll pm you if that's alright?
@Internet
wowie the 4 and 5 digit dergs are so pretty. I know they are highballers, but my oldie obsessed self will shoot my shot :3
I don't have my art posted anywhere so I'll pm you if that's alright?
tDeKDnH.png ignore pls I can't figure out how signatures work, just click the buttons old-oaks-3.png
@internet - Hey there! I do painterly animal portraits, would you be interested in one for your 4 digit? Here’s an example of a bird I recently did! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784996168022622248/1065020660646158447/Untitled_Artwork_79.png[/img]
@internet - Hey there! I do painterly animal portraits, would you be interested in one for your 4 digit? Here’s an example of a bird I recently did!

Untitled_Artwork_79.png
u04HviT.png Valerie
x8bDWFu.png
mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png

loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
jFZJEcu.png
fkWjutW.png
@starrysurprise

done deal, something like that is absolutely equal value to the good Edina.

Ill make a note on the post whos getting what so its easier for me to keep track

@Mistyleaf123
As a traditional artist myself, yes shoot me a DM.

@Darkfeather
Since I don't plan to be on FR much after I finish swapping dragons for art, this would be a bit of extra time I probably wouldn't have. :c sorry!
@starrysurprise

done deal, something like that is absolutely equal value to the good Edina.

Ill make a note on the post whos getting what so its easier for me to keep track

@Mistyleaf123
As a traditional artist myself, yes shoot me a DM.

@Darkfeather
Since I don't plan to be on FR much after I finish swapping dragons for art, this would be a bit of extra time I probably wouldn't have. :c sorry!
tumblr
@Evrah

Telia was expensive, she was honestly one of my more successful "throw money at the problem till she's pretty" situations. (I'll be sure to name her remaining offspring in my lair so you aren't stuck with Unnameds on her page)

I would love a full-body of my hairy son in exchange for either of those dragons, so, take your pick. If you want both, do a couple of chibis of Ol' bean boy for me (ideally if they make good stickers I'll be supremely happy) as well and we can call it square? Does that seem fair to you?

@SpiritX
Unfortunately potato has been spoken for :( so I have to pass, sorry!
@Evrah

Telia was expensive, she was honestly one of my more successful "throw money at the problem till she's pretty" situations. (I'll be sure to name her remaining offspring in my lair so you aren't stuck with Unnameds on her page)

I would love a full-body of my hairy son in exchange for either of those dragons, so, take your pick. If you want both, do a couple of chibis of Ol' bean boy for me (ideally if they make good stickers I'll be supremely happy) as well and we can call it square? Does that seem fair to you?

@SpiritX
Unfortunately potato has been spoken for :( so I have to pass, sorry!
tumblr
@Internet - Oh my goodness, yay!! Your cat is going to be so much fun to paint [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Should I DM you to get more details about what you might want?
@Internet - Oh my goodness, yay!! Your cat is going to be so much fun to paint Should I DM you to get more details about what you might want?
u04HviT.png Valerie
x8bDWFu.png
mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
mtHAEL4.png

loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
jFZJEcu.png
fkWjutW.png
@SassyScorpio

The 4 digit got dib'd, but if you want to throw your hat in the ring for the five yes please send me some art examples!

@starrysurprise
yes! shoot me a DM, but honestly, if there is a vision in your head already, go for it? If its amicable to you, send me a gesture of what you're thinking before you crack through the whole thing. (it can be a very loosey goosey gesture, I am an artist myself, I know gestures don't tell the whole story)
@SassyScorpio

The 4 digit got dib'd, but if you want to throw your hat in the ring for the five yes please send me some art examples!

@starrysurprise
yes! shoot me a DM, but honestly, if there is a vision in your head already, go for it? If its amicable to you, send me a gesture of what you're thinking before you crack through the whole thing. (it can be a very loosey goosey gesture, I am an artist myself, I know gestures don't tell the whole story)
tumblr
@internet

I mean you would probably have an easier time getting art with gems rather than trading for dragons. Most people tend to want gems.

I have 35kg right now and could offer up to 50kg when I have it. But if not I understand. Good luck! :3
@internet

I mean you would probably have an easier time getting art with gems rather than trading for dragons. Most people tend to want gems.

I have 35kg right now and could offer up to 50kg when I have it. But if not I understand. Good luck! :3
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
1 2 3